yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just found 3 bottles I bought back in November of 2014 Would They Still Be Effective ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found 3 bottles I bought back in November of 2014 Would They Still Be Effective ?

I just found 3 bottles I bought back in late November/early December of 2014 from XS.
    A 30 ML bottle of Xist and two 30 ML bottles of A-1 that I had put all of them in a dresser
    drawer at my vacation home and totally forgot about them.

The Xist might have been sprayed a couple times. The two bottles of A-1 not sure if either
    was ever sprayed and or maybe just a coupe sprays from one of them (one bottle was supposed
    to be a back up bottle).

The temps on average at the place have been no colder than 65/68 degrees and probaly
    no higher than 85/88 degrees annually over the years there, If I was to guess usually
    between 78 to 82 degrees in that room.

Thanks in advance for any info advice for what to do with these bottles.

should be ok these aren't very perishable, Hows evaporation losses?

Comment

Please let us know! I'm sure a few of us here has had a bunch of products that has been in storage throughout the pandemic and are curious also

Based on what I have read from other users and different forums over the past half decade ;

There is a possibility that the spray products may be more potent, BUT with a shorter lifespan
      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

I have some 2015 stuff that still works. Sometimes the older stuff is old because I wasn't that fond of it, it was a nice experiment, The subtle differences were worth my time but took time to learn. When I pick up these old pheros I have to learn all over again. And a few things just never did and probably never will work for me. Another thing I have seen over the years is my skin changes with age, diet, physical activity. Most seem to work better with at least some moderate activity. Even a brisk walk can make all the difference of how some hit. I definitely have colognes that are very skin sensitive as well. But when I pick up the old bottles, a few days later I can see they are indeed still working.

Xist has always been subtle and takes time to learn though my relearning is now very brief, like second day I know what it's doing again. I've never seen a problem at all with a1 blends. I'm not sure if copulins deteriorate if contaminated. I have a bottle that got some spilt on the table and I scooped it back in with my finger and it doesn't seem the same.

A couple of my old Neno blends seem hit or miss but as I mentioned above. a couple wearings and I can see them working. Androsterone sulfate is said to be perishable but I have some old sulfate blends and singles that are still working fine, those are a few years old.

I store all mine in styrofoam coolers and sealed in baggies to stave off evap and temperature fluctuations. I don't refrigerate but the styrofoam probably slows temperature swings. The house can run 60 to 80, no colder or warmer.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          should be ok these aren't very perishable, Hows evaporation losses?

I just went and took a look and Im not noticing what looks like any evaporation loss in any of the 3 bottles.

Two (Xist & A1) of the three bottles I remember spraying maybe 3 or 4 sprays out of each. And they still look like thats all thats missing. The back up bottle of A-1 looks to be still full to the top.

I'm wanting to start a journal here eventually. Maybe I will purchase a current bottle of the the A-1 same size and concentration ( 30 ML 50 mcg/spray ) and compare the hits between the 2014 bottles and the 2021 bottle.

Thanks to everyone in this thread who responded so quickly. Very much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
            Please let us know! I'm sure a few of us here has had a bunch of products that has been in storage throughout the pandemic and are curious also

Based on what I have read from other users and different forums over the past half decade ;

There is a possibility that the spray products may be more potent, BUT with a shorter lifespan

The bottle of Xist Im not too worried about. I had bought it at the time when I was in a friend zone situation that I wanted to get out of. But if there is any chance at all that my bottles of A-1 could be more potent that would be awesome. Love me some A-1 or any products with it as an ingredient.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              I have some 2015 stuff that still works. Sometimes the older stuff is old because I wasn't that fond of it, it was a nice experiment, The subtle differences were worth my time but took time to learn. When I pick up these old pheros I have to learn all over again. And a few things just never did and probably never will work for me. Another thing I have seen over the years is my skin changes with age, diet, physical activity. Most seem to work better with at least some moderate activity. Even a brisk walk can make all the difference of how some hit. I definitely have colognes that are very skin sensitive as well. But when I pick up the old bottles, a few days later I can see they are indeed still working.

Xist has always been subtle and takes time to learn though my relearning is now very brief, like second day I know what it's doing again. I've never seen a problem at all with a1 blends. I'm not sure if copulins deteriorate if contaminated. I have a bottle that got some spilt on the table and I scooped it back in with my finger and it doesn't seem the same.

A couple of my old Neno blends seem hit or miss but as I mentioned above. a couple wearings and I can see them working. Androsterone sulfate is said to be perishable but I have some old sulfate blends and singles that are still working fine, those are a few years old.

I store all mine in styrofoam coolers and sealed in baggies to stave off evap and temperature fluctuations. I don't refrigerate but the styrofoam probably slows temperature swings. The house can run 60 to 80, no colder or warmer.

Thanks for such a great reply. Everyone here has me feeling better about these older bottles that just turned up.

My problem (But a good problem for XS) is every time there is a Sale I must buy or re-stock even if I do not need anything at that time Black Friday/Cyber Monday, Memorial Day, Steve-O's Birthday, etc, etc. XS has a Sale and I can not help myself. I have to buy something or re-stock on something. Money must leave my hands for more Mones. I think those three bottles I found were from the Black Friday Sale that year. Bought them and tucked them away and forgot all about them.

Comment

I have Androtics stuff from 2006. The citrus in the A314 has soured at this point, but the pheros themselves still work.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X