yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dominican girls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominican girls?

So, I've purchased mones in the past, from multiple companies, but I keep coming back to pxs, the only thing is in the past I was young and dumb and didn't know what I was doing, maybe my expectations were too high. Roughly 5 years later I'm back and I have a particular person in mind, and would like to know what you think would work best to grab her attention after I break it down and let you know what my recent purchase was and what I should use.
    ok, so she's a nurse at a clinic I go to regularly and last march before the plague we started chatting more, becoming friendly by the fall we were pretty chummy I got her number we've hugged I'd bring her a spare energy drink they were always bang and I'd say wanna bang lol we'd laugh blah blah blah, then I was healed, briefly and now I'm back, she's only been my nurse once since back nothing weird I just got stuck with a different nurse the second go round and since I keep the same appointment I get the same nurse, there's only 3. I'm in my 30s she'll be 26 in July I'm white she's latina (dominican) she's upb6and outgoing I'm well, not lol. I'm just looking to get that repore back and work from there.
    I just purchased
    Flirt XS - Pheromone Spray (30ml)
    Vibe XS - Pheromone Spray (30ml)
    Glow (XS181)
    Happiness (XS132)
    XSP96
    - Custom Order Terms: I agree this is a cu..
    - Customization Options (Alternatives): 10ml at 2mcg/spray
    XS145 (Beta /M)
    XiSt - Pheromone Oil for Men
    Love Boat (Formerly XS111)

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X