yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Combo or solo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combo or solo?

Xist, Evolve, Naked Gun and Taboo

With Taboo and Naked Gun solo I receive more closeness and touch from coworker I’m interested in.
    Xist and Evolve is a hard read for me cuz I just don’t get the same close touch feel.

I actually think Xist makes me more “crushy” toward her, than her to me lol
    I seem to get more respect feelings with Evolve and gives me more confidence but not in a cocky kinda way.

Happy hour is scheduled Friday so I would like a combo that won’t clash but complement and see if it draws our relationship a little more intense.
    Solo has only been at workplace so not sure if I should stick with one solo as well.

I've had good results with x paired with e, though e is a slow burn which evolves from more social to more sexual in my experience.

From my exp, taboo acts as an amplifier for many, so you might want to add that to x and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Editor View Post
      I've had good results with x paired with e, though e is a slow burn which evolves from more social to more sexual in my experience.

From my exp, taboo acts as an amplifier for many, so you might want to add that to x and see what happens.
      When you say to add Taboo to Xist, do you actually mean to mix them or to apply them to the same exact spot on the skin? Or do you just mean to wear them both at the same time?

Comment

Wear at same time.

Comment

Taboo and Xist was a hit! Very attentive to my attraction, seemed to like being close to me the whole time and not resistant at all to my touch.
          Leg touching leg, arm touching arm, and me touching her waist to pass by in crowd.

Comment

Evolve and Xist made both my female coworkers spread their legs a lot during the day. One basically straddle my leg as she was talking to me!

Comment

Evolve and xist get lots of attention for sure. I'm wearing them both with TLG (from lpmp), it's been an interesting day.

Comment

WTF...2 spray Naked Gun, 2 spray Xist on both forearms, and 1 spray Evolve on neck!

Was at local block party and met group of guys/ girls that knew my friend. All guys were cool and friendly but it’s a vibe I always send out. I’m a muscular guy and not afraid to chat but damn these girls were way more aggressive than I’m used too! They were attractive over 40 like me and had no reservations grabbing my arms and boobing me all night.😀 One girl with BF aggressive about getting my number from my friend. This shit NEVER happens to me! 😲

Literally had 2 girls fighting over who was riding with me to friends house.
                One of the girl was with her BF, and BF was saying “Oh hell no you ain’t riding with him!” 😂

Last edited by Gotttest; 10-10-2021, 08:19 PM.

Comment

After reading Gottest's post I decided to try the combo in the previous post. I had NG in a standard 10ml bottle but could only find my 30ml bottle of Xist, so I went with 1.5 sprays. Among my travels was hitting the grocery store. I noticed improved eye contact from the women I crossed paths with (30s - 50s). When I checked out and the checker (mid 50s) gave me my change of 17 cents she said she wanted to check it and she held my hand. It makes me wonder if this was a clear IoI as I've never had any checker deliberately hold my hand as they usually check the returned change before handing it to the customer.

Looks like he may be on to something. I'm going to test fly it tomorrow while out and about.
                  My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I used to like to touch during transactions. It was not about attraction but a desire for connection, similar but different

BTW: After reading my above comment I realized I knew what I meant but didn't really explain it fully. When the checker held my hand it was for a time much greater than it would have been for counting that small amount of change in a normal circumstance. It was about half way through that exercise that I remembered what I had sprayed on that day so I just went into 'spectator' mode.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

90 percent of the time I go solo
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I think there's such thing as combo bias. When someone tries something new they try and own it by posting it and making it better than believable. We see this all the time in the fragrance community too
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

One spray of taboo and two sprays of Xist, Also whatever cover scent you put make sure you apply it by the upper neck or behind and on top of where you sprayed taboo. assuming your wearing no masks and the environment needs both of you to talk closely into your ear kinda.
                        : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                          I think there's such thing as combo bias. When someone tries something new they try and own it by posting it and making it better than believable. We see this all the time in the fragrance community too
                          I know, while I've experimented with solo applications, I'll only try combos when other members have both mentioned it and have provided feedback either positive or negative. With everything going on in my life I'll apply whatever I'm trying and promptly forget about it simply for the reason that I have too much other crap to think about during an eleven hour workday. It's when I wake up due to an unexpected result, either positive or negative, it will rattle my brain enough to make note of what I've used.

Case and point from last week. I had never really tried Barely Legal (even though it possessed me to order 4 more bottles recently) at my workplace. I was at an office site where I was troubleshooting some equipment and the office person was new to me (30s, married). While I was on one side of her desk working on the equipment she was directly opposite using her laptop. The hair twirling got so intense I swore she was going to pull the hair right out of her skull.

I went over to the copier to check something and she came over and complimented me on my shoes. The odd thing is, this same event occurred another time from my dental hygienist while wearing pheromones but for the life of me I don't remember what I was wearing. Perhaps I really need to consider making a journal but my own testing is sporadic just due to life in general but it might actually help me figure out what I'm doing.

The short of my rambling above was there was no bias on my part and, honestly, don't believe I've had combo/solo bias in my experiments. I suppose I really need to journal things to see if I do see that sort of thing going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Fever View Post

I know, while I've experimented with solo applications, I'll only try combos when other members have both mentioned it and have provided feedback either positive or negative. With everything going on in my life I'll apply whatever I'm trying and promptly forget about it simply for the reason that I have too much other crap to think about during an eleven hour workday. It's when I wake up due to an unexpected result, either positive or negative, it will rattle my brain enough to make note of what I've used.

Case and point from last week. I had never really tried Barely Legal (even though it possessed me to order 4 more bottles recently) at my workplace. I was at an office site where I was troubleshooting some equipment and the office person was new to me (30s, married). While I was on one side of her desk working on the equipment she was directly opposite using her laptop. The hair twirling got so intense I swore she was going to pull the hair right out of her skull.

I went over to the copier to check something and she came over and complimented me on my shoes. The odd thing is, this same event occurred another time from my dental hygienist while wearing pheromones but for the life of me I don't remember what I was wearing. Perhaps I really need to consider making a journal but my own testing is sporadic just due to life in general but it might actually help me figure out what I'm doing.

The short of my rambling above was there was no bias on my part and, honestly, don't believe I've had combo/solo bias in my experiments. I suppose I really need to journal things to see if I do see that sort of thing going on.
                            Yes make a journal on here and report your findings it will help us and yourself
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

I’m a combo guy 100%.

Just remember every spray is money you spent.

I’m in a savings mentality grind this year.
                              It helps me to ration my collection.
                              The truth is, if you threw down $33 for 1 10 ml
                              One spray will do if you’re on your purpose
                              And you value your time & finances.

From July to December last year
                              I slowly ramped up from 1 Mone: 1 Spray
                              to 4 Mones: 2 sprays a piece.
                              I don’t go any higher than that.
                              To be frank, not all those combos were needed.
                              I might even just try solos to test differences.

Everyone has a mone limit.
                              Go easy & don't overdo it.

Seems you found some combos that fit you.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X