yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

'Mones for Mixed Party Goers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Mones for Mixed Party Goers

OK, now that things are starting to loosen up one of my colleagues will be hosting his annual / bi-annual gathering of friends, families and acquaintances. These gatherings seemed to be more men with a decent smattering of women, all ages from mid-30s on up. Looking for suggestions on what to wear, not only to be friendly with the male folk but perhaps make the women a little more open during the gathering.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

I would start with two sprays of Wolf and 2-3 drops of Api, then add two sprays of Loveboat, two sprays of p74, 1-2 sprays of a1, 1-2 sprays of Boyfriend and finish off with either one spray of Glace or one spray of Odyssey.
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the combo ideas, my doses as usual are lighter 74??? yeah

Celebrity, Flirt and Xist would also be on the table.
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

I keep finding over and over again that the alphas are very touchy post pandemic. Like I tried the wolf and API as Suavitor recommended in the last month and on both of those, the women Interacted with are nowhere to be seen again??? Its as if they resent being a bit aroused or attracted. I loved the immediate interest with Wolf and respect of API but I'm not sure what women want post? pandemic :( SMH

Comfort seems to be the name of the game or at least important. The IOIs of alphas are addictive but every time I feel the need to go alpha I regret it. Half the population seems to have developed fear of intimacy. Loveboat keeps working and very light a1 is working for both sexes.

I have been doing a lot of experiments with taboo but that could be replaced with xsr 32. Taboo is very light alpha but I'm finding two sprays is on the edge, If I add any more enone in another blend it's too much. Overall, I guess 5 mcg of enone is ok but 10 is getting avoidance at least around here and indoors. I wore 2 taboo, 2 Xist, about 20 mcg enone total and younger women run for the hills and even older women to the other side of the room???

I got some BA-nol the other day, it seems comfortable but haven't worked out the dose, 20 seems comfortable and 5 of androsterone sulfate adds some spark. Androstanone at 5mcg has some nice comfort and its kind of machismo without the intimidation.

Easier to just go with LoveBoat if you don't have singles, no banol or androstanone, a different sort of comfort.

I haven't run into any problems with neno based products Like LoveBoat, celebrity, mascot, Anol is alright, bnol a little more comfortable, the women seem to like bnols better and guys are chattering with anols. This is kind of reverse of the old days and I can get chatter with nenos. I may have to try my mascot and celebrity this week, It's a real conundrum, people have become very sensitive but mascot seems like it should be good for a party. InBetween is on my reorder list as well. Not exciting but a nice vibe with family.

If its outdoors things are less critical but indoors, Indoors I've cut my doses by 30 percent and that doesn't seem like enough, Next week, I'm cutting them back further. You might consider going in light and carrying a sampler with you to adjust. DOn't forget if you overdo it to go ahead and wash some off. In day past, I've always gotten good hits at the edge of overdose and then a light washing with water and paper towel, it doesn't all come off at all.

Comment

• Suaviter in modo
        Suaviter in modo commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I forgot Mascot, it's really good for bonding and befriending, especially in conjunction with p74. If post pandemic alpha sensitivity is a problem, cut down on Wolf/Api to 1 spray and 1-2 drops.

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
      I would start with two sprays of Wolf and 2-3 drops of Api, then add two sprays of Loveboat, two sprays of p74, 1-2 sprays of a1, 1-2 sprays of Boyfriend and finish off with either one spray of Glace or one spray of Odyssey.
      Wow, that a lot of product ... some of which I don't have in my inventory. At least I have some time to pick up a few things. With still considering myself a rookie I hadn't even considered using putatives as I'm still trying to get a handle on the products I have (and apparently addicted to purchasing more). My own lack of getting out there and test driving things has left me inexperienced. Other than some experimenting with a particular kitten I'm fond of I really hadn't had much of an opportunity to chart the reaction with various products I own.

Keep the tips coming. If I have to place an order I for other items I guess I'll do that later this week or next.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

If you still aren't super educated, You really only need to wear one. You have quite a stash already. A light social for day and something like XIST or Cas for night. That one research blend they called endearing was real nice around family.

