yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Question Regarding Applying Different Products Simultaneously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Regarding Applying Different Products Simultaneously

So, I know where to apply the products but I'm reading a lot of mixed reviews on whether or not you should be applying different pheromone products on the same area of the skin. Some people say it's fine, some people say never do it, and others say as long as they're offset from each other and not touching. What's the deal? For example, can we apply Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, and even some other products on the exact same spot of the skin? Do they have to be applied in completely different areas on the body? Or are we supposed to apply them on the same area of the body and make sure that they don't overlap?

I don't know what the 'official' word is, but I usually spread out the application points and not layer things next to or over one another. When my most recent order arrives (thank the USPS for their pathetic slowness) I'll have most matching oils and sprays and had plan to experiment with combining sprays and oils of the same product to see what happens with fast burn (i.e., spray) and slow burn from the oils.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Thank you for your input Billy. Please let us know what you find out after experimenting a bit..

Does anybody else know what the official word is supposed to be? Also, is there supposed to be a limit to how many products you wear on you at one time?

XSteveO Muestereate​

Comment

As far as I can recollect this is an official opinion on where and how.

https://discoverxs.com/forum/beginni...deo#post100714

As far as the ace pak, those will all mix fine. Taboo is kinda the acepak plus flirt all in one. By putting it all together you don't have to wear 4 sprays to get a 1,1,1,1. 2 sprays or drops of taboo is good for me. 1,1,1,1 would be 4, way to much for me.

I have found out that pregnenolone products sometimes clash. i've used a lot of neno and its in a ton of the social blends. It seems to blend ok with the basic pheromones but there are some exotic putatives and research blends that don't play well. I've never narrowed it down so you will have to experiment on your own. It's not a bad clash but some things feel neutralized or buffered. Sometimes that's ok, For instance I like to buffer alphas a lot because I can be abrasive, but neno is full of energy and life and it makes me happy, I don't know exactly what buffers it but I don't like to Buffer Neno Who want rain on their parade?

Generally I try anything anyway I want and you should too. So much of life is an experiment anyhow. If I like it it goes my journal, if I don't, I run to the men's rooms and wash some of with a damp paper towel since my mistakes are usually too much of something. I don't even try to wash it all off just as much or what I think I od'd on.

Scientific method, Hypothesize, experiment, learn/thorize from results repeat, refine.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          As far as I can recollect this is an official opinion on where and how.

https://discoverxs.com/forum/beginni...deo#post100714

As far as the ace pak, those will all mix fine. Taboo is kinda the acepak plus flirt all in one. By putting it all together you don't have to wear 4 sprays to get a 1,1,1,1. 2 sprays or drops of taboo is good for me. 1,1,1,1 would be 4, way to much for me.

I have found out that pregnenolone products sometimes clash. i've used a lot of neno and its in a ton of the social blends. It seems to blend ok with the basic pheromones but there are some exotic putatives and research blends that don't play well. I've never narrowed it down so you will have to experiment on your own. It's not a bad clash but some things feel neutralized or buffered. Sometimes that's ok, For instance I like to buffer alphas a lot because I can be abrasive, but neno is full of energy and life and it makes me happy, I don't know exactly what buffers it but I don't like to Buffer Neno Who want rain on their parade?

Generally I try anything anyway I want and you should too. So much of life is an experiment anyhow. If I like it it goes my journal, if I don't, I run to the men's rooms and wash some of with a damp paper towel since my mistakes are usually too much of something. I don't even try to wash it all off just as much or what I think I od'd on.

Scientific method, Hypothesize, experiment, learn/thorize from results repeat, refine.
          Thank you for that explanation! It really helps a lot!

Also, do you personally apply different products on the exact same spots of your skin so they physically mix or do you apply different products on separate spots of your skin so they don't physically mix?

Comment

I definitely spread they all around. In most cases I like them seperate. In order of preference, right neck, left neck, throat, inner forearms left and right, upper chest- Usually for cover but I use it for spray pheromones' a lot too. I favor rights side because when I hug a woman their face goes near that side of the neck and upper chest, upper torso, lower torso and below the belt for androstanone and pregnenolone single molecules. Evolve and cohesion go on back of neck usually to get them out of my nose. I don't mind getting them real close to each other but actual overlap is minimal, Usually if I spray on top it's on my upper chest since so much spray area. I use a lot of oils though.

I do have one pheromone I use back of knees If I'm wearing shorts. VooDoo leaves a long trail when i walk but sitting closes sillage down. I can sit with someone and not blast them too hard but when I walk away they get hit. I've done this with BAd wolf too. 215 and Taboo get some distance they could work but I haven't tried them, covid made me lose testing momentum. Any product that projects far. If I walk away and other women look, peer interest raises my status in their eyes, sometimes. Depends on air currents. I have favorite seats where I know the air currents.

Comment

This is definitely treasured info! Thanks for taking the time to write this all out!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X