yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Turning retail products from oil to spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning retail products from oil to spray

I have placed an order of multiple oil products last summer, it was the first time for me to try oils and I bought some of my favorites (xist, cohesion and ascend) , but unfortunately oils doesn't seem to work well for me, I spent last summer experimenting with the oils and I didn't see any hits, although I used the same products in spray form before and I still use the spays now and am getting good hits, so I figured out that oils are not optimal for me, so while looking at my stach the other day I felt bad to see some of my favorite products setting around for almost a year and not being able to use it, so I thought of turning these oils into sprays, I have done that before with single molecules but the difference here is that retail products in oil form are said to be 7x times the concentration of the spray form, am thinking of conducting two experiments now, 1) use 1ml of oil to make 7ml of spray, which is supposed to give the exact concentration of the original spray form. 2) use 1ml of oil to make 2ml in spray, which means that one spray of this will equal 3.5 sprays of the original product, of course that's all in theory, we wouldn't now till we try it out, I thought I'll post this here to see if anyone has ever tried doing this before and what outcome did they get!!

There is a thread by phaeton , he spent a lot of time turning API into a spray. He also mixed it with a cologne. Not every blend is 7x and it depends how you do the math.. I think Phaeton ended up around 60/40 alcohol products to oil. Oil products I think are 10 percent alcohol/dpg. A spray is 12.5 mcg and a drop out of the eye dropper is 4-4.5 mcg. That would be about 35%. that works out volume and price wise. 7x would have you making 7 bottles of spray out of one bottle of oil. 210 worth of product for 80 dollars. doesn't make sense so try to look up threads about API and I believe phaeton is the spelling. Probably under men's products or research and development.

Phaeton was extremely happy when he was finished

Comment

Found It !

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X