yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I am a man and tried Goddess for women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a man and tried Goddess for women

hello community..., well yea, today i sprayed 1 spray Goddess and i liked the outcome. i felt relax, upbeat, like good chemistry between people but specialy women. also felt sexy and a bit daring. i was curious and requested a sample and this if my review for 1 spray, may spray 2 and share. Oh just in case i am straight . wondering now that mixing mens and women products maybe good idea, its a open creaive ocean to go. we can discover surprises....

When wearing womens blends, I have learned to see what bewilderment looks like and use that as my gauge for dosing Most of my mens dosing is 1.5 and a few 2's but on the womens products, 1 spray and one drop works magic that bewilders them but makes them curious, a little bit more and the curiosity turns into wariness. Several times I have raised the Bitch shield but the how what or whys evade me. My ability to read expressions has holes in it and I often confuse one emotion for another. This aint so bad, I just ask what they are feeling in a lowkey way but some of the emotions the womens blends create elude my male ability to fully comprehend.

I'd like to get some Goddess and try it on my arms so the women around me get hit harder than myself. I think it would be amusing to watch them turn into their subconscious Goddesses. There are several female Archetypes to study.

Comment

I think it is so cool men experiement with female blends. Goddess is so fun with API too.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X