yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Domination + love boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domination + love boat

I'm intrigued by what I read about this combo, but haven't seen all that much discussion of the two of them paired. I've ordered them both and am looking forward to them. Anyone using them as a bedroom mix? Anything you'd encourage or discourage in regards to using this pair?

They are almost here. . Can't wait to try em.

Comment

Originally posted by Editor View Post
      They are almost here. . Can't wait to try em.
      Update? Curious how it turned out
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I use swoon with domination now instead. Lb I still have but use more as a general social.

Comment

Originally posted by Editor View Post
          I'm intrigued by what I read about this combo, but haven't seen all that much discussion of the two of them paired. I've ordered them both and am looking forward to them. Anyone using them as a bedroom mix? Anything you'd encourage or discourage in regards to using this pair?
          Since there wasn't much discussion on the Domination + Love Boat combo I was happy to see you purchased the two and thought you were going to share some

Why did you go with Domination and Swoon instead? Do you plan to try the Domination and Love boat combo?

Comment

I'm not sure kateD.

I tried love boat with domination a few times and the results were average at best. Domination and swoon seem to click together for me.

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              I understand.

• kingtut savage
              kingtut savage commented
              Editing a comment
              Please elaborate

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...