yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Favorite Combos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Combos?

Alright guys! What are your most favorite Combos to use and why? Please describe the sort of effects the combos you use elicit. Does it elicit a love at first sight vibe, a sexual attraction vibe, an alpha male vibe, or etc?

You first

Comment

This is my go to Social-Gathering buster:

2 Xist Oil drops (Sides of Neck)
      2x Vibe spray (Behind Ear)
      2x XSP96 (Nape of Neck)
      1–2X Barely Legal (Front of neck)

I’ll give you a story as proof:

I was grabbing lunch with some friends. Cute girl, maybe 20 -21 years old, I sat across the table from kept holding eye-contact with me as we were all telling stories. We were in that space for about an hour & a half, plenty of time for the mones to do their work. We were supposed to gather later that evening at a small party at 6:00pm or so. When I got there I was serving myself some food and she bee-lined toward me asking how my day was, glued to every word I said, when I left she distinctly looked me in the eye and said, “Maybe I’ll see you around,” then looked back at me as she was walking away. Those ROI’s were loud & proud.

Anytime I used this combo, the women who respond to it just want to engage in conversation with you. I don’t want to exaggerate, but with the socials tampering down the intimidation effect of Barely Legal, the effect I get is that you become “The crush I jussst might have a shot at” to her. You still gotta do your part & have game, don’t get it twisted, but somehow the opening move is initiated by them. Wonderful mix! Thanks Steve!

Comment

I like evolve and xist together alot. I'm also liking love boat and domination.

Comment

I don't combo very often. Sometimes I'll add a little cohesion to some of my products as that seems like a good mone for a add on as it's a simpler mix
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I still really enjoy Xist + Love Boat + SOB. Also X/LB/Taboo, X/LB/Evolve, and X/LB/Taboo/Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by C-west View Post
              This is my go to Social-Gathering buster:

2 Xist Oil drops (Sides of Neck)
              2x Vibe spray (Behind Ear)
              2x XSP96 (Nape of Neck)
              1–2X Barely Legal (Front of neck)

I’ll give you a story as proof:

I was grabbing lunch with some friends. Cute girl, maybe 20 -21 years old, I sat across the table from kept holding eye-contact with me as we were all telling stories. We were in that space for about an hour & a half, plenty of time for the mones to do their work. We were supposed to gather later that evening at a small party at 6:00pm or so. When I got there I was serving myself some food and she bee-lined toward me asking how my day was, glued to every word I said, when I left she distinctly looked me in the eye and said, “Maybe I’ll see you around,” then looked back at me as she was walking away. Those ROI’s were loud & proud.

Anytime I used this combo, the women who respond to it just want to engage in conversation with you. I don’t want to exaggerate, but with the socials tampering down the intimidation effect of Barely Legal, the effect I get is that you become “The crush I jussst might have a shot at” to her. You still gotta do your part & have game, don’t get it twisted, but somehow the opening move is initiated by them. Wonderful mix! Thanks Steve!
              This is so good. Thank you for sharing your experience

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                I still really enjoy Xist + Love Boat + SOB. Also X/LB/Taboo, X/LB/Evolve, and X/LB/Taboo/Evolve.
                Doses, please?
                My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayan View Post

This is so good. Thank you for sharing your experience

Anytime mate, that one’s an ironclad original.
                  I’ll back that combo up anytime. 👌🏾

Comment

Originally posted by C-west View Post

Anytime mate, that one’s an ironclad original.
                    I’ll back that combo up anytime. 👌🏾
                    I'm gonna try some of these in the next couple of days when I get a chance to be around some good group; covid is really slowing down the experiment/experience side

Comment

J-Feve! You got it. 3X XIst, 3X LB, 3X SOB. Actually, for everything, 2-3X per. I prefer 3.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                        J-Feve! You got it. 3X XIst, 3X LB, 3X SOB. Actually, for everything, 2-3X per. I prefer 3.
                        I've never applied more than 2 drops/sprays of anything. Was thinking it might be too strong or overwhelming. Wouldn't it be like walking in a big cloud and getting noticed everywhere you go?

Comment

• RTBoss
                          RTBoss commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Try it. If you don't like it, just go back to your old ways. Experiment!

RTBoss it's funny now that I see your nickname is 'Monewalker'

Comment

Xist + SOB, both in spray.

1-2 Xist, 1 SOB.

Sometimes I'll add A1.

Comment

Originally posted by ScentHero View Post
                            Xist + SOB, both in spray.

1-2 Xist, 1 SOB.

Sometimes I'll add A1.
                            nice combo with the sob and xist
                            Pheromone XS
                            Oil: evolve, xist
                            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

One of my favorite mixes is 1 drop of Evolve oil to 2 drops of Captain(Peromone Treasures).

These 2 really compliment each other well. The A1 and Alpha-Anrosterone really rounds out the Evolve nicely.

I still get the sexual effects of Evolve, with status and making women feel good and comforted.

Can work well in any environment and still get the respect from men and women for day to day use. Not to over the top sexual, but can go there if you want it to.

What I like is the wide range of age this works on the most. I am 43 now and this works for me. I still get the leader vibe with a sexual edge.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X