yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Barely Legal (XS106B)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barely Legal (XS106B)

I picked this up with my most recent order and, I don't know if it's me or not, but I haven't noticed much reaction to this. I did a forum search to see if I could find anyone discussing this and with the exception of one member's mention of it being part of the stash.

Can anyone lend some insight on this blend? I'm off for the week and plan on test driving this and perhaps a few more of my latest purchases now that mask mandates are becoming relaxed in my area.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

I tried it a couple of times only, so its a very limited experience for me. It seems flirty and light attraction. I have flirty fun conversations with it, and i can definitely see attraction from the girls, although the women arent exactly "Barely Legal", more like mid twenties.

I read somewhere here that it gives off the vibe of a young attractive guy, who would be very attractive to teen girls etc.But besides the flirting, i havent exactly run it thoroughly myself.

But being it light and attractive with flirtiness, i think it can be very effective to engage women to pick them up, even barely legal younger girls i reckon.
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

This is an elite product for cold approaching women and getting a positive reaction in a bar setting that is not overly crowded. But I had no luck finding women who wanted to have sex with me while wearing this. Just because a woman is excited to talk to a guy doesn't mean she wants to have sex with the guy.

I still hate the name of this product. I would never have tried it if I hadn't received a sample in an order I placed a number of years ago.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        interesting feedback

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post
      This is an elite product for cold approaching women and getting a positive reaction in a bar setting that is not overly crowded. But I had no luck finding women who wanted to have sex with me while wearing this. Just because a woman is excited to talk to a guy doesn't mean she wants to have sex with the guy.
      I suppose I would have been pleased if this provided some "social lube" when meeting new women but I suppose I'd prefer something that provides more of a spark than something on the subtle side. I'll give it another try down the road but I was curious what others had found with their experiences.
      My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

It's not a bad mix at all
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Haven’t noticed any effects (hits) with this. I have used up half the bottle. So far SOB is the one I see the most results with.
          XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by RelateSite View Post
            So far SOB is the one I see the most results with.
            SOB is the crown jewel of the Pheromone XS product line in my opinion. I love SOB.

Comment

Originally posted by RelateSite View Post
              Haven’t noticed any effects (hits) with this. I have used up half the bottle. So far SOB is the one I see the most results with.
              Can you tell me what age group it is working on and what social setting you are in? how many sprays you use and if you mix it with anything? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Can you tell me what age group it is working on and what social setting you are in? how many sprays you use and if you mix it with anything? thanks
                Sorry for the late response.

I actually came to update a new experience with Barely Legal. But I will post that next after answering your SOB questions.
                I assume you are asking about SOB, so here we go:

I live in Japan, so I am speaking 100% of Japanese women.

I had a 6 month girlfriend during the beginning of the pandemic, and I tried everything on her.

She was 37, (but it worked GREAT on a 30 year old as well) and SOB gave her multiple orgasms, followed up by her saying "I think I keep coming because of the way you smell!"
                Basically from that point on I used SOB a lot, even after we broke up. I had a similar experience with PSE.

During Corona it was really hard to meet people, but next up I hit some clubs using SOB (oil) and Versace Eros (mixed 1/3 SOB oil and 2/3 eros) I also sprayed on a layer of Prada L'home.
                Met a 30 year old that looked 20, I changed numbers with her, took her out the next day, and sealed the deal in HER apartment.

She went on and on about how great I smell and how it makes her feel.
                XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Barely Legal update:

My current Girlfriend is 20 years old. She turned 20 -three days before she became my girlfriend in July. I am over 40.

On our first date, I was wearing Versace Eros mixed with Api, Api oil, and A1.

I kept that same combo for the first 4 months together.

I haven't been able to give her multiple orgasms like the rest of the girls I have been dating, so I am now trying to find something that makes her able to be more open/relaxed/horny during sex. I think she is young and worried of losing control, so she stops me when she gets close to climax.

I tried SOB, my go to sexual... only once, no go. She seemed like she wanted to leave early.
                  I tried Barely Legal, and that was interesting.

Unfortunately she had to get home before the last train (could not spend the night), but she has never wanted to kiss me so much before.

In Japan PDA is not common at all. People keep their displays of affection private.

