yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Alpha Mones - Are you a tough guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Mones - Are you a tough guy?

Has anyone else experienced while wearing alpha mones that you are put in the role as protector. I am very shy, non confrontational and very non aggressive but on two occasions recently I have been put in a position where women see me as this "tough guy" which I am so not!

Anyway tonight one of the women (a neighbour) has explained to me about her controlling ex and how he is trying to bully her over child issues. She is like oh if he did anything you will sort him out for me and if i need you you will come over to my house and make him leave. I wouldn't say I looked the "tough" type.

I know it will be a bit like Duh!! wearing alpha mones and then expecting not to have that sig.

With tonight's revelation I was wearing 2xEvolve, 2xP96 and 2XBliss. She talked to me like we were bonded and close and there was trust there.

I was wanting to try my API out tomorrow too! Which is more of an alpha type mone!

I think some people can become intimidated by the alpha mones, i once got a bit heavy handed with celebrity which i really like and went over board on the number of sprays as a new therapist that i just saw once at that time felt very intimidated he kept staring at me like hewas gob smacked without saying anything, but you could tell by the look in his eyes he felt very uneasy and on the edge, i didn't really do this on purpose, i only went heavy probably becasue i really like celebrity lol!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Be very careful getting dragged into a threesome. The woman will turn on you then its 2 to 1. Best to have her contact authorities. Yes moans will make her view you as her protector, You know and I know it's the mones and not a permanent reality. Sure you can probably get laid but the price includes fighting for her and taking care of her kids. I try to be careful using Mones around married women. Sure they work, that's not an issue. Do you really Want them to work and to bring all the consequences?

I'm not trying to be judgemental, I just slipped out of a similar predicament. Actually I get in more trouble with Imprinting mones than alphas. Last month I had a mother of four at my heels. Her husband is out of town for a while for job training, Good man, good provider and a good woman. I don't want to be the one to mess that up. I've been on the receiving end of mones and it really messed with my head that it was the real thing and this other wpman was just amusing herself. I know what the other side of this feels like.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
        I think some people can become intimidated by the alpha mones, i once got a bit heavy handed with celebrity which i really like and went over board on the number of sprays as a new therapist that i just saw once at that time felt very intimidated he kept staring at me like hewas gob smacked without saying anything, but you could tell by the look in his eyes he felt very uneasy and on the edge, i didn't really do this on purpose, i only went heavy probably becasue i really like celebrity lol!
        OOooh I love Celebrity . It is a blend I don't use too often but when I do it surprises me. I think it is best worn solo too but it seems to have a steep tipping point. For me 2 sprays max and sometimes 1 spray is optimal. Over 2 sprays and everyone is peed off around me.

I wore 2 sprays solo going for a walk a few months ago and everyone I met was smiling, staring at me, greeting me and treating me like someone important .

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Be very careful getting dragged into a threesome. The woman will turn on you then its 2 to 1. Best to have her contact authorities. Yes moans will make her view you as her protector, You know and I know it's the mones and not a permanent reality. Sure you can probably get laid but the price includes fighting for her and taking care of her kids. I try to be careful using Mones around married women. Sure they work, that's not an issue. Do you really Want them to work and to bring all the consequences?

I'm not trying to be judgemental, I just slipped out of a similar predicament. Actually I get in more trouble with Imprinting mones than alphas. Last month I had a mother of four at my heels. Her husband is out of town for a while for job training, Good man, good provider and a good woman. I don't want to be the one to mess that up. I've been on the receiving end of mones and it really messed with my head that it was the real thing and this other wpman was just amusing herself. I know what the other side of this feels like.
          Muestereate I totally agree......it's not even my business! It totally is the mones and I try my best to steer away from drama. As you say getting laid could come with lots of consequences.

I think at the time when she said it she was feeling threatened as her ex turned up to drop kids back off while we were talking and he kind of was talking to her really quietly and was trying to block her view of me, but I could tell he wasn't being very amicable with her. He cleared off after a bit and I think she looked visibly upset for a split second but she mentioned it after he left and was saying that he only didn't push anything and went away quickly as I was there, we got talking about controlling people in relationships and that's when she started saying all these things about me coming over and sorting him out if it ever got out of hand etc. I mean I wouldn't have let her get a arse kicked on her own doorstep but to be the "protector" of someone I am not going out with or don't know loads about is a bit of a strange one to me and definitely mones lead!

Yeah I want to avoid the drama! Basically I don't want to get into fights when there is no need to. Think I will create some distance between her.

Comment

Yeah, i would urge you to be very cautious. Its a delicate situation. You dont want to get into a fist fight and get your ass kicked 😁. These a-holes often prefer to fight instead of flight in many situations.
            Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

a true alpha is kind, bold, helpful. alot of supposly tough guys really are soft inside wanting to prove something. for some odd reason bad boy image seems in some cases to be the approval of a fun exciting guy?

Comment

I think the bad boy image plays into the competitive hidden side of women's nature. A outwardly alpha is like a trophy to show off to the other girl. The inner alpha has less bragging utility.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  I think the bad boy image plays into the competitive hidden side of women's nature. A outwardly alpha is like a trophy to show off to the other girl. The inner alpha has less bragging utility.
                  I think this is on the true side. I like that when I walk with my husband, people tend to move out of the way. I like that people don't question whether or not he'd put someone on their ass for me. I am completely capable of taking care of myself, but it is nice not to think about it. He is alpha through and through, inward and outward. He doesn't have to act like a tough guy; he just is; that's why it works for him.
                  , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X