yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Inquiry - Ascend, Cohesion, & Evolve Stack For Relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inquiry - Ascend, Cohesion, & Evolve Stack For Relationship

Hi everybody!

I'm new here but I just bought Ascend, Cohesion, and Evolve in both spray and oil forms. I have some questions I was hoping you guys could help me with:

1. I noticed that there is an ACE package on the website and that it advertises that Ascend, Cohesion, & Evolve can all be used together simultaneously.
    a. Are there any other benefits to using all 3 of the products together simultaneously besides having the effects of all 3 working at the same time?
    b. Are there any negatives to using all 3 of the products together simultaneously?
    c. Is there anything that should be known or anything a user should be aware of when using all 3 products simultaneously?
    d. What are the instructions for using all 3 products simultaneously for the spray form?
    e. What are the instructions for using all 3 products simultaneously for the oil form?

2. I'm not here with the goal of increasing my ability to pick up a bunch of different chicks. I have a wife and I'm happily married. I'm here because I want to spice things up with my wife in our relationship and sort of rekindle things to make them like old times. I'd like her to be more loving, caring, attentive, affectionate, intimate, cuddly, touchy-feely, etc. Obviously, I also want to have a much more frequent sex life as well, maybe even going as far as getting her in the mood "at will" if any of this stuff can actually do that...
    a. I already bought Ascend, Cohesion, & Evolve so I'm going to be using them regardless, but, are they the right products for my needs? If so, what's the best way(s) to utilize them?
    b. Are there any other products that would suit my needs better than Ascend, Cohesion, & Evolve? If so, could you explain your reasoning to me please?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by GunnerBAC; 09-07-2021, 06:19 PM.

1 of each in either form should work nicely for starters. Sometimes I put cohesion or evolve on the back of neck. If you aren't going to be in close quarters together you can spray on arms. My usual spots are upper chest for sprays but oils I use side of neck and throat. You can really do anything that makes sense to you. Its important to be very observant and take some note, You can start a journal here if you don't want the wife to stumble over them. Any of those products are fine solo too.

In fact, most people use one at a time for a bout a week, starting at 1 and maybe up to 3 and see what works best for you. If I'm going to be in closer quarters with anybody I keep the total used pretty low. Take not of gestures , eyes anything different than normal and you will slowly learn how these work. Some take quite a while to learn, Some work like magic instantly.

You really should consider some sort of cover, a cologne that she likes used lightly is enough to cover up the scents. When you first put them on, I can smell them for a while, eventually they blend with the skin but at home and with family I always err on the side of subtlety. Watch for signs of agression in either yourself or your wife. If you see it, wash it off with a damp towel and use less next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      1 of each in either form should work nicely for starters. Sometimes I put cohesion or evolve on the back of neck. If you aren't going to be in close quarters together you can spray on arms. My usual spots are upper chest for sprays but oils I use side of neck and throat. You can really do anything that makes sense to you. Its important to be very observant and take some note, You can start a journal here if you don't want the wife to stumble over them. Any of those products are fine solo too.

In fact, most people use one at a time for a bout a week, starting at 1 and maybe up to 3 and see what works best for you. If I'm going to be in closer quarters with anybody I keep the total used pretty low. Take not of gestures , eyes anything different than normal and you will slowly learn how these work. Some take quite a while to learn, Some work like magic instantly.

You really should consider some sort of cover, a cologne that she likes used lightly is enough to cover up the scents. When you first put them on, I can smell them for a while, eventually they blend with the skin but at home and with family I always err on the side of subtlety. Watch for signs of agression in either yourself or your wife. If you see it, wash it off with a damp towel and use less next time.

Thank you! Very good advice that I will need! I definitely will cover the scents up. I have some really nice different colognes that she loves so that shouldn't be a problem.

So, which product or which combination of products will be most effective in getting her to go straight for the bedroom? Lol!

​​​​​​​Also, can you possibly explain the process and timetable between putting the product(s) on and her leading you straight to the bedroom just so I can get a general idea of how this goes down?

Comment

Does she currently push you into the bedroom when the mood strikes her? These don't make people do things they aren't inclined already to do. It's not like stage hypnosis or date rape drugs. Their more like catalysts for moods that a person might already be inclined to feel. Her moods will change and you have to watch closely for this just as one always does, How it goes down depends on both hers and your's personalities. I she looks like she wants to move closer, ask her or hint that she might want to move closer. can you take it from there?

