yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to make Alpha/Status products less aggressive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make Alpha/Status products less aggressive?

Hi there, I recently got back into pheromones. I was once an androtics customer who loved a314, I definitely noticed a lot of the good things people raved about. However, one of the problems I had with a314 is that at times other people will get aggressive and I will get aggressive back. I stopped using pheromones after I got married but I recently started a new job and wanted to buy some status mones just to create an alpha/respect aura. However, I'm running into the same problem, I am getting aggression from both men and woman and I tend to lash back very aggressively as well which is stressing me out and also probably bad for work. From my research, I believe people have mentioned that it is possible that the enone in these products is what is causing the aggression. I read that A1 is something used to mellow it out so I recently purchased Dominant Ascend and Cohesion to see if that works out with the mellowing they should arrive in the mail soon. Does anyone have any other tips to offer?

I currently own Pencil Thin Mustache, Ascend, and API oil. With Pencil Thin Mustache I didn't get the aggression but I didn't get the result I wanted either. With Ascend and API I believe I'm getting the result more often but on certain days certain people are aggressive. Is there a status product out there that does not cause this aggression? Possibly one that does not have enone?

Is it possible that Status mones are actually not what I'm looking for? Perhaps one of the more social mones would be better? I want to be respected but not seem like a douchebag either.

In my experience cohesion with your goto XS would work great; Ascend + cohesion should do well in your situation i think. Cohesion is a sure calmer and engaging. Please share your experience once you wear this. I won't place them both at the same pulse point; spray them separate and maybe use your work perfume on top of it (if you got unscented, that's best to keep things under cover).

Far more experienced users here so you can expect some insightful responses soon

Comment

I spend a ton of time comboing to dial it down. I really never get aggression with straight Ascend. Another on that works good around guys is Taboo. Both sexes want to be around me. Ascend has more distance. another classic buffer is epi androsterone but there are quite a few variations all with different personalities. Dominant Ascend actually caused a lot of aggressive whining by several men and it made me aggresive as well. That is probably personal chemistry though. I talked to Steve and he says its not supposed to be like that.

I have long been adding a spray or drop of womens products. I use XIST/Innocence 2/1 to reset aggressive males or just mistakes I made by ODing them during experiments. I have a thread that is titled something like Better than XIST. Another one I like is API and Fantasy. 2/1. Its a quiet strength that seems to make women stare and men respect.

There are a lot of answers to this but those are my personal fallbacks.

Comment

Mayan I currently have dominant ascend and cohesion coming in the mail. I'm going to try those two out together as well as cohesion with API and Ascend. I'll be sure to update this thread.

One additional question I have is: Is Enone required for a status product? Would I be able to find an alpha/status product that does not use it?

Muestereate I noticed that you recommended API and Fantasy which seems to be a product designed for females. Do you think female products are perfect for softening aggressive products? I think if Cohesion does not work out that may be my next step.

Comment

Androsterone is more for status than enone. The anols in the socials and female blends seem to dial things down. There are many putatives. Many things can dial down if you don't want to take a chance on the female blends. and many molecules traditionally considered for females work excellent if used in small quantities on a man. For instance I have good luck with est in small amounts. Its more about quantity and proportion than male or female. XSP96 seems to joins blends while being sort of potent in its own way. Actually it can pack quite a punch while not upsetting people. There are quite a few molecules in the Research section to look at too. Once again, quantity is important, I have one that is extremely alpha at 2 to 4 mcg but doesn't seem to bother guys.

Comment

Thank you Muestereate that's some solid advice.
            Bookie339 I think you already have a good set to try different and effective combos. Looking forward to reading your experiences

Comment

I wish I could be more helpful. Its all about experimentation and taking notes in your journal or somewhere else so you can go back. Covid really knocked back my experiments and when we came out of it, people were real wary about being attracted to anyone for a long time. That seems to be gone now but right now I'm kinda in a rut of safe things. It's been a slow road back but I have a small harem again that like to hover and I am a bit wary of scaring them off.

I have been pulling out putatives and research molecules again I can barely remember what they do though without looking them up in my journal, A couple years ago all that info was at the tip of my tongue. Thanks for questions, makes me refresh my memory.

Comment

Thanks for all the help guys. I'm hoping I can figure out the result I want soon so I don't keep spending so much money xD

Comment

Well the fastest way to do that is very thorough testing for dose. All the major blends will work well at the right dose. Comboes are fun but there are SO many variables at Play. I find most sprayers give a half spray on first spray if they have sat for a couple days. This is convenient for me because I like 1 and 1/2 sprays of most products, one poof and one spray and I'm good. Problems arise when that first spray seems to small so I add 2 full sprays on top of the poof. Suddenly I'm wearing 2 and 1/3 and that is a lot more aggressive than 1 and 1/2 if you are wearing an alpha.

Now say you plan on wearing a combo, I can end up with 4 or 5 sprays on altogether. When we are spraying this much on we are trying to ask of pheros something they really aren't. A normal humans phero signature just gives people that are in close proximity for an amount of time a general feel as to the personality of the wearer. What we want we often get but its not natural. We want women 20 feet away to drop what they are doing and swarm over to us and pull down their pants in broad daylight around all their girlfriends. We live in a time where we are used to instant gratification but pheros and women take time.

