yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How Api compares to Xist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Api compares to Xist?

Hi everyone! Long time lurker in the forum and now decided to join the conversation after getting more familiarity with mones.

In the past I have been using Xist oil and it is one of my goto mone when going on dates. I'm asian and targets are mostly asian. I like the imprinting aspect of it. It also gives status as a boyfriend material the girl can look up to.

After several dates the girls became enthusiastic whenever I initiated a date, and they even initiated often. It's good for FWB and LTR alike.
    A couple of them still contact me from time to time telling that they were thinking of me even though we are now countries apart.

Now that I may need to top up my bottle, I was checking out Api and curious as both are Androsterone based products. The difference in Api is that it listed B-Androstenol as the second ingredient, which I'd guess makes you more sociable? I had tried True Alpha from another vendor which probably is also high in Androstenol (both alpha and beta) and it made me very chatty.

Any of you have experience using both products? How would you compare Api to Xist?

I hate to say it but I think you need both, API is my most used but XIst is close behind. I think they are way different with completely different uses.

Comment

Keep in mind that the BNOL is combining with different molecules, Anol makes you chatty, Bnol with Anol makes you chatty and honest. When its not mixed with anol it has different effects, its kind of dark without anol to brighten it imo. Now API at heart is a status mone, strangely when you combine bnol with status it gets darker and more silent. There is also BANOL in there which is different than BNOL. Theres is a sort of honesty to it but it is strong honesty, like strong silent type. Street smarts, power and influence. A whole different feel than Xist. Xist is kind of a compliant changeable status, i.e I want to reset and I'm willing to change a bit if that will help but I still want you to respect me and think of me sexually. And APII is strong and firmly rooted status. It does not say I'm willing to change, it is more alpha than that, it is not so much romantic and compliant but dominant in a way that generates no fear. It may be the Bnol that tempers the fear come to think of it but BANOL is sort of relaxing. That is not to say you can't make either one chatty by comboing it with an anol. I often do that.

They are just so different. and they both combo excellently with many different blends. Really good bases.

Comment

Now that’s very interesting! It makes sense when you put how bnol is altering the kind of the status it gives.

I imagine strong and firm status adds more respect however it may be less romantic because of the distance it creates compared to xist. Therefore different uses of both.

Comment

Don't know if this will help the discussion, but I looked on my product comparison spreadsheet and both APi and XiSt both have AndrostENONE and AndrosteRONE in common. APi has in addition Beta-AndrosteNOL, Beta Androstanol and Beta-THDOC. XiSt has EpiAndrosterone and EpiAlloPregnenolone with the two common one shared with APi mentioned above.
          My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Fever View Post
            Don't know if this will help the discussion, but I looked on my product comparison spreadsheet and both APi and XiSt both have AndrostENONE and AndrosteRONE in common. APi has in addition Beta-AndrosteNOL, Beta Androstanol and Beta-THDOC. XiSt has EpiAndrosterone and EpiAlloPregnenolone with the two common one shared with APi mentioned above.
            Didn't know that Xist has pregenolone in it, good to know!
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              EPIALLO pregnenolone. Its different than plain neno. I'd guess its the reset but we can't get it to find out for sure.

• zombie
              zombie commented
              Editing a comment
              Preg- neno and nano are also different. SteveO has confirmed EpiAlloPregnanolone is P102 and assured us its indeed the same molecule used in XiST. It is available in the store.

XiST has "EpiAlloPregnanolone, Beta-THDOC, EpiAndrosterone, Androsterone, Androstenone" + 2 other pheromone molecules (guessing P96 + TAF here).

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X