But she was kissing me in the nice Italian restaurant, then like crazy at the bar, and finally even more at the train station. She wanted my face, lol.

We are planning to live together soon, so that will give me a lot more chances to test out more mones.

I am excited to try Barely Legal on a day that she stays over.

I wonder if I need Evolve (don't have it) to slowly bring her into a sexual mode. I keep testers with me all the time, so I could also try adding a sexual near the end of the day. After reading up on it, it seems like Cohesion is more likely what I need. I have a sample, so will try that in the bedroom next time.

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There is a blend called exotica aimed at Asians.

xsp 115 xsr83

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    xsp 115 xsr83
                    I have had great experiences with SOB and XIST with young women in 20's, but that was not in a club and bar setting, it doesn't work in club and bar settings for me for younger women. I had a good a few good encounter recently with Evolve and Xist. 1 evolve 2 Xist at bar settings. Still nothing for the club setting, my love boat, taboo and barely legal came in today. I will be trying 1 love boat , 1 taboo , 2 Xist tonight, some people here say it works. First time mixing 3 together. Any info on what to mix barely legal with?

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Any info on what to mix barely legal with?
                      P130 and P83, A1 This will debuff the allo-thdo i reckon but gain more of the SoB vibes; since its so popular.
                      : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

The old advice about Asian girls was more andosterone and maturity versus overt sexuality like enone heavy mixes. It does seem, from post here that Japanese girls aren't like old fashioned Asian. If tyhings like Barely legal and SOB are working, the old advice may be becoming dated.

Comment

The old advice about Asian girls was more andosterone and maturity versus overt sexuality like enone heavy mixes. It does seem, from post here that Japanese girls aren't like old fashioned Asian. If tyhings like Barely legal and SOB are working, the old advice may be becoming dated.
                          Pretty sure that was my post about Japanese girls. There are not two ways about it. Sex in Japan is rampant at young ages and dies off in older ages. Married Americans are way more sexually active than married Japanese couples.

Most girls I ask here tell me they lost their virginity around 14. I am a late bloomer and lost mine at 20, but I’m not Japanese either.

I think the old advice is likely right for non Japanese Asian countries, where sex is more taboo. But here, the old advice is definitely wrong. Nothing is taboo here. Our equivalent of Walmart (called Don Quixote) has more sex toys than you could imagine.

SOB worked on 30 year olds like crazy, and barely legal is working on my girlfriend (so barriers are already down, but definitely gets her more into a sexual mode).

I used API + calm (from androtics) when I met the parents. It went really well, even though I’m way too old for my 20 year old girlfriend.

Also met her aunt, who I am older than, and her aunts daughter -who is a little younger than my girlfriend.

Should have been extremely awkward (especially when the topic of age came up) but everything went really well, and we all had great conversation and played games.

Comment

Barely legal Christmas date:

two sprays of barely legal in hair.

After our big date out I poured some champagne and turned on Netflix. After the first 20 minutes she jumped on me.

she usually wants to take a shower first, but she just took me.
                            not sure if she was just happy about a great date, or if the barely legal played a part. She was more intense than ever before.

but still… no orgasm that I could see or sense. May try going back to SOB. I only friend it on her once and she didn’t sleep over. In fact seemed like she was in a hurry to get home.

for now I’m going to keep trying barely legal for a bit more. Especially if we live together soon, I’ll have more chances to test.

Comment

Ya never know what works for them. I find most gals got too many things flying around in their heads. Not all of them could be calmed down. I remember one that couldn't orgasm unless the house was cleaned. She just couldn't let go without everything in order. One needs to be on top and in control and another need to be on the bottom and be controlled. Inside, and outside, One felt slutty if she came and another used if she didn't who can really know? Maybe try some connections and try to find out what's really going on.

Comment

I tried BL too since I got a tester of it.
                                Young guys got extremely intens, but since I am not drawn to guys in their early twenties and younger I did not fuck them.
                                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

xsp 115 xsr83
                                  Are these what you recommend for my situation of not being able to get my girlfriend to orgasm? (Because I feel like she is holding back and not willing to let herself go... and then gets up and runs to the restroom...). I cannot find xsr83, doesn't seem to exist. Did you mean XSP83 ?

​Also, is xsp115 better than molecule C?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X