yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Question about reporting results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about reporting results

Hi there!

I've been wearing pheromones for a very short time. But have seen results. And I would love to share some of them. But, I wear several products at the same time, from three different companies. Xist is the only one from pXS. And so far the latest I've added.

It's a bit of experimentation. Each new product I receive I add to the previous ones and see if there's any difference. And Xist certainly makes a difference! It's good stuff for real.

But reporting any effects would be reporting effects I notice from a combination of products. And my scientific mind does not allow incomplete data. If I want to report properly, I would need to name the other products as well.

My question is, is that allowed on this forum and to what extend? Of course I will not discuss them in-depth. But some things would need to be mentioned.

So that's what I'd like to know. Now I'll go back to looking forward to FedEX delivering Ascend tomorrow. It felt like there was a missing element and judging by its description, it would fit there perfectly.

Nice day!!

You can lost ones from other companies
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Your personal journal would be the best all around for this. You can say anything there. Other companies subsection is a good place too. There is one section that is mostly about XS products, This one right here. XS products for men. There is nothing wrong with putting combos in existing threads but I would shy away from putting other manufacturers product name in the title of any new threads. You won't get in trouble but it "could" get moved. Reports in this section should mostly be about xs products and other product mentioned in casual passing. If you start getting real comprehensive about someone else's product, just consider if it might help others better in another section. A new person will not come to this section looking for comprehensive notes about another mfg in the XS section. That said, the girls don't bite real hard, they just move it with a little note.

Just mentioning as you described can be done anywhere.

Comment

Yeah definitely journals are a must! heck i even write out my experiences and logs into a notebook and could take months of evaluation to determine whats actually going on vs. was is just life doing things for you or coincidences. For other brands, I bet you can note you've used other combos. I find that each have their products work together.
        : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
          Yeah definitely journals are a must! heck i even write out my experiences and logs into a notebook and could take months of evaluation to determine whats actually going on vs. was is just life doing things for you or coincidences. For other brands, I bet you can note you've used other combos. I find that each have their products work together.
          nice I may need to do that. I've been thinking of a daily log on here also
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X