yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What's all the new stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's all the new stuff?

So hey, it's time to fill up with some mones. And in the store I saw lots of stuff I've never seen before. Boyfriend, Approach confidence, PSE EU, API EU and Naked Gun. Also XS119. Most of them didnt have a description. What is their intended purpose?

Also is it the same stuff from EU and US shops? The US shop had new labels on the sprayus

Hard to answer that many questions aat once. Try looking in the US store for missing descriptions and doing forum search in titles for general info. If you have more specific questions we can take it from there.

Comment

Originally posted by tinderdreamboy View Post
      So hey, it's time to fill up with some mones. And in the store I saw lots of stuff I've never seen before. Boyfriend, Approach confidence, PSE EU, API EU and Naked Gun. Also XS119. Most of them didnt have a description. What is their intended purpose?

Also is it the same stuff from EU and US shops? The US shop had new labels on the sprayus

This is actually a good thing and something you should get use to.

Steve is always making new pheromone blends. Whether it be from direct requests, demands on the forum, or just being his creative pheromone genius self.

It is definitely great to be part of a community that isn't stagnant and a CEO with a Creative Side who is always thinking of ways to make things smoother and better. Whether is be the pheromone blends themself or the service.

Some of these blends are not so new depending on how long you been away.

Reporting and giving us feedback has it's perks.

Most of the time when Steve has a new pheromone blend he gives out samples to reporting users and participating users on the community.

After that depending on the feedback and depend. That new blend may be released into the store to be purchased. It is still in the testing phase and your response to it and other variables decide what happens with that product from then on

All these products you mentioned has reviews and reports from members on the community forum. I hope my response cleared things up for you

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X