I often still want distance though. To get extra distance I can add some taboo, a tiny bit of est seems to add distance or xsr32, If I am wearing a neno blend social I can often wear straight neno and get even more distance. LAL products seem to have more distance so I add them, some cover scents add distance it seems.

I often hear of men wearing huge amounts of pheros in clubs. They are trying to compete with other men wearing pheros, other colognes, cigarette booze and body odors of all sorts in those environments. That's not my playground. Mine is usually daygame, social and I'm just tryin to build relationships and tease a bit. I'm older, not in my 20's or 30's anymore but I still like to be surrounded by women. I love them like individual pieces of art, I flirt, I charm, I practice chivalry and empathy. Every few weeks I turn up the heat and imprint a few new friends I may have made.

This is why we have the goal system. It helps to have goals. There's ways to get there once you know which way is North for you.

Comment

This is the kind of post/advice/sharing we're all looking for Muestereate. Thanks a ton.

Comment

Bookie339 If you're looking for a non-enone product for status, androsterone sounds like the key component and one direction you could go into. Of the XS lineup, that would be Exotica XS which is geared towards East Asians specifically because the kind of status they're used to is less about being Alpha and more about being high status based on something like prestige.

In East Asia, those with high status aren't necessarily the aggressive alphas like Westernized males. East Asian males are more reserved and tend to show off a status of higher ranking. Enone products evoke more of the primal aggressive alpha status (power), while Erone is more like financial status, position, or prestige (which are not necessarily primal/aggressive).

If you're keen on avoiding buying other products, you can try specifically applying Ascend/API at certain app points that have slower diffusion rates in addition to using something like Cohesion. Or consider regular Ascend or Taboo. In terms of ranking of concentration... Dom Ascend > regular Ascend > Taboo. Taboo is Ascend's little brother best described as projecting the approachable Cool Guy people look up to and like at work.

One thing to ask in regards to your Dom. Ascend since you didn't mention or clarify: are you wearing it everyday as oppose to taking a break for a few days? If so, you might be experiencing enone buildup, resulting in subtle/hidden overdosing effects.
                      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                      LAL: Nude Alpha
                      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I just noticed on the goals page

Molecules with Status like effects:
                        Androsterone
                        Beta-Androstenol
                        Allo-THDOC
                        XSR34
                        XSR54

As far as buffering Molecules
                        epirone
                        androsterone sulfate
                        dheas
                        A1
                        xsph

But I usually just use a drop of one of the girls blends to keep it simple. As already mentioned I like Fantasy and Innocence, I should throw in any blends they call playful, Mascot and Loveboat spring first to mind but a high status that can play makes women kinda curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          I just noticed on the goals page

Molecules with Status like effects:
                          Androsterone
                          Beta-Androstenol
                          Allo-THDOC
                          XSR34
                          XSR54

As far as buffering Molecules
                          epirone
                          androsterone sulfate
                          dheas
                          A1
                          xsph

But I usually just use a drop of one of the girls blends to keep it simple. As already mentioned I like Fantasy and Innocence, I should throw in any blends they call playful, Mascot and Loveboat spring first to mind but a high status that can play makes women kinda curious.
                          You should try a little Odyseey around the girls lol
                          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I really should but the scent really bothers me. Its crossed my mind a lot recently though.

Comment

I have to be careful with epi-rone btw. about 50mcg takes away so much status that I absolutely loathe myself. I recognize it. A few time's in my life, though I strive to not be prejudice, there have been people so loathsome and low that I want to fight them. There is some sort of disgust with them that I cannot put my finger on.

Once I was chatting with Steve about epirone and he seemed to dislike it, a certain tone in his voice. I did not understand until I ran it solo at high dose. with light doses or with other status mones that need some buffering it works nicely but OD is really bad for self esteem. Like dirt under someone's heels. Not everyone reacts poorly to epi but I'd say about 1 in 15 or 20 have gotten aggressive with me with high epi. I'm not sure if the solution is to amp up the status or lower the epi. It's not something I like testing a lot.

Comment

It’s a tricky situation sometimes with Alpha/Status Products. Some males become agitated with Status products but then those same males give you respect when you wear something more dominant. It’s like with status/
                                leadership products they wanna compete, but with something more alpha and dominant, they bow down. But I do find that P96 does an excellent job with making your signature more authentic and peoople will get less testy. But I think another key component is making sure your natural testosterone levels are up to par. The Mones will amplify this and you will be even more alpha. One way I keep my natural test up is not orgasming a lot. After an orgasm your natural test drops in half. I still have lots of sex, but only orgasm Every so often so my natural test builds up and I’m naturally alpha. Also, it’s good to smile when wearing Alpha Mones. You’ll get more respect than being tested. Being Alpha is a mind thing. If you have it in your mind you are the Alpha, no one will fuck with you. Mones or No mones. And me personally, I don’t mind agitating other males. Somebody has to be the Alpha Right ?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X