yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Company Dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company Dinner

Guys help me..next week my company having a company dinner,Monday at 9pm til 2am.
    there be big upper management and other big boss from other company and branch.so i need some suggestion what combo to use?

max that can i use is 2 product and total spray of 4 for the combo thats mean 2 spray each for a product.

my goal is to project
    1.approachable?
    2.friendly
    3.easy going
    life is precious so go full blast
    strike while the rod is still hot

My Inventory

1.Xist spray
    2.Xist oil
    3.acsend oil
    4.taboo spray
    5.cohesion spray
    6.pse spray
    7.evolve spray
    8.love boat spray
    9.evolve spray

Comment

10.connection spray
      11.glace from AD

Comment

For starters I have found Taboo to be very approachable with guys. I have also found XIST and love boat very friendly. LoveBoat may be a bit too informal for this particular occasion??? I have been having very good results with women with a Taboo/Nude combo but taboo/XIst should be somewhat similar and maybe better around men. I can't recall trying that combo though. Maybe I tried it and I didn't like it or maybe I just found the taboo/nude thing to swing the ladies in more, You would have to try it. Both nude and XIST imprint.

I have taken to wearing Taboo on the wrists and arms to get some results at distance and then stuff for closer encounters on the neck/ shoulder blades.

Ascend is the easy choice for the office but maybe a bit stiff for a party. Perhaps try the taboo xist around town to see if thats something like what you have in mind. My other combo for around guys is XIst/loveboat. Everyone has ideas about who the other person is and the XIST helps reset those and the LoveBoat gives that easy to talk to vibe you say you are looking for. I've used it a lot this year, it gets rid of a lot of post pandemic fear for both sexes.

Comment

what about my combo option
        1.Xist and Cohesion
        2.Xist and Loveboat
        3.Xist and connection

Muestereate what about my third combo option?

Comment

Cohesion will be nice on the ladies.

Connections in general is a great social opener that can build trust. If you haven't tested it out yet, consider finding what you like out of it. For me, 2 sprays is enough. Anymore and things get dark very quick (and not good for professional development/relationships).
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by OppaiDesu View Post
            what about my combo option
            1.Xist and Cohesion
            2.Xist and Loveboat
            3.Xist and connection

Muestereate what about my third combo option?
            I love connections but personally I find it a bit dark and serious for a party, also truth serum works both ways, I don't trust people at work because of competition. For example if you reveal that you think your boss is a jerk, someone may use that against you. Same with having differences of opinion on company policies and directives. It's ok if they tell you things but can you keep from telling them secrets too? Sometimes I can and sometimes I can't, What is your personal experience? If I wanted to wear connections, I would wear it on wrists and arms so other reveal more than you do and the power and control stays balanced towards you.

I have never used glace but Isn't it more party like? Less serious. I'd want to keep things light but fun, playful but respectable but thats me. Those kinds of situations I just want to get out of without doing too much damage or creating too much scandal. What sort of vibe do you think will further your goals?

Comment

• OppaiDesu
              OppaiDesu commented
              Editing a comment
              pretty much just that it..the 3 goal..so its either cohesion/love boat/acsend??

to tell the truth i dont have much experience yet..bought alot but didt have the time and i always forget to use pheromone product..i dont know why but i always spray my perfume instead of the pheromone product lol..probably old habit die hard.hahah..the last time i use maybe before covid hits us..around 6-8 month ago i guess..

Comment

and also..so far i just and only use xist only.
              xist spray and 1 or 2 spray max.

if im not wrong maybe 3 or 4 times use only.thats why i didt post about my journal.still in progress..yes i know its almost more than 1 year 2month..i guess..lol

Comment

• OppaiDesu
                OppaiDesu commented
                Editing a comment
                use pse and evolve also..both twice and 1spray each

guys..any other suggestion with the combo?

Comment

Think of connections as an opener/truth serum.

Usually, 1 spray keeps it lighthearted but meaningful. If you want something a little bit more than "fine" when you ask how are you, 1 spray is good enough.

2 sprays is great for developing a deeper connection but you'll want to maintain control of the conversation. If you leave it up to others to take control, it can get dark since it kind of opens up the filters. You can think of Connections as building trust and "connecting". Could be useful if there are any higher ups you might want to gain the trust of.

Are you trying to get laid or attract the ladies sexually? Evolve is used for that, starting as a social that eventually develops into a sexual. You can think of it having a concept like a complex cologne... starts off fruity but as the fruity layers die off over the first 2 hours or so, the musky tones start to take over the remainder of its life. It creates a nice shift if you're aligned with it correctly.

Fruity = social, musky = sexual.

Using Cohesion will be more so for the ladies as well. You'll theoretically come off as more of the protective knight in shining armor, just without the alpha status. It could make the guys friendly towards you but possibly because you're not deemed as a threat, status-wise. Cohesion is primarily used to bring comfort to the ladies. Great on date nights, awesome when your lady is going through the painful cramps. You'll usually see Ascend in combo with Cohesion to retain a bit of alpha status.

Use Xist to reset people's perceptions of you. The reset works once and can take time to sink in for people. It also can take much longer to generate a 2nd reset on the same people again if you're lucky or know exactly how to steer it accordingly each time you expose it to your target.

With all of that said, what exactly is your goal at this dinner party? Attracting girls? Looking good in front of the higher ups? Networking? Planting a seed for a promotion or opportunities?

All of these can create some form of approach-ability, friendliness, and possibly easy-going in some ways. If you're just looking to be a nice guy to hang around and enjoy the moment without taking any spotlight, Cohesion, Connections, and Taboo at 1 spray each may work, or double up on Taboo.

If you want the spotlight to appear cool or have some kind of status, replace Connections w/ Ascend. Cohesion will smooth it out, and Taboo will lighten it up.

Add a little sexy/suave, do ACE, 1 spray each. Double up on one of them depending on what "personality" you're trying to enhance.
                Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                LAL: Nude Alpha
                Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by OppaiDesu View Post
                  Guys help me..next week my company having a company dinner,Monday at 9pm til 2am.
                  there be big upper management and other big boss from other company and branch.so i need some suggestion what combo to use?

max that can i use is 2 product and total spray of 4 for the combo thats mean 2 spray each for a product.

my goal is to project
                  1.approachable?
                  2.friendly
                  3.easy going
                  Connections and Vibes could be a great combo!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X