yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best ways to use Sexuals like SOB/PSE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best ways to use Sexuals like SOB/PSE?

Hey! I was wondering what is the best way to use heavy sexual sprays like SOB/PSE. I'm struggling to get good results from SOB (haven't tried PSE yet).

I can see SOB having an effect on females around me (they get very animated, fidgety loud etc.) BUT it is never beneficial towards me - it's like...the product is affecting them, but they see me and think "nah, can't be this dude," scan around, find someone else to attribute the feelings to and others benefit from phero cloud!! I get very cold receptions on opening, as if I'm wasting their time while they're aroused by someone else!! I'm not sure what I can do to be more congruent with these harder hitting products. Perhaps it would be useful to understand some examples where others have used them successfully?

For my testing I've been using 2 sprays of SOB on arms (one spray to each forearm, wearing a t-shirt so mone is fully exposed) in pubs/bars.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

I don’t know your body type/appearance, but if you’re planning on using SOB on strangers at a bar, you might want to stack it with other socials & putatives that are more congruent with how you act & look. She’s looking for a guy who matches the pheromone signature you’re wearing. SOB is something a full-stack alpha-male who works out regularly at the gym gives off post-workout. Unless you’re putting in that much work to give off that kind of testosterone signature, you gotta mix your SOB sprays with some socials that match ‘your’ look.

You can still use SOB, but soften it a bit with

Either Cohesion or Crush, that’ll give off more of a safe/comfort type of signal. Again, don’t know your body type, but I’m guessing if she’s looking around for that “SOB” type of guy, this’ll point her more to someone who looks like you.

And then stack one/two attention grabbing socials. Bliss, Vibes, Odyssey, etc. Look through all the unisexy’s to find the one that really says “You.” Also consider P96. It’s the perfect crushy putative. It’ll have drunk women at a bar calling you handsome (Tested & true. Stack it though)

I normally advocate hard for Love Boat, but I’d avoid using that & Flirt with SOB. They’re incredible mones for dates/social functions/work, but pulling at
    the bar with SOB I don’t think they’d even register, especially if you’re using 2 sprays of it.

Think:
    1 Spray of SOB.
    2 Sprays Cohesion/Crush.
    2 Sprays of your social of choice.

I think that’ll give off the kind of cloud more to your benefit upon approach. Consider oils too. They’re more close range & more powerful.

Last thing. Use SOB if you must if that’s the kind of signature you’re wanting to pull right now to get who you want, but I’ve had better success using Evolve, Ascend, one social, & one P96/Xist crushy putative. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by C-west; 05-28-2022, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• coder
      coder commented
      Editing a comment
      Lot of great information in this post. This is the kind of stuff that I'm struggling with as I am learning about mones is how to mix them together without wiping out the benefits of another.

Hey C-west, Thanks! That seems to be an accurate assessment of what's happening. I'm skinny-fat and short (just started boxing so on the long road to fixing that and hoping phero's will help fill a few gaps while that's in progress!). I will have to look into the unisexy mones and try to combo SOB with some of them, however, I am not sure about the 'putative' so might need to give that a miss; sounds like a good angle for some fun interactions though! Atm I have mostly sprays (Xist, Naked Gun, Evolve, SOB, Taboo) for testing (and some samples thanks to SteveO - brute, thinker, ascend, cohesion to name a few I remember).

I've recently purchased taboo oil to test the oil vs sprays idea. So far I've had absolutely phenomenal results from Xist spray! This pheromone hobby is a) fun b) expensive c) addictive...

Comment

You might try just one spray of SOB, instead of two, or the oil version, to see if that does what you're looking for. There's always a dosage sweet spot, and sometimes that varies from person to person.

Comment

Target age range?

Comment

Are you being yourself? SOB has a good amount of BNol. That has a bit of a truth serum effect but you may be fighting it or afraid of it. Get comfortable with who you really are. If you don't like who you are consider yourself to have gathered some incite into yourself that other people rarely get. Some stuff we can change about ourselves and some stuff we can't.

When I wear SOB, the truth blurts out, sometimes its funny and attractive, sometimes its inappropriate but its a more animated energetic truth than something like connections. Loosen up, Don't take yourself too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by satyr View Post
            You might try just one spray of SOB, instead of two, or the oil version, to see if that does what you're looking for. There's always a dosage sweet spot, and sometimes that varies from person to person.
            Thanks - you mean just 1 spray with nothing else stacked? I quite liked c-west's idea to soften it with socials and I will be trying to test 1 spray SOB with 1 spray Cohesion. After that, I'll order some Bliss & P96 to try those as well, since it makes sense to me that SOB would need a spotlight- type boost on myself (the experiences I've had suggest people are not associating me with the SOB...)

Originally posted by Editor View Post
            Target age range?

Honestly, anything but since I'm 25, 18-25 would be ideal. I think SOB is the type of mone to be really (menstrual) cycle dependant though, so perhaps birth control usage in 21-25 range will make it more ineffective?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              Are you being yourself? SOB has a good amount of BNol. That has a bit of a truth serum effect but you may be fighting it or afraid of it. Get comfortable with who you really are. If you don't like who you are consider yourself to have gathered some incite into yourself that other people rarely get. Some stuff we can change about ourselves and some stuff we can't.

When I wear SOB, the truth blurts out, sometimes its funny and attractive, sometimes its inappropriate but its a more animated energetic truth than something like connections. Loosen up, Don't take yourself too seriously.
              Hmmm...I haven't noticed this effect on myself while testing. However, I would say normally I'm able to be myself,and have a decent sense of self so perhaps I don't feel the overt effects. I guess the idea here would be that if about to say or think something uncharacteristic, to let it out disinhibited and reflect on it for learning after?

Comment

Yeah, I don't think women judge reflective men as sexual

Comment

Barely legal is good for the younger gals. I just got it myself since I don't try for the early 20's ages but it really animated a 40is Milf and she was telling me excitedly all about her new sex life as a new divorcee. Had on a smidghin of cops to

Comment

• the_economist
                    the_economist commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just ordered a 10ml spray during the memorial day sale - I cannot wait to test it, alongside C-west's SOB idea. Just need to plan some places to actually test BL!

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Steve had been suggesting it whenever I called and I thought I was to old for it but took a chance because of Sale. Seems like a good purchase.

• the_economist
                    the_economist commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Out of interest, where are you testing it? Im thinking shopping malls...clubs might work but im not yet convinced that pheros work on that environment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X