yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XIST + Boyfriend (XS193) Combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XIST + Boyfriend (XS193) Combo

Hello XS community members
    Is there anyone ever try XIST combo with Boyfriend (xs193) ? Could you share your experience with it ?

I am still configuring my first PXS order, already made few list in my cart however yet to decide on the last 2 mones which are XIST and Boyfriend.
    Should I get both or either one

I would like to use it in getting my crush to hook up. She's in early 20s Southeast Asian girl. Low profile girl but wealthy family background. I am about to set my first date (dinner time in air-conditioning environment - western restaurant) with her through her brother as my assistant. So I need your help in preparation my right arsenal for the occasion.

My experience is that mix works as a unisex attractant. It makes others "possessive" of you to put it lightly. There are notes in my journal. It just gets and holds attention, I wouldn't describe it as sexual. It simply makes people want your presents in sorta an addict way. There is no "build" to it. That is it doesn't turn them on. Boyfriend is apt, in that it creates that type of brain worm irrational jealousy. Xist adds a sorta "polish", or beautifying effect.

Its good for getting people to "go along" with being in your presents, like, agreeing to a date.

Comment

MaliciousIntent Thanks for the brief review. Would you please share your journal link here?

Comment

I tried Xist, Boyfriend, and 25mcgs A1 sprayed to the back of my head (with some Cohesion and Connections sprayed in the car) and there's definitely a different rapport there. I'm going to try it again in about a month when she returns for Thanksgiving (school in Seattle).

East Asian mid-20s.

It was quite an interesting connection. She and I are friends but there were signs of interest and attachment. Most of the signs were allowing me to constantly lightly pull her in by the waist, arm touching, leaning in, and revealing skin.

I do notice a change in conversation styles between us. It's becoming more engaging than it used to be.

Will update later on when I use this again.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X