yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do you use pheromones every? Which ones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you use pheromones every? Which ones?

Does anyone here use pheromones every day? If so which ones, and do you notice any negative effects? i.e. Fatigue. Any and all comments appreciated

Originally posted by Yeeto View Post
    Does anyone here use pheromones every day? If so which ones, and do you notice any negative effects? i.e. Fatigue. Any and all comments appreciated

This seems like the same question you asked in this post below.

Hi y'all, for the past month I've been using pheromones every day. Though subtle in the moment, looking back they've worked wonders for me. I seem to attract everyone around me, I feel extremely confident and extremely loved even as I'm half dead functioning on very little sleep. Things are going so well I feel almost

If not, maybe you could word it differently so we understand what you are asking to help you better

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

This seems like the same question you asked in this post below.

Hi y'all, for the past month I've been using pheromones every day. Though subtle in the moment, looking back they've worked wonders for me. I seem to attract everyone around me, I feel extremely confident and extremely loved even as I'm half dead functioning on very little sleep. Things are going so well I feel almost

If not, maybe you could word it differently so we understand what you are asking to help you better
      Yes, that's pretty much the idea. I thought it might get more responses here. Basically I want to know what mixes have worked well for others using them every day so that I can try them out. I just ordered Vibes and I'm excited to see the results

Comment

Each person has a diff mix to work, one doesn't work for all, you need to read all the posts on here, no one has a this one works for all mix
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I could tell you what worked for me, but then it might not work for you, each person is diff, diff situation, family life, love, work, gay, lesbian, straight etc, everyone is really different, pheros are the same
          'im female and i love Bliss, Celebrity, SOB male and Evolve male, but then you might be different!
          you need to read and try
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Treat the pheros like Fashion, you go in a shop and a women tries on a cropped top and mini skirt, but you prefer trouser, shirt and jacket, it's basically like that, one size doesn't really fit all, you need to try and decide what fits you!

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Great response

Originally posted by Yeeto View Post

Yes, that's pretty much the idea. I thought it might get more responses here. Basically, I want to know what mixes have worked well for others using them every day so that I can try them out. I just ordered Vibes and I'm excited to see the results

This forum is not only a place where our members can be a support for one another. We share a lot of information on this forum. This is where our clients especially the newbies come to learn and get a lot of their pheromone questions answered. More than one thread with the same information may be confusing.

We have covered a large number of topics and answered many questions over the years. As Coconut said, try doing a search first when you have a question and if you can't find the answer I then suggest opening up a thread about it.

You really do want to make pheromones personal because they are. From the questions, you ask I encourage you to read the product pages on our website. Each product page has the goal of the pheromones, a description of the product and some technical data.

You definitely want to have a goal in mind when choosing a pheromone blend. Once you know that, with the description, it becomes super easy to find the right product for you.

Vibe XS, that is awesome. I am excited for you, I would love for you to share your results when you finally get it. What do you hope to gain with your Vibe, pheromone blend?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

This form is not only a place where our members can be a support for one another. We share a lot of information on this forum. This is where our clients especially the newbies come to learn and get a lot of their pheromone questions answered. More than one thread with the same information may be confusion.

We have covered a large amount of topics and answered many questions over the years. As Coconut said, try doing a search first when you have a question and if you can't find the answer I then suggest opening up a thread about it.

You really do want to make pheromones personal because they are. From the questions you ask I encourage you to read the product pages on our website. Each product page has the goal of the pheromones , a description of the product and some technical data.

You definitely want to have a goal in mind when choosing a pheromone blend. Once you know that, with the description, it becomes super easy to find the right product for you.

Vibe XS, that is awesome. I am excited for you, I would love for you to share your results when you finally get it. What do you hope to gain with your Vibe , pheromone blend ?
              Kate. You seem to be a bit condescending towards me both through this forum and though email. Please don't assume that I haven't made searches before using this forum or that I haven't thoroughly read through each description of the product I'm interested in. I have. The search feature has not yielded the results I am looking for. I have been a bit confused by the results of my pheromones recently because I have been unknowingly using mixes that contain Dienone due to the fact that there are unlisted molecules for example XiSt and Ascend both seem to have A1 (it would be helpful if A1 was always listed and never hidden) and leave me completely fatigued within a few hours. Connections and Bliss on the other had do not. You led me to believe that ascend was free of A1 through your email. I purchased it and it has proven to be completely useless to me due to my sensitivity to it. I understand that you are busy, but please make sure that the information you are giving is accurate before sending it. I understand if you don't want duplicate threads. I do not believe I have been posting without reason. I'm am looking for more, different and better answers. I do not believe you are trying to be rude, but please kindly, back off. The topic of pheromones is a very interesting to me and I have a lot of questions. I like your company, I like your products, and I like the quick costumer support. Please, don't make me feel like I've done something wrong

-Kyle
              Last edited by Yeeto; 04-23-2021, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Are you sure it is a1 that is causing you fatigue? There are two molecules that end in enone. ANDROSTENONE and ANDROSTADIENONE(A1)

Kate did not mislead you, Ascend and Xist do not contain A1 but they do contain androstenone and that causes me fatigue but it was a fatigue I got used to in smaller quantities. If Ascend and Xist don't work, please try getting a refund, I wear them both but under 2 sprays and only 2 or three days a month. I suspect Ascend and XIst may contain trace amounts of xsp96. Some say it can be a substitute for A1. I bought the single molecule and have no trouble with it personally. To me it is more like the primary ingredient in Connections than A1. (Bnol).

