yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Wearing 6 Or More Products Simultaneously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wearing 6 Or More Products Simultaneously?

Does anybody here wear 6 or more products simultaneously? Is that okay to do or is that way too much? If that's way too much, what do you think should be the maximum amount? Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.

Not I

Comment

Seems excessive. Would there be a specific purpose for each? My reaction was thinking it is more likely to cause negative reaction

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        Not I
        What's the max amount you wear simultaneously?

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          3 I guess, 2 most often, 1 when testing, usually if it is 3, it's actually two with a single molecule or a dash of cops.

Originally posted by Editor View Post
        Seems excessive. Would there be a specific purpose for each? My reaction was thinking it is more likely to cause negative reaction
        Well, my goal would be for each one to have a specific purpose. But, I think where the problem lies is that a lot of the products have the same pheros in them so I would assume that it would be easy to overdose by using them together...

Comment

That is my experience, The overall pheromone load just starts getting too high for my non-nightclub daytime situations. I max out at 4 to 5 drops and always wish I had done 3 or less. You could find yourself wearing 100 mcg of enone, 2 chicks think they are horny while another 98 think your a jerk. I am forever wearing XIST innocence combo to reset those mistakes with familiars.

We already have blends with 12 molecules trying to do multiple things. I think the new 215 has 12. A bunch have about 10. Perhaps there is a blend that already close to what you want and just needs a bit more of this or that for your mood for the evening. For example I do this with API all the time, API is a base that can be easily steered with fantasy, 74, 37, or even VooDoo for a chatty, calmer, more direct or powerful imprinter. I 'm not sure I recall but Xist is a bit romantic and taboo combo makes me nervous but not others. XIST and TAboo are both excellent base blends for one or two blends btw. Ascend seems less flexible though I've pushed around a little but usually with one a time. Ascend, evolve, cohesion and flirt work nice together but that's only 4, not 6. I just don't know of 6. I guess I could revise my answer to 4.

What exactly are you trying to do. an Alpha or a social?

And don't let me stop your experimenting, what works or doesn't work from me may not be the same for you. I am sure I've sprayed on a half dozen. I do it every time I get a new order, I spray a new one on every 20 minutes till I get to the bottom of the bag, Not saying it works but I do it. I did have one bag that hit me like a freight train. It was like those old witches potions where you will fall madly in love with the first woman you set your eyes upon. Worked for me, but she doesn't have a clue. Perhaps I will try to look up that order.

Comment

That is my experience, The overall pheromone load just starts getting too high for my non-nightclub daytime situations. I max out at 4 to 5 drops and always wish I had done 3 or less. You could find yourself wearing 100 mcg of enone, 2 chicks think they are horny while another 98 think your a jerk. I am forever wearing XIST innocence combo to reset those mistakes with familiars.

We already have blends with 12 molecules trying to do multiple things. I think the new 215 has 12. A bunch have about 10. Perhaps there is a blend that already close to what you want and just needs a bit more of this or that for your mood for the evening. For example I do this with API all the time, API is a base that can be easily steered with fantasy, 74, 37, or even VooDoo for a chatty, calmer, more direct or powerful imprinter. I 'm not sure I recall but Xist is a bit romantic and taboo combo makes me nervous but not others. XIST and TAboo are both excellent base blends for one or two blends btw. Ascend seems less flexible though I've pushed around a little but usually with one a time. Ascend, evolve, cohesion and flirt work nice together but that's only 4, not 6. I just don't know of 6. I guess I could revise my answer to 4.

What exactly are you trying to do. an Alpha or a social?

And don't let me stop your experimenting, what works or doesn't work from me may not be the same for you. I am sure I've sprayed on a half dozen. I do it every time I get a new order, I spray a new one on every 20 minutes till I get to the bottom of the bag, Not saying it works but I do it. I did have one bag that hit me like a freight train. It was like those old witches potions where you will fall madly in love with the first woman you set your eyes upon. Worked for me, but she doesn't have a clue. Perhaps I will try to look up that order.

Well, to be honest, I've probably been spraying approximately 10 different products on simultaneously. I'm one of those crazy guys that can't limit himself and just wants ALL the effects so I start getting spray happy..lol. I'm assuming I'm using too much so that's probably why I'm not noticing many, if any, reactions yet..

I bought quite a few products so I have a big arsenal already. I'm pretty much just using them to attempt to rekindle things with my wife. During the day, I'm trying to put on products that will make her more touchy/feely, long for me, love me, develop more attraction to me, etc. I'm also putting on some alpha products during the day because I figure it wouldn't hurt for her to look at me as more masculine and it should be a turn on. A little while before bed, I've been spraying the sexual products that are supposed to get things going and turn her on..

