yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best Bedroom Products Mix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Bedroom Products Mix?

I'm looking for help with choosing the best products to use in conjunction together to create a super erotic and passionate "bedroom only" pheromone mix that will really get her going (and me too).

Here are the products I already have:

Alpha ImpaXS (XS128)
    API
    Ascend
    Bliss
    Brute
    Cohesion
    Connections
    Crush
    Dominant Ascend
    Domination
    Evolve
    Glow
    Love Boat
    Male Body Massage Oil with Pheromones (Use on women)
    PSE
    SOB
    Status Booster (XS130)
    Xist

If anyone could give me any advice or recommendations including but not limited to which products to use and how many sprays/drops based on the products I have listed here and even products I don't have listed here, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, I read somewhere that Alpha ImpaXS (XS128) is supposed to be a beast in the bedroom. So, I'm wondering if anyone can confirm that and if it should definitely be included in this mix..

XSteveO
    ​​​​​​Muestereate

fdesa12
    Ildergreier

Forgot to tag 2 people in the original post. Sorry for the extra post but it won't let me edit the original post for some reason.

Comment

I have no idea what men would use, but some cops and Naked Gun could not hurt.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        I have no idea what men would use, but some cops and Naked Gun could not hurt.
        Thanks for suggesting Naked Gun. I'll look into that one. But, do cops have any effect on the sexual arousal of women? I thought they only have an effect on men..

Comment

I also just noticed these 2 beta products on the website:

XS179 (Sex Magic /M)
          XS150 (Sexual healing /M)

Does anybody have any knowledge or opinions of these as well?

Comment

I think there is a thread, Sex magic Do you have it

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              I think there is a thread, Sex magic Do you have it
              I don't see any threads on sex magic. I searched but there was no thread specific to it..

Comment

Originally posted by GunnerBAC View Post

Thanks for suggesting Naked Gun. I'll look into that one. But, do cops have any effect on the sexual arousal of women? I thought they only have an effect on men..
                We feel cops too.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

We feel cops too.
                  Interesting..I tried googling if cops have any affect on the sexual arousal of women but every link I clicked was about women using cops to sexually arouse men..Do you know how women feel them?

Comment

My ex used to go crazy when she got a whiff of her own and she wasn't the only one. Very, Hungry She was the most obvious and disinhibited but I recall similar though more restrained responses from other girls. I'd say about 30 percent of seeming heterosexual girls like it a lot, maybe 30 are repelled and another 30 like it but try to act like they don't.

We guys don't need much at all. A lot of the girls will use a couple sprays but I do best with 1/2 spray or even less like a third.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      My ex used to go crazy when she got a whiff of her own and she wasn't the only one. Very, Hungry She was the most obvious and disinhibited but I recall similar though more restrained responses from other girls. I'd say about 30 percent of seeming heterosexual girls like it a lot, maybe 30 are repelled and another 30 like it but try to act like they don't.

We guys don't need much at all. A lot of the girls will use a couple sprays but I do best with 1/2 spray or even less like a third.
                      Ha! No shit..I guess I'll have to try it out..

Comment

Originally posted by GunnerBAC View Post

Interesting..I tried googling if cops have any affect on the sexual arousal of women but every link I clicked was about women using cops to sexually arouse men..Do you know how women feel them?
                        We get aroused.
                        The thing is, when men uses cops, they can give an impression of not been in the shower after sex and smell a bit dirty. And that can be repulsive.
                        Arsenal

Comment

• Roinuj
                          Roinuj commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I like this answer "we get aroused" we more feedback like this it's really helpfull and can serve as guidance.👌🏿

We get aroused.
                        The thing is, when men uses cops, they can give an impression of not been in the shower after sex and smell a bit dirty. And that can be repulsive.
                        Got it! Thanks for your feedback!

Comment

I personally like Evolve and NPA. Such good sexuals. It hits like a truck too, especially NPA.
                          Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

• Roinuj
                            Roinuj commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Can you describe, what reactions do you get when you use evolve?

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
                          I personally like Evolve and NPA. Such good sexuals. It hits like a truck too, especially NPA.
                          I'll have to check out NPA. How about Domination XS? It looks solid. Any luck with that one?

Comment

I dont have Domination, so i cant comment on its effects. But many people seems to really like it too, as it seems a very hard hitting sexual too. Could be worth a look too.

Personally, Evolve or NPA are more than enough imo, plus some straight none like Primitive etc.
                            Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
                              I dont have Domination, so i cant comment on its effects. But many people seems to really like it too, as it seems a very hard hitting sexual too. Could be worth a look too.

Personally, Evolve or NPA are more than enough imo, plus some straight none like Primitive etc.
                              Great! I'll look into all of that. Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

GunnerBAC,
                                I love the XS150 Sexual healing blend. it increases trust, bonding, willingness to be open about past traumas, current sexual needs. I doubt it's going to help someone with their 'game'. Better for a dating situation where you are ready to move from social to sensual and sexual. Also nice for rekindling the spark. For me it's very tantric. Nice long body orgasms, psychic impressions. May not be how you like your sex, but those of us who do...this is an awesome tool. I have bought many bottles of this over the years.
                                And to answer your other question - copulins do turn me on. I will add a dab in my cleavage or even on my upper thighs for a non-work situation pretty regularly. And they come in lots of different cover scents which can increase the pleasure for me as well. Hope you enjoy your experimenting.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X