yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What's your arsenal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your arsenal?

Hi all,

Curious about what's your favorite bottles and how often you use them!

I just bought a bunch; Ascend, Domination, Evolve, Xist and Taboo - all oils - two scented and the others I'm hoping to use with my own perfumes.

What are you fav ones and how often do you use them. Really appreciate you sharing your secrets

I've got quite a collection from multiple merchants. What I use depends on where I'm going or if I'm going out of my way to meet up with a particular person or just general roaming.

I've been using Taboo lately as well, as it works quite well with some of the ladies I come across in a workday.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Nice mate! I have a huge collection at this point. Who knows when I’ll be needing to restock again.

I can tell you right now Taboo, Ascend, Vibes, & Love Boat have made me a believer in Spades.

Ascend & Taboo are a perfect 1, 2 punch for Day Game, improving your social life, & getting the respect of your community. Evolve shows it’s true colors at night party’s, you’ll be very satisfied with your stash. Buy Vibe & Love Boat spray, you will not be disappointed 👌🏾

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Fever View Post
        I've got quite a collection from multiple merchants. What I use depends on where I'm going or if I'm going out of my way to meet up with a particular person or just general roaming.

I've been using Taboo lately as well, as it works quite well with some of the ladies I come across in a workday.
        Hi Johnny, thank you for sharing! You've mentioned multiple merchants, does that mean you have some products outside of XS as well? Never tried anything other than XS so far. Curious to know though

Comment

Originally posted by C-west View Post
          Nice mate! I have a huge collection at this point. Who knows when I’ll be needing to restock again.

I can tell you right now Taboo, Ascend, Vibes, & Love Boat have made me a believer in Spades.

Ascend & Taboo are a perfect 1, 2 punch for Day Game, improving your social life, & getting the respect of your community. Evolve shows it’s true colors at night party’s, you’ll be very satisfied with your stash. Buy Vibe & Love Boat spray, you will not be disappointed 👌🏾
          Thank you C-west, I will get some of love boat and vibe as well! Quite excited really, my shipment should be here today I've been using XS products for years then life happened and got carried away. Getting back now, it's like 4 years now

Comment

Originally posted by Mayan View Post

Hi Johnny, thank you for sharing! You've mentioned multiple merchants, does that mean you have some products outside of XS as well? Never tried anything other than XS so far. Curious to know though
            Yes, I have a pretty nice collection of XS products. If you take a look at the first post in my journal I outline my current stash, which I update when I treat myself to new goodies. I have to exercise care as when somebody speaks of having good luck with something I tend to pick it up as soon as I can, mostly because I've seen people mention that some new mixes don't perform as well as others so I try to get some in stock when I hear about it. Most of my positive luck as been with XS products but have had goo luck with others, too.
            My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Fever View Post

Yes, I have a pretty nice collection of XS products. If you take a look at the first post in my journal I outline my current stash, which I update when I treat myself to new goodies. I have to exercise care as when somebody speaks of having good luck with something I tend to pick it up as soon as I can, mostly because I've seen people mention that some new mixes don't perform as well as others so I try to get some in stock when I hear about it. Most of my positive luck as been with XS products but have had goo luck with others, too.
              Thank you so much! Definitely going to read and explore

Comment

Just curious; could anybody share some experience or advice on using XS at home?

Comment

I have Evolve, Xist, and Taboo oils. Xist is my favorite. I mostly do one on one date where we could spend longer time in close proximity in a laid back environment. People said it needs longer exposure and that works well in this case.

Taboo is difficult to use for me. Tried a few times and I felt very soft, so to speak.

I'm still experimenting with Evolve. But I can say it's a very potent mone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayan View Post
                    Just curious; could anybody share some experience or advice on using XS at home?
                    In what sense?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X