Products I Currently Have (I have both Spray & Oil versions if available):

Alpha ImpaXS
            API
            Ascend
            Bliss
            Boyfriend
            Brute
            Cohesion
            Connections
            Crush
            Dominant Ascend
            Domination
            Evolve
            Glow
            Happiness
            Love Boat
            Naked Gun
            PSE
            Sex Magic
            Sexual Healing
            SOB
            Status Booster
            Summer Daze
            Taboo
            Vibes
            Xist

Products I'm Thinking Of Adding:

XS215 ALPHA SEXY LEADER (when released)
            XS216 Reminds me of AD's Ammo (when released)
            XS217 She will steal your hoodie (when released)
            Liquid Alchemy Labs OverDose
            Liquid Alchemy Labs Nude Alpha Gel
            Last edited by GunnerBAC; 09-29-2021, 04:03 PM.

Comment

I have to admire your enthusiasm but I'm 95% sure "That's just too much Gunner."

Comment

Gunner, do you like ascend or api better?

Comment

• The Kid
                  The Kid commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Personally I like API more. Ascend feels like you should be wearing it in a business setting whereas API feels more affective in everyday life

I have to admire your enthusiasm but I'm 95% sure "That's just too much Gunner."
                Lmao! Common sense told me that but sometimes when you want something bad enough, common sense just gets thrown out the window..lol.

Do you have any experience with OverDose or Nude Alpha Gel?

Comment

Gunner, do you like ascend or api better?
                  Unfortunately, I don't know yet. I honestly haven't used less than 4 products at one time so I have no idea what's responsible for what yet. I'll start being more responsible with my experimentation and let you know..lol

Comment

Ok. Let me know. I went with ascend, though I'm wondering if I made the right choice.

Comment

Ok. Let me know. I went with ascend, though I'm wondering if I made the right choice.
                      I sure will! I'll be doing some testing soon so I'll let you know. 👍

Comment

Originally posted by GunnerBAC View Post

Well, to be honest, I've probably been spraying approximately 10 different products on simultaneously. I'm one of those crazy guys that can't limit himself and just wants ALL the effects so I start getting spray happy..lol. I'm assuming I'm using too much so that's probably why I'm not noticing many, if any, reactions yet..

I bought quite a few products so I have a big arsenal already. I'm pretty much just using them to attempt to rekindle things with my wife. During the day, I'm trying to put on products that will make her more touchy/feely, long for me, love me, develop more attraction to me, etc. I'm also putting on some alpha products during the day because I figure it wouldn't hurt for her to look at me as more masculine and it should be a turn on. A little while before bed, I've been spraying the sexual products that are supposed to get things going and turn her on..

Products I Currently Have (I have both Spray & Oil versions if available):

Alpha ImpaXS
                        API
                        Ascend
                        Bliss
                        Boyfriend
                        Brute
                        Cohesion
                        Connections
                        Crush
                        Dominant Ascend
                        Domination
                        Evolve
                        Glow
                        Happiness
                        Love Boat
                        Naked Gun
                        PSE
                        Sex Magic
                        Sexual Healing
                        SOB
                        Status Booster
                        Summer Daze
                        Taboo
                        Vibes
                        Xist

Products I'm Thinking Of Adding:

XS215 ALPHA SEXY LEADER (when released)
                        XS216 Reminds me of AD's Ammo (when released)
                        XS217 She will steal your hoodie (when released)
                        Liquid Alchemy Labs OverDose
                        Liquid Alchemy Labs Nude Alpha Gel
                        Cohesion(touchy/feely), Boyfriend(loving/longing), Taboo(attraction) this is one of my favorite combos that i use nearly every time i'm with my girlfriend. Ascend seems to make her more aggressive so if you want an alpha id stick to api. No more than 1 spray/drop to avoid OD. I would apply the sexual blends around 1-2 hours before bed as to give them time to diffuse before hopping right in bed. Ive only used Evolve and Domination but got great results from both

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid View Post

Cohesion(touchy/feely), Boyfriend(loving/longing), Taboo(attraction) this is one of my favorite combos that i use nearly every time i'm with my girlfriend. Ascend seems to make her more aggressive so if you want an alpha id stick to api. No more than 1 spray/drop to avoid OD. I would apply the sexual blends around 1-2 hours before bed as to give them time to diffuse before hopping right in bed. Ive only used Evolve and Domination but got great results from both
                          Thanks for that info! I'll definitely give those a try!

Comment

So far, I like API better. It seems to be stronger than Ascend. I definitely feel stronger self effects from it. I've also noticed reviews that people that have tried API and Ascend have mostly preferred API.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X