Comment

Yes Muestereate is right: you have quite the stash there, enough for any party setting. Boyfriend, Bliss, Celebrity, Loveboat, Vibe, Api, Glace, Xist are all suitable at a party, along with a drop of a1 or Cohesion if you want the ladies to feel that extra comfort around you. Go light on the alphas and up the happy socials if post pandemic alpha sensitivity is common where you live. A word of warning: more than one spray of Glace might make you come off as beta, so keep that one down to one spray. Otherwise good for parties in the right dose, it opens people up. Good luck!
          Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 07-25-2021, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Thanks for all the great suggestions, folks. While I knew I had some goodies already in the war chest I suppose I was looking for faves among the crowd and perhaps an excuse to go grab something new, especially since the party isn't until early September. Since I've been buying things as unscented I'm also doing some cologne shipping to broaden my stock of scents.

Comment

Took two drops of flirt for a spin around family today, added 1 taboo after I left family. Both were good at those doses for social, respect from guy, chatter and glances from the ladies. Hypnotica from LAL is a favorite of mine 3-4 drops. I usually combine it with LAL overdose though for a rip roaring good time with the guys.

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                Hypnotica feels a little like flirt and it's on your list

Muestereate Hypnotica is one of the newer purchases and hadn't really gotten a full feel for it yet. Do you imagine Hypnotica and Taboo as a good combo or should I stick to it as a single dose?

Suaviter in modo I can't say I've noticed post pandemic alpha sensitivity in my area but party guests include a variety of states along the eastern seaboard so it's possible there are other states where restrictions could cause people to be uptight. I was originally planning on opting toward socials but hopes to put a slight edge to perhaps sway the ladies, what few they will be. I would have no problem with being accused of being a little charmer.

Comment

I think hypnotica shines best as a combo. I need an outgoing alpha with it though. You could try it with Taboo but that's a little quiet because of the bit of A1. From your list a drop of BW might go nice, from XS I would the enone in Bliss might be enough to push you forward. Hypnotica is similar but different to the Flirt I mentioned. I think it is more complex and chatty whereas Hypnotica is as the name implies, hypnotizing which is low key compared to Flirt.

You need to find someplace you can mingle a bit and try these out yourself. Summer time, The girls here are hanging out at vineyards with bands and community days crafts stuff at the local parks. Something like that you can rub shoulders pretty easy just browsing past the stands. The love those craft events. Of course there are bars and clubs but I don't go to them. there's a certain set that actually like truck pulls and racing but they are often with boyfriends at those events. I don't know what's in your local area of course but look around and you will find stuff, Farmers markets just came to mind but I'm kinda in the country.

Comment

Then, from your collection, I would suggest: Boyfriend - it's social and friendly with the guys and gives you a lot of attention from the ladies. Api is high status in a relaxed way, the cool guy, and suitable for a party. Loveboat is social and fun and Glace is instant chatterbox, opens people up. I would add a spray of Cohesion to make you more likeable among the ladies As Muestereate says: test the mixes in advance! With your friends, in the store, in restaurants, bars or clubs. Loveboat, Api, Glace and Cohesion are also suitable to test with ones family.

Comment

And if you want to add something new, try p74 at 25 mcg. It´s friendliness in a bottle, two sprays (not more) and you will get hearty handshakes and smiles from people in your cloud.

Comment

If you have a testing anxiety, test them at home, You will feel similar to what they will be feeling. The closer you wear them to your face the more it will be identifiable, but they will feel a lot less since they have a lot more distance. You might be feeling real social and they will be feeling just kinda social. Get them close for a while though and something like Hypnotica or flirt will have people yammering away and hypnotica they seem to keep their eyes glued on me.

This is why I often put some in the crooks of my elbows in the summer, so it affects them almost as much as me. Some of these can indeed be too strong up close but if you put a drop or spray on each wrist it's quite different. When you are comfortable around the house, slip out to the corner convenience store and grab a cup of coffee or some food so you have to wait around, Your in your out, long enough to get a couple hits but not so long that you are in a nervous situation. Two ways to do this, dive all in or wade in slowly. I do both but I always test at home first.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X