yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Reverse Imprinting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Imprinting?

Hi everybody!

Newbie question here.

What is reverse imprinting?

I'm pretty sure I know what it means but I just would like it explained to me just to make sure my understanding is correct and that I understand it fully.

It's not like I can just look this one up in the dictionary..lol.

Thanks!

Bump,
    Can anyone on the forums explain imprinting and help Gunner with his question on reverse imprinting. A good explanation and definition. Ive seen the word flung around here a few times.

Comment

It's when you are wearing a imprinting mix around a girl and it's working on you also so you are catching feelings also
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

It just means that you are obsessed with them for days instead of or in addition to their obsession with you.

Comment

Means the effects of the pheromones are making you attracted to them instead of the other way around

It's why I put products like XiSt away from the nose to avoid getting affected by it
          Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

I still have to catch myself. SO often I think, boy are they into me and its not till I get some and can't get them off the mind that I figure out it is probably the other way around Like Pingu I started moving around the imprinters and they are often on my wrists. When I am imprinted my attraction is obvious and they have more power than me. Often they want to play, but often looking hard to get gets more attention. I think Chicks inb general know better how to handle being eye candy than most guys dfo. Often the game is over as soon as my attraction isobvious.

Comment

Totally agree. It probably didn't help that the young woman who I had been smitten with was likely reverse imprinted on me as well. Took a good while before I was able to get myself back to sorts. Since I'm able to avoid that person that helps, too.
              My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X