yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ok, I guess pheromones work :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I guess pheromones work :)

It's official for me. Pheromones work.

I have bought four products recently. The last two were from pXS: Xist and Ascend. I wear one spray of all four. I don't know the rules about talking about products from others, so I'll stick to what I noticed from Xist and Ascend.

Btw, I put the combo I'm wearing together based on what I'm looking for. Which is a relationship. And at each step, I added the new one based on what made sense. For example, before I got Ascend, I felt like something was missing. I felt like there needed to be something with a bit more power in the pheromone cloud. And something that grabs attention quickly. Ascend fit perfectly. I knew it when I sprayed it on. It's scary how accurate the product descriptions are.

So I'll work back. Ascend was the last product I added. I walked around doing my groceries and there was a very interesting effect. People were making room for me. And were letting me go first. Non-verbally they were displaying a lot of respect but in a comfortable way. I didn't detect any discomfort.

Xist. A beauty of a product. When I started wearing that one, it was obvious that it triggered interest from women. Deeper interest. Especially eye contact was very different. A comfortable, deep look in each other's eyes that said: "There's a spark here". I'm not sure if adding Ascend lessened that effect, so I'll have to test various combinations for a while.

The other two that I was already wearing I won't name until I know the rules of the forum. I want to be respectful. What I can say is that even with my limited experience, combos seem to be the way to go for me.

I know this wasn't an extensive review, but I wanted to write out these initial impressions.

Oh, btw, I used one spray of each product, all on my neck. After they dried down, I layered my own fragrance on top of it. Which was Tom Ford Oud Wood this time.

you can talk about other companies products. This particular sub forum is just for XS men's products. If you want to go into detail there is a subsection entitled other vendors and you can create your own Journal where you can talk about anything. Sometimes someone will post in the wrong category and they move it but feel free to say stuff like product x is somewhat like someone else's product Y but with a bit of z thrown in. We make comparisons and note the subtle differences all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      you can talk about other companies products. This particular sub forum is just for XS men's products. If you want to go into detail there is a subsection entitled other vendors and you can create your own Journal where you can talk about anything. Sometimes someone will post in the wrong category and they move it but feel free to say stuff like product x is somewhat like someone else's product Y but with a bit of z thrown in. We make comparisons and note the subtle differences all the time.
      Ok, thanks for letting me know!

Comment

Originally posted by HJ2021 View Post

I have bought four products recently. The last two were from pXS: Xist and Ascend. I wear one spray of all four. I don't know the rules about talking about products from others, so I'll stick to what I noticed from Xist and Ascend.

Btw, I put the combo I'm wearing together based on what I'm looking for. Which is a relationship. And at each step, I added the new one based on what made sense. For example, before I got Ascend, I felt like something was missing. I felt like there needed to be something with a bit more power in the pheromone cloud. And something that grabs attention quickly. Ascend fit perfectly. I knew it when I sprayed it on. It's scary how accurate the product descriptions are.

So I'll work back. Ascend was the last product I added. I walked around doing my groceries and there was a very interesting effect. People were making room for me. And were letting me go first. Non-verbally they were displaying a lot of respect but in a comfortable way. I didn't detect any discomfort.

Xist. A beauty of a product. When I started wearing that one, it was obvious that it triggered interest from women. Deeper interest. Especially eye contact was very different. A comfortable, deep look in each other's eyes that said: "There's a spark here". I'm not sure if adding Ascend lessened that effect, so I'll have to test various combinations for a while.

The other two that I was already wearing I won't name until I know the rules of the forum. I want to be respectful. What I can say is that even with my limited experience, combos seem to be the way to go for me.

I know this wasn't an extensive review, but I wanted to write out these initial impressions.

Oh, btw, I used one spray of each product, all on my neck. After they dried down, I layered my own fragrance on top of it. Which was Tom Ford Oud Wood this time.
        Isn't it amazing the effects these blends bring? Spray, forget, reflect, then you realize wow what a day! I love reading these experiences.
        , Bobbi

Comment

• eroque
          eroque commented
          Editing a comment
          yea u need to forget ur wearing them. be urself

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

Isn't it amazing the effects these blends bring? Spray, forget, reflect, then you realize wow what a day! I love reading these experiences.
        It is amazing. The extent to which they improve things is quite a lot greater than I expected. I even had a moment where I was wondering about the ethical aspect of it. But, all I see are people's moods improving. It's a positive influence.

I'm going to get into reading experiences as well. It would be interesting to read what effects other people see.

Comment

It is amazing. The extent to which they improve things is quite a lot greater than I expected. I even had a moment where I was wondering about the ethical aspect of it. But, all I see are people's moods improving. It's a positive influence.

I'm going to get into reading experiences as well. It would be interesting to read what effects other people see.
          That is our focus, improving lives I have to agree that I notice positives most often with any blend I've used, which is amazing.
          It is very interesting and informative when you read about others' experiences
          , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

That is our focus, improving lives I have to agree that I notice positives most often with any blend I've used, which is amazing.
            It is very interesting and informative when you read about others' experiences
            Absolutely. I've been looking around on this forum and some other places and it helps to read those experiences. It draws your attention towards potential effects you may have overlooked until that point.

And you know, the only thing I've ever read about when people have a negative response to the pheromones is that they just leave. People either like it, and all is well. And otherwise they just go away. But from what I've read, that only happens when you use too much and have an unusually strong peromone cloud around you.

This is great for personal development too. In no way I have any trouble socially. Quite the opposite. But at 40 it's a little more challening to find a good partner than I had time to figure out for. So luckily pheromones help a lot.

But... There is a valuable side to them that I had never considered before. And that is that people respond differently at times than they regularly would. When I first wore Ascend, I was taken aback by a girl giving me space and respect in a way that was different than usual. And by breaking my pattern of prediction, I found myself in a state which is scientifically defined as: "Huh?"

So, new situation. Adapt, respond in a new way and learn.

I think there is more value in the self-development side of pheromones than in the effects they create. Don't get me wrong, those effects are marevelous. But the idea that it helps me become a better me touches me more deeply.

Comment

Try Celebrity, that was the first i had tried and was blown over!
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

What happened 👀

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

I had a sample of it and it was very interesting. I've only tried it at home though, so I only have the self-effects. And it was quite pleasant. Less strong and more mass-appealing than I expected. Which, given the name, makes sense.

Comment

Absolutely. I've been looking around on this forum and some other places and it helps to read those experiences. It draws your attention towards potential effects you may have overlooked until that point.

And you know, the only thing I've ever read about when people have a negative response to the pheromones is that they just leave. People either like it, and all is well. And otherwise they just go away. But from what I've read, that only happens when you use too much and have an unusually strong peromone cloud around you.

This is great for personal development too. In no way I have any trouble socially. Quite the opposite. But at 40 it's a little more challening to find a good partner than I had time to figure out for. So luckily pheromones help a lot.

But... There is a valuable side to them that I had never considered before. And that is that people respond differently at times than they regularly would. When I first wore Ascend, I was taken aback by a girl giving me space and respect in a way that was different than usual. And by breaking my pattern of prediction, I found myself in a state which is scientifically defined as: "Huh?"

I think there is more value in the self-development side of pheromones than in the effects they create. Don't get me wrong, those effects are marevelous. But the idea that it helps me become a better me touches me more deeply.
                    I love how you worded this. I agree the self effects are what I most look forward to. All of the outward effects are great of course, but yes self-development is what I most appreciate about our products as well
                    , Bobbi

Comment

real pheromones will influence, depends which ones u use, when and how much.

Comment

I agree there is so much value in self-development. Most people want to improve and grow and I know our products help a lot with that.
                        , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X