yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Drama Free Zone

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Barely Legal (XS106B)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barely Legal (XS106B)

I picked this up with my most recent order and, I don't know if it's me or not, but I haven't noticed much reaction to this. I did a forum search to see if I could find anyone discussing this and with the exception of one member's mention of it being part of the stash.

Can anyone lend some insight on this blend? I'm off for the week and plan on test driving this and perhaps a few more of my latest purchases now that mask mandates are becoming relaxed in my area.
    My Stash:
    PXS: A1 (10mcg/spray), Bliss, Boyfriend, Barely Legal, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connect, Comply, Evolve, Love Boat, Naked Gun, XS208, XS209, XS210, XS211, XS212, XS213, XS214, XS215, XS216, XS217, Samplers: Domination Ascend, Engage, Glow, Happiness, PSE, Thinker, Vibes, XSport; Oil: APi, Dominate; Sprays & Oil: Ascend, Taboo, Xist, SOB, AD: Corporativo, Glace, Aroma Fero: Glace 2021, Apex: Imprint, Dionosys, Core, M3X, CV3, LAL: BW, A/V, NA, Nude, Cas, AlphaQ, Hypnotica, Dirty Primitive, Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Oils, Androstadienone, LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller, PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU, Swoon, ETFZ

I tried it a couple of times only, so its a very limited experience for me. It seems flirty and light attraction. I have flirty fun conversations with it, and i can definitely see attraction from the girls, although the women arent exactly "Barely Legal", more like mid twenties.

I read somewhere here that it gives off the vibe of a young attractive guy, who would be very attractive to teen girls etc.But besides the flirting, i havent exactly run it thoroughly myself.

But being it light and attractive with flirtiness, i think it can be very effective to engage women to pick them up, even barely legal younger girls i reckon.
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

This is an elite product for cold approaching women and getting a positive reaction in a bar setting that is not overly crowded. But I had no luck finding women who wanted to have sex with me while wearing this. Just because a woman is excited to talk to a guy doesn't mean she wants to have sex with the guy.

I still hate the name of this product. I would never have tried it if I hadn't received a sample in an order I placed a number of years ago.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        interesting feedback

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post
      This is an elite product for cold approaching women and getting a positive reaction in a bar setting that is not overly crowded. But I had no luck finding women who wanted to have sex with me while wearing this. Just because a woman is excited to talk to a guy doesn't mean she wants to have sex with the guy.
      I suppose I would have been pleased if this provided some "social lube" when meeting new women but I suppose I'd prefer something that provides more of a spark than something on the subtle side. I'll give it another try down the road but I was curious what others had found with their experiences.
      My Stash:
      PXS: A1 (10mcg/spray), Bliss, Boyfriend, Barely Legal, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connect, Comply, Evolve, Love Boat, Naked Gun, XS208, XS209, XS210, XS211, XS212, XS213, XS214, XS215, XS216, XS217, Samplers: Domination Ascend, Engage, Glow, Happiness, PSE, Thinker, Vibes, XSport; Oil: APi, Dominate; Sprays & Oil: Ascend, Taboo, Xist, SOB, AD: Corporativo, Glace, Aroma Fero: Glace 2021, Apex: Imprint, Dionosys, Core, M3X, CV3, LAL: BW, A/V, NA, Nude, Cas, AlphaQ, Hypnotica, Dirty Primitive, Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Oils, Androstadienone, LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller, PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU, Swoon, ETFZ

Comment

It's not a bad mix at all
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Haven’t noticed any effects (hits) with this. I have used up half the bottle. So far SOB is the one I see the most results with.
          XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by RelateSite View Post
            So far SOB is the one I see the most results with.
            SOB is the crown jewel of the Pheromone XS product line in my opinion. I love SOB.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X