yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

NEED HELP ! WHICH MIXES / FORMULATION?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED HELP ! WHICH MIXES / FORMULATION?

Hi there.

It's been a while since my last posted here due to my tight schedule recently.

I need help in choosing what XS blend should I wear to get the attention and respect from my male boss? He's such proud of ego kind guy who thinks he's the only one who knows everything and he always right with his decision (in fact, it's the other way) he thinks knows what's he's doing and everyone must bow to him cause he knows everything. He usually didn't bother listening to his men's advices.

In my current possession of XS arsenals, I have Ascend with cops, Cohesion, Xist, Boyfriend. Other brand I do have Captain from pheromones treasure. But what I need is a product from XS not the other manufacturers.

I know Ascend do helps for garning trust and respect however after wore it (ascend) for quite sometime around him, it didn't helps much (with this guy), I just unable to notice much changes in his attitude towards me... the only positive hit I saw with him is he didn't talk rubbishing to me when I am with ascend. But I still couldn't be his trusted fellow, somebody he would reach for advice or someone he saw as reliable comrade.

Please help and advice. Thanks.

Wearing alphas may actually put him on the defense and inflate his ego. Have you tried InBetween? There are a number of single molecules that I use, even womens blends such as fantasy and innocence that I wear in small quantities to bring down egoes in guys and turn off their defenses. They don't necessarily build long term trust because someone with a big ego put up those shields over time and really won't be ever pulling them down unless they are trying to change. Everybody goes through big changes at different stages of our lives and ego deflation is a precondition for change but the cycle of these life changes, the inner clock is almost genetic; it's so universal. Huge traumas in our life can accelerate change cycles by a couple years and huge successes may delay them because there is no need, but it eventually comes. My point is you can't change him. Accepting him at a really deep level will be the only way to get real trust. It's a little like the difference between a fake smile and a real smile. People can tell even at a subconscious level.

That all said, I think what you are looking for are the socials. Connections comes to mind as the InBetween I already mentioned. I sometimes have luck with mascot. Light doses of A1 seem to put guys at ease but only in safe settings. I've comboed Taboo with quite a few different things. Look at my thread about Taboo as an amplifier. I think I make mention of some ease around men and I've gotten that with the experimental xs215 also while still attracting women at the same time. Getting both at the same time is elusive, Ascend is certainly a winner here but you've tried that with some success.

I think I have a thread,Better than XISt which I detail repairing broken relationships with XIST/Innocence combo. I broke some relationships with men when I started wearing alphas. Some I wanted to repair, other I could do without since I saw that our relationship was based on them thinking they were better or more manly than me. Maybe they were, maybe they weren't but I did do a lot of work on relationship repair using XISTs reset ability and steering it with my behaviors, attitudes and blends and molecules that complimented the behaviors I was trying to express. These work in safer environments. Work in my experience is usually a hostile competitive environment that keeps defenses up. You may want to have a drink, a coffee or attend a sporting event together to bond in a different environment.

The info in those mentioned threads is more than I can remember so any discrepancies, I'd tend to weigh those immediate experiences higher than my recollections. Recollections always get molded into what we would have liked the memories to be versus what they were. :
    )

Comment

Muestereate has excellent points here.

Avoid Ascend around these kinds of people unless you want to establish your dominance in the field as well. Two tigers cannot occupy the same mountain, so goes the idiom/saying.

Let's lay down some of your goals here (you tell us if they are accurate or not and we can refine as we go):
      - You want the boss to respect you and come to you for advice
      - You are not trying to compete or take over his position
      - You want to slip into a position of subtle power and direction without disrupting the workplace workflow.
      - You want to be able to steer his thinking to taking the right path without having him think you're arguing with him

For this kind of boss, remember that if you try to show him that he's wrong, he won't listen. That's because in his mind, he has a justification and reason to believe he is right and that everyone else doesn't know the reason so they won't understand. For these kind of people, do not give unsolicited advice.

This is like the doctor trying to tell you that you must eat healthier and avoid this or that... and you say "yes, yes, yes" but you don't do it. That's because you justify the reason not to follow it until the consequences are strong enough for you to finally follow through with the doctor's instructions.

Now, you cannot control when the consequences are big enough for him to change because that's his own threshold.

So how do you get him to notice you and start respecting you?
      ------------------------

Behavior to Focus on for Yourself:
      - have immense knowledge and expertise beyond his and use it for the betterment of the company overall, not for him.
      - be humble, but not weak.
      - bring others up, help them save face (imagine one of those calm, cool-headed kung fu masters who never talk bad about others and help others out of embarrassing situations by giving them a way out without putting yourself down).
      - make your boss feel like he looks good in front of others. Key word here: feel like. Doesn't need to actually be true, just as long as your boss feels like it's true.

------------------------

For pheromones,
      Muestereate mentioned Connections. I agree.

InBetween could also work. It's supposed to be one of those subtle ones where people go to you for advice and you provide support from behind the scenes. You don't exactly claim the spotlight, but the people know you're the one to go to for help.

Now there's one more product that might fit your needs here although it's not a commonly-sought goal... but Exotica XS could be the alternative "alpha" you're looking for. From my experiences using it back in 2015 to 2018, it's the Asian alpha.

What do I mean:

Ascend is the aggressive alpha status where it's like the Silver back gorillas will fight it out to determine who is the manliest. It's assertive and domineering. It's typically what Westerners in the past look for in a leader, and what most Westernized women look for in a mate.

Exotica is the suave, gentler alpha that you'll often find with Asian males in a higher status of a company. He's that rich, reserved, humble and educated man that most Asian mothers ideally want as their son-in-law. Not as aggressive or assertive compared to the Western alpha male but can still go after what he wants in life.

--------------------
      Influencing your boss to change his stubbornness (Optional)

Considering that your boss appears to be stubborn and it seems like there's a bit of a desire to correct him without consequences... Consider checking out "Never Split the Difference" by Chris Voss.

One of the techniques of negotiations is mirroring. He explains this doesn't mean physical like how we do to subconsciously show attraction, but can also be done verbally by turning his instructions into a question repeated back at him.

He shared one of his student's experience where her boss was issuing an order to do a task by paper rather than by computer (which would have been much faster, saved on paper, and definitely saved on time because these printouts were usually discarded anyway but the boss was stubbornly unreasonable with going electronic until one day.... the student repeated the last 3 words of the boss's instructions as a question.

This got the boss to expand on it but he heard himself and started realizing his instructions were ridiculous because it was inefficient.

This youtube link leads to a quick video that explains the Mirror tool in a nutshell. Hope all of this helps you in the direction you're seeking.
      Get FREE access to The Black Swan Group’s book 5 Negotiation Tactics for Dealing with Difficult People here: https://bit.ly/3duQVyWStop losing and start WINN...
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Api and Inbetween makes everyone respect you.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Since this had absolutely nothing to do with a testimonial it was moved to the correct spot

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X