yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Adding P96 to Evolve+Cohesion ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding P96 to Evolve+Cohesion ?

I finally got some P96!! I was so excited as it always seems out of stock.. I have heard so much about P96 and so couldn't wait to use it.

I have been wearing Bliss x2,CohesionX1 and Evolvex1 for quite a number of weeks and got great hits but lately has been getting a little stale and predictable.

I moved to 1xEvolve and 2xCohesion and instead of Bliss used 2xP96.

At first I was disappointed, in fact women seemed a bit standoffish but after a few days of exposure I started seeing this bonding effect. The woman i fancy (in her 50s) now has started having dinner with me every day and talks about personal topics, I saw a jealous reaction when I was talking to another woman and she is always having a stare when I am not looking in her direction. I feel this bonding but i feel the sexual edge has gone missing.

A hit i've noticed recently. Think its a hit, is when she talks to me she is constantly slowly pulling at her necklace and she rubs the end slowly. She doesn't do this when she talks to anyone else.

I have read P96 softens -enone and -rone signatures.

My first question is, is it a waste of time (counterproductive) using cohesion and P96 together, or would you just choose one?

Would I be better using Ascend, Evolve and adding P96?

In peoples opinion is Cohesion or P96 best to create romantic attraction?

It might be a certain time in her cycle too as she is affected quite harshly by enone, its either she's sniffing the evolve on my neck and boobing or brushing against me or its irritation!

In her 50's, does she still have a cycle? When you took out bliss, you also took out some enone, when you added 96, you are smoothing out a reduced enone signature, You may have to add one more evolve or in my experience, evolve takes about 6 hours before the enone starts to dominate the blend. It is a slow burn. I never wear more than 1 evolve so before I would try 2 I would put it on a couple hours earlier so as to let the enone already in it, bloom. Or you could just keep her out a couple hours later.

Actually I incline toward xist for romantic attraction which is rumored to have some 96.

Are either of your evolve or cohesion scented. I have both in Sultans oud and 3 drops irritates and makes me sneeze.

another thought is that if you aren't planning on having sex that night, I would lean towards mixes with more androsterone, conveys maturity. I go with API and soften several different ways as needed. 96, fantasy, 74, 37. I always tend to soften iit though its great as is. Straight seems to silence me, which is a good thing since I talk to much.
    Last edited by Muestereate; 07-20-2021, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      In her 50's, does she still have a cycle? When you took out bliss, you also took out some enone, when you added 96, you are smoothing out a reduced enone signature, You may have to add one more evolve or in my experience, evolve takes about 6 hours before the enone starts to dominate the blend. It is a slow burn. I never wear more than 1 evolve so before I would try 2 I would put it on a couple hours earlier so as to let the enone already in it, bloom. Or you could just keep her out a couple hours later.

Actually I incline toward xist for romantic attraction which is rumored to have some 96.

Are either of your evolve or cohesion scented. I have both in Sultans oud and 3 drops irritates and makes me sneeze.

another thought is that if you aren't planning on having sex that night, I would lean towards mixes with more androsterone, conveys maturity. I go with API and soften several different ways as needed. 96, fantasy, 74, 37. I always tend to soften iit though its great as is. Straight seems to silence me, which is a good thing since I talk to much.
      Thanks for the advice. Yes I love Xist too, it was my first ever purchase on here and it had me sold on XS products. I haven't used it for a long time. I haven't used a status product for a while and used to get good hits with ascend. I was looking at a journal and was very curious about wearing API and Ascend together.

It is what i wore today with some P96 and all i can say is I don't know if it was hit or miss. My target was tired from not been able to sleep in the heat and was in a bad mood. I don't think even SOB could tame her today. Will try again when I see her next.

I have tried API solo before and had women who are strangers gawking at me and I think it lightens up Ascend but keeps the status. Ascend solo is a beast, again I get gawked at by women I don't know but women I do know go quite quiet and need opening up.

I do feel like going on a rone journey at the moment and switch it up a bit. I have to reel myself in when I wear ascend too as it sometimes brings a brash/cockiness out and i prefer to act cool and collected.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X