yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Where do you apply your XS to get best results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you apply your XS to get best results?

Hey guys,

I've got 8 bottles in my XS collection now and would like to have some advice from senior members here from their experience.

Where do you apply your XS for best results? I've seen some posts suggesting neck works best, but would like to know if some of you apply behind your ears or on your chest as well.

Would you apply your XS above your cologne or perfume or below it? I mean would you spray/oil the XS first and your perfume on top of it or vice versa?

How much do you apply? a drop, a spray or more?

Sorry about all the questions but would really like to know more about your experiences, thank you in advance and have a much much better day today

My three favs btw

Click image for larger version

Name:	7Vt80Nf.png
Views:	254
Size:	455.0 KB
ID:	141688

Comment

I spray pheromones and parfumes behind my ears and on my chest

Comment

• Silvia
        Silvia commented
        Editing a comment
        and i put pheromone first and then perfume

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
      I spray pheromones and parfumes behind my ears and on my chest
      Thank you Silvia. I think I would follow the same; maybe just a bit on my wrist as well. Behind the ear seems to be a bit more comfortable place than on the neck (in case if things get a bit playful )

Could you please tell how many sprays or oil drops you take from one bottle? Also, what are your favorite ones?

Comment

• Silvia
        Silvia commented
        Editing a comment
        i use 2-3 sprays.When i use oil i use drop or two

I have been using my forearms a lot. some stuff I want to hit me and other stuff I want to hit others moreso than me. I dress up a lot of combos with taboo on my forearms. I tend to use my neck a lot for oils and chest for sprays. I have been moving my colognes down from my face and onto my torso and stomach. The heat seems to accumulate and my shirt kind of pump it it out and about when I move but holds it in when I am just sitting and talking so people aren't overpowered.

I rarely use the back of my ears but have been known to spray the back of my neck if its something I don't want right in my nose like a heavy dose of A1. That said, I don't react poorly to A1 usually but it can make me tired in stuffy environments. I don't stay in those environments much anymore though since covid.

Comment

After reading all around I try to place my applications on areas that are usually warn to help in dispersion. Inside arms at the wrist or along where the vein is, behind and along the sides of the neck where the artery is, again, a warm spot to help dispersion. I've also used the crease of the inside arms (wearing short-sleeve shirts helps). I've used the back of the neck but I'm unsure how well that works unless you're in rather close quarters.

@Mayan: Great choice in products in your pic above. I have many of the XS line in both oil and spray. With the warmer weather coming I want to try a split between the spray and oil versions of a product to see if it does an immediate hit from the spray followed up by a sneak-up hit thanks to the slower speed of oils.

I started making a spreadsheet of different XS products and one interesting fact is that Ascend oil has A1 while the spray doesn't (at least according to the product sheets). I wonder if there are differences with other XS mixes in spray versus oil.
        My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Thank you Muestereate. What are the ones you'd like to have an effect on you? I felt it sometimes but never really thought about it or wore something to have an effect on me in particular. Really curious about it.

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            I think I answered this over in the alpha status thread. had two ideas in my head at once. Basically it depends on your goals.

Originally posted by Johnny Fever View Post
          After reading all around I try to place my applications on areas that are usually warn to help in dispersion. Inside arms at the wrist or along where the vein is, behind and along the sides of the neck where the artery is, again, a warm spot to help dispersion. I've also used the crease of the inside arms (wearing short-sleeve shirts helps). I've used the back of the neck but I'm unsure how well that works unless you're in rather close quarters.

@Mayan: Great choice in products in your pic above. I have many of the XS line in both oil and spray. With the warmer weather coming I want to try a split between the spray and oil versions of a product to see if it does an immediate hit from the spray followed up by a sneak-up hit thanks to the slower speed of oils.

I started making a spreadsheet of different XS products and one interesting fact is that Ascend oil has A1 while the spray doesn't (at least according to the product sheets). I wonder if there are differences with other XS mixes in spray versus oil.
          Thank you Johnny Fever I need to get a couple of more bottles though

Any suggestions on the amount of drops/sprays per bottle and combos? Thank you again

Comment

Originally posted by Mayan View Post

Thank you Johnny Fever I need to get a couple of more bottles though

Any suggestions on the amount of drops/sprays per bottle and combos? Thank you again
            Hopefully you won't go as crazy as I have, for your wallet's sake. Every time somebody recommends something I have a habit of picking them up. Hell, I guess it can always be worse, right?

As far as doses go, I usually start with 1-2 sprays / drops unless I've seen something from a more seasoned veteran here in the forums. I have one target in mind that seemed to be immune to what would be considered "normal" doses, so I plan on on doing an intentional overdose when I see her in a month or so. She's early 30s and reacts no where near the extent of the couple of targets I've seen in their mid 20s.
            My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Fever View Post
              Hopefully you won't go as crazy as I have, for your wallet's sake. Every time somebody recommends something I have a habit of picking them up. Hell, I guess it can always be worse, right?
              This is so true. I have 8 in my collection and already feeling like I miss a few like Cohesion (because I used it before and was so good), Flirt and loveboat. Might pick em up soon

As far as doses go, I usually start with 1-2 sprays / drops unless I've seen something from a more seasoned veteran here in the forums. I have one target in mind that seemed to be immune to what would be considered "normal" doses, so I plan on on doing an intentional overdose when I see her in a month or so. She's early 30s and reacts no where near the extent of the couple of targets I've seen in their mid 20s.
              I wish I could do as much experiments as you get to do, this covid situation is really limiting the trials I could have

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X