yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best self-effects? I'm back with pheromones after a long hiatus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best self-effects? I'm back with pheromones after a long hiatus

Got a job interview comin up, and the interviewee will be a female so I wanna use some mones. I took out some XiSt to see how I felt with it, and i instnatly got some good self-effects after putting it on. What are your favorite mones in terms of the self-effects effect?

What do you want? The job I take it/? There are different stages of interviews. The first ones you just want to get past the gatekeepers. Safe and qualified comes first to mind XIst will make you more memorable. I could see it as the base of combos through the whole process but depending on the job there may be a day you want something more aggressive mentally or charismatically. XIST is safe, Ascend, not with Xist if you want to make a more competitive upwardly mobile impression.

So much depends on what you want/ what they want goals etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      What do you want? The job I take it/? There are different stages of interviews. The first ones you just want to get past the gatekeepers. Safe and qualified comes first to mind XIst will make you more memorable. I could see it as the base of combos through the whole process but depending on the job there may be a day you want something more aggressive mentally or charismatically. XIST is safe, Ascend, not with Xist if you want to make a more competitive upwardly mobile impression.

So much depends on what you want/ what they want goals etc.
      You think XiSt + Loveboat is good for interview? It's an interview for a gym front desk job so nothing too serious or business-like.

Comment

I get along with just about everyone when I wear that combination. I cannot recall any negative impressions even with negative people. I would think it is a better bet than an alpha for a customer service position. Now I could imagine some gyms want a different sort of person at the front. Think sales. commission type of employee. I have one local gym that wants sexy charismatic and well physiqued people up front while another one just wants normal people willing to be helpful and friendly For that type of gym I think I would want status and sexy. I would probably go towards Celebrity or back to Ascend but with a slight touch of additional cops, very little, 1/3 of a drop max since your interviewer is female.

Xist Loveboat is your lower risk option, she will remember you in a good way and will be a safe recommendation. Ascend if you are entering a competitive situation. I don't consider it high risk at all either but the cops MIGHT, I.e. the sexy card is playing a risk versus reward game that in the end you have to judge. I have landed most jobs with an energetic enthusiastic attitude, no sexy at all. You have to make your own best guess. Are you, do you want to be perceived as a safe hire or a high performance hire?

Good luck

Comment

Bliss has a great self effect calm and confident plus a bit of social
          My Small and old Aresenal

BLISS, XIST, A314 (2k7 version), Instant Honesty (2k7 version), AMMO (2k7 version), Engage, Wolf, Primal Rage, NPA, Scent of Eros, Standalone Anol, Rone, Bnol, Instant Shine (2k7), Cops, Instant Jerk and Instant Gentleman (2k8)

Comment

API. Very Cool Hand Luke style confidence mixed in with an engaging high-status social effect.

Comment

XsSport. I feel focused, ready to get stuff done, and find things funnier lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X