yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Didn't see much effect with Evolve oil. What did I miss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't see much effect with Evolve oil. What did I miss?

Hi,

I received my first pheromone product recently - Evolve XS Oil and put it in use. Here is what I did.

On first day, I applied one drop to both forearms and the neck at the afternoon, spent the rest of the day with my wife in the house, had dinner together, then spent a hour or so on the same couch. I didn't notice much reaction from her.

On second day, I increased to two drops on forearms and the neck at 5pm, then followed same procedure as the first day. Still didn't notice much reaction from her.

I wonder whether it's because she is not sensitive to pheromones. Or maybe because of our age? I'm 48, she is 45, and we both are asian.

I can increase the dose and try again but just want to ask here first.

Please share your suggestions or comments.

Thanks in advance!

It took a while for those two to start creating a shift with my significant other. I think it may take more time to relight the passion fire as opposed to starting it afresh. She will likely be feeling differently about you, and a bit confused at the change.

Just a thought.

Comment

I agree, evolve unfolds slowly but old relationships change even slower. I'd guess she's feeling, "Something" but isn't quite sure what it is/ The first time I got exposed to pheromones I don't know what hit me. I was just coming out of a bad illness, sex wasn't on my mind but the fires were relighting, I was feeling like, what is this?

I spent some time at the lake with an Ex. She has gone frigid in the interim years So I hit her with cohesion and evolve but her mind couldn't quite follow her body. She was moving closer, smiling eyes dilated and talking sweetly but once again the mental shutdown hit her. I almost got a mental reset with some XIST the next day and we really got along quite well compared to our usual fighting. I can see that she is actually fighting to not give in. I don't know, maybe she needs a few drinks.

Evolve on my skin takes about 6 to 8 hours before it turns sexual, its for slow seduction. Sometimes it actually has seemed to work better the next day! I would stay under 2 drops. Keep at it, If she keeps feeling horny she may decide to do something about it. Yes it is about age, and Asian skin may very well work differently. My own skin works differently from one day to the next, how many hours since I've showered, I swear even my diet.

Take a break and redo the one and then the next day 2, you could go up to three, I have heard of people wearing up to 5 but in my case I usually offend instead of attract once I go over 2. That said, My Ex starts acting differently around 3. Too much for me but that's what it takes for her. I like much lighter products and doses.

Comment

Thanks to both of you for sharing your experience.

I got a few more ideas now. I'll probably apply a little earlier. So that when we are close to each other after dinner, the Evolve effect is more sexual.

I also need to be more patient, and train my eyes to see subtle behavior change, so that I don't miss it when pheros kick in.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Evolve is a social sexual product. It is meant to start out social and sexual later on. Its is meant to be used at dates, dinner, etc. where the social will help you interact fluidly, and slowly turn sexual as the night progress. But what you should remember is that the key component is you.

If you went out with a girl, put Evolve on and expect it to make the girl sexually throw herself at you, then it wont do shit. You need to socially talk to her, interact with her, create sexual tension, establish a vibe etc, then the mone will lubricate that social interaction more fluidly than ever. Then, if you take her home with you, you need to seduce her and charm her, then she will be more easily persuaded to be sexually seduced by you, as compared to situations without pheromones.

Also, you need to pick the pheromones according to the situation. If you use a sexual mone at work, you wont get results, as people will be focused at work, and rarely show the effects of the pheromones visibly.

So next time, why not set up a candle lit dinner with your wife, charm her, and seduce her to the bedroom, then lets see if she is reciprocating to the sexual pheromones as compared to your previous copulations. Just putting on 2 drops of Evolve, and watching TV with her might not get the results you desire.
            Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

its not a magic product, you may know already, however, your wife's thoughts usually are about what to cook, all about work, doing this and that. As people already suggested is to set the mood and do something nice, you can even tell her to prepare. That way the strange thoughts and feelings when you are wearing mones will start to implant into her subconscious.
              : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Try another product it probably isn't the right one. A lot of enone doesn't sit well with most Asian people
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X