You've read the descriptions, In my own words I think Ascend night incline her to admire you, cohesion might incline her to move closer, and evolve might incline her to be more aggressive once in bed. So much depends on your current relationship though. This is why you have to learn to be observant and be ready to adjust, don't assume either. I find I can read emotions right only 50 percent of the time, another thirty I'm usually wrong but the right one is at least in my mind so I can bounce if I ask if she is feeling a certain way, 20 percent I'm flatout clueless. WHen I was younger reading women I was about 90 percent clueless. Pheromones have improved my ability to be sensitive to mood shifts in the people around me but it's taken years. It's not all about sex, Women have a lot of emotions surrounding sex, They are varied, unique, complex, often frustrating, sometimes marvelous. They, like men have different emotional needs at different stages of their life. Sex might make your relationship better but is it going to make it better for her? Their biological/hormonal desire for sex only lasts a few days a month. The other 25 days its emotional/psychological. Not we men, 24/7 we need it unless we just had it ten minutes ago.

Put on a spray of cohesion and see if she's inclined to move closer on the couch.
        Last edited by Muestereate; 09-07-2021, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Does she currently push you into the bedroom when the mood strikes her? These don't make people do things they aren't inclined already to do. It's not like stage hypnosis or date rape drugs. Their more like catalysts for moods that a person might already be inclined to feel. Her moods will change and you have to watch closely for this just as one always does, How it goes down depends on both hers and your's personalities. I she looks like she wants to move closer, ask her or hint that she might want to move closer. can you take it from there?

You've read the descriptions, In my own words I think Ascend night incline her to admire you, cohesion might incline her to move closer, and evolve might incline her to be more aggressive once in bed. So much depends on your current relationship though. This is why you have to learn to be observant and be ready to adjust, don't assume either. I find I can read emotions right only 50 percent of the time, another thirty I'm usually wrong but the right one is at least in my mind so I can bounce if I ask if she is feeling a certain way, 20 percent I'm flatout clueless. WHen I was younger reading women I was about 90 percent clueless. Pheromones have improved my ability to be sensitive to mood shifts in the people around me but it's taken years. It's not all about sex, Women have a lot of emotions surrounding sex, They are varied, unique, complex, often frustrating, sometimes marvelous. They, like men have different emotional needs at different stages of their life. Sex might make your relationship better but is it going to make it better for her? Their biological/hormonal desire for sex only lasts a few days a month. The other 25 days its emotional/psychological. Not we men, 24/7 we need it unless we just had it ten minutes ago.

Put on a spray of cohesion and see if she's inclined to move closer on the couch.

I hear ya. We're actually in a good place right now. I've just kinda wanted more than usual lately so I was trying to understand if any of this stuff would "launch" me in the right direction or just give me a little extra "boost". I guess I'll just have to test it out and see what happens and then go from there. I'm sure they'll help but I do realize it's up to me in the end. Thank you so much for your help!

Comment

Sure thing, I hope you let us know. I reread your first post. Cohesion comes to mind. Evolve is a very slow wind up, the opposite of what you asked for but a slow wind up is very practical. It has a nice social aspect to it that last for hours so you can have a fun date and really take some time to wine and dine her before taking her to bed. That's how that one is intended to play out. It sounds like you are looking for more romance than sex. But it also sounds like you'd like her to be the aggressor. An enone heavy product can make a woman aggressive in the middle of her cycle. They actually get a shot of male hormone for a day, that day and the next couple mother nature turns them into the hunter. Try the evolve about day 13-14.

Comment

Sure thing, I hope you let us know. I reread your first post. Cohesion comes to mind. Evolve is a very slow wind up, the opposite of what you asked for but a slow wind up is very practical. It has a nice social aspect to it that last for hours so you can have a fun date and really take some time to wine and dine her before taking her to bed. That's how that one is intended to play out. It sounds like you are looking for more romance than sex. But it also sounds like you'd like her to be the aggressor. An enone heavy product can make a woman aggressive in the middle of her cycle. They actually get a shot of male hormone for a day, that day and the next couple mother nature turns them into the hunter. Try the evolve about day 13-14.

Awesome! Thanks for more great advice! Lol! I can't wait to get them tomorrow and experiment!

But, you really hit the nail on the head with me wanting more romance. I just need a little help with it mainly because we're just not used to it anymore after having 3 kids and having so much stuff going on in life..you know..I just wanted something to help rekindle that or kickstart it or whatever and this sounds like it could be it. If it works, the sex will come without a problem..But, obviously I'm a man and if there's something that can make her pounce on me instantly then I'm definitely interested, which is why I asked about that as well..lmao..

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X