yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Alpha Products Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Products Question

Of all of the alpha products, do you guys know if there are any that shouldn't be used together simultaneously?

I believe these are all of the alpha products (let me know if I missed any):

Alpha ImpaXS (XS128)
    API
    Ascend
    Brute
    Dominant Ascend
    Domination
    SOB

XSteveO
    Muestereate
    fdesa12
    Ildergreier
    Last edited by GunnerBAC; 09-19-2021, 12:14 PM.

Quick follow-up question...

Can anybody tell me which alpha product has the most noticable self-effects?

Comment

Have not tried Alpha ImpaXS, Domination or Brute yet, SOB is more a sexual than Alpha to me.

Api is too soft for me. Ascend is really good. Dominant Ascend is harsh and brutal, but has its uses.

What you should know is, that these are mostly designed as a stand alone product. So its better to test them thoroughly before thinking of mixing them with another product. This goes for other products too imo.
      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
        Have not tried Alpha ImpaXS, Domination or Brute yet, SOB is more a sexual than Alpha to me.

Api is too soft for me. Ascend is really good. Dominant Ascend is harsh and brutal, but has its uses.

What you should know is, that these are mostly designed as a stand alone product. So its better to test them thoroughly before thinking of mixing them with another product. This goes for other products too imo.
        That's what I was afraid of. I will just have to experiment a bit. Thank you very much for your insight, I really appreciate it.

Comment

I look at first listed ingredient and if they both list NONE, I don’t combine.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotttest View Post
            I look at first listed ingredient and if they both list NONE, I don’t combine.
            Good rule of thumb. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X