What are your dosages Yeeto? I have already mentioned that I keep mine light, Assuming Xist and Ascend and Taboo (btw) have about 5 mcg of androstenone per spray. I find about 1 1/2 sprays to be my max. Taboos has an amplifier in it, I can only wear one of that, it makes me hyper.

I agree the forum search seems a bit wonky. When I do searches I use the search only in titles function and beware of minor misspellings. We are not chemists and many of us abbreviate and misspell and even misname and mistake molecules when we write our reports. To this day I trust copy paste better than my own spellings on the molecule names for that reason. So they are searchable in the future. A great report with a misspelled product or molecule name is lost forever. The search technology here is not the same as Google artificial Intelligence., its just old fashioned search with no forgiveness or prediction for misspellings of ourselves or others.

Comment

I have gotten out of the habit of daily wear due to the limitation of social gatherings but with things loosening up I plan on going back to going daily or near-daily, as I want to avoid any cumulative effects.

In regards to those who had mentioned A1, I've never noticed fatigue myself, but I attempt to place it as far away from me as possible so I usually apply it to my wrist pulse points. I've gone from rather light to damn close to OD dosages and perhaps I've been fortunate enough not to be bothered by it.
                  My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    Are you sure it is a1 that is causing you fatigue? There are two molecules that end in enone. ANDROSTENONE and ANDROSTADIENONE(A1)

Kate did not mislead you, Ascend and Xist do not contain A1 but they do contain androstenone and that causes me fatigue but it was a fatigue I got used to in smaller quantities. If Ascend and Xist don't work, please try getting a refund, I wear them both but under 2 sprays and only 2 or three days a month. I suspect Ascend and XIst may contain trace amounts of xsp96. Some say it can be a substitute for A1. I bought the single molecule and have no trouble with it personally. To me it is more like the primary ingredient in Connections than A1. (Bnol).

What are your dosages Yeeto? I have already mentioned that I keep mine light, Assuming Xist and Ascend and Taboo (btw) have about 5 mcg of androstenone per spray. I find about 1 1/2 sprays to be my max. Taboos has an amplifier in it, I can only wear one of that, it makes me hyper.

I agree the forum search seems a bit wonky. When I do searches I use the search only in titles function and beware of minor misspellings. We are not chemists and many of us abbreviate and misspell and even misname and mistake molecules when we write our reports. To this day I trust copy paste better than my own spellings on the molecule names for that reason. So they are searchable in the future. A great report with a misspelled product or molecule name is lost forever. The search technology here is not the same as Google artificial Intelligence., its just old fashioned search with no forgiveness or prediction for misspellings of ourselves or others.

Good point, I'm not 100% certain that it is A1 causing the fatigue. I actually haven't purposely applied anything I knew for sure had it mostly because I didn't want to recreate that completely knocked out feeling I experienced one day in particular.

I'm still confused with ascend because here is the Technical Data for the spray

Each Ascend XS bottle is a 10 mL / US 0.33 fl oz bottle with attached Fine Mist sprayer/atomizer containing: 4 Types of AndrosteRONE, Both Alpha and Beta AndrosteNOL, AndrostENONE and 2 other sexual masculine pheromones, A tiny amount of social proof COPulins

And this is for the oil
                    Each Ascend-XS bottle is a 10 mL / US 0.33 fl oz bottle with built-in dropper top containing: AndrosteRONE, Beta-AndrosteNOL, AndrostANONE, AndrostENONE, DHEAS, Allo-TDOC, AndrostaDIENONE, Alpha-AndrosteANOL, Copulins

So the oil at least has A1 as a listed ingredient and I just assume that A1 is one of those 2 other pheromones in the spray version. Now I'm curious about trying xsp96

I'm 19 and pretty small so I use about 1 spray max for everything. I'll have to experiment more to see if Enone is a culprit. I'll definitely try to use on the wrists as opposed to the neck for these mixes

Thanks for the input

Comment

You do seem to have spotted something I had not noticed before, the discrepancies on the ingredients in Ascend. In this case, I would make a phone call and ask for Steve specifically and he can tell you what you need to know.

a1 is a natural pheromone we all produce. It seems to be created a few hours after we sweat. I had always noticed when I was young that I picked up more girls after a hard days work . I thought it odd as it should have been BO but on my body that takes a few days to develop. To this day, a trip to the gym usually creates attraction and I attribute that to natural a1.

When things are way down on the ingredients list, the quantities are minute. The two most common molecules people complain about are cops for the smell and a1 for the fatigue. Steve has said before for instance that a bottle of Ascend only has about 1/3 of a drop of cops in the whole bottle. I'd be interested to know how much a1 is in ascend if he shares that with you. In the quantities I suspect, I'm going to stick with my other post for now and suggest you keep an open mind that it is enone that is fatiguing you and not trace amounts of A1.

I have a LAL product called Dirty Primitive that has 4mcg per drop and I can only wear one drop, 2 drops knocks me out as I seem to retreat into a shell. I have found I can use a LOT of enone if it is buffered correctly like in SOB or Evolve but I can just as quickly OD on it and retreat into a shell of fatigue instead of excitement if I take one of these well balanced blends and combo it with.

This has made me swear off enone multiple times. That's unfortunate because ladies closer to my age, like over 50 need a lot of enone to start thinking about sex. Like 40 to 60 mcg not 5 lol. Tough old birds.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X