yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB + Ascend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOB + Ascend

Hello

I am new to Pheromones and would like to ask, if anybody can share experience about combination of SOB and Ascend?

Thanks

I've tried this a few times. IMO they ruin each others strengths. Ascend is serious business and SOB is kinda the opposite. If you want to make ascend more sexy pick the heavy cops version. I have way too much fun with SOB to use it in a serious setting. It really lets me be me and most work environment, but not all, reward some restraint and focus.

What they call the ACE pak compliment ascend much better, That's ascend cohesion and evolve. That's some serious business style seduction going on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      I've tried this a few times. IMO they ruin each others strengths. Ascend is serious business and SOB is kinda the opposite. If you want to make ascend more sexy pick the heavy cops version. I have way too much fun with SOB to use it in a serious setting. It really lets me be me and most work environment, but not all, reward some restraint and focus.

What they call the ACE pak compliment ascend much better, That's ascend cohesion and evolve. That's some serious business style seduction going on there.
      didn't know about the ace pak, i wore sob and evlove last summer and had some great hits from the guys, one of them was the massage therapist that i met on the beach, but never took it further lol
      might look into the ace pak
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I've been wearing Ascend and loveboat lately. I seem to catch the attention of 30 something upwardly mobile/[professional brunettes.

Comment

I've been wearing Ascend and loveboat lately. I seem to catch the attention of 30 something upwardly mobile/[professional brunettes.
          That's a pretty specific demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by Editor View Post

That's a pretty specific demographic.
            hahahah! Funny, but apparently true!
            Aresenal: Xist, Taboo, Naked Gun, Evolve, LoveBoat,
            Samples: Cohesion, Celebrity, Connections, SOB

Comment

It was just one evening limited observation but the cluster seemed a bit more than coincidence so I shared it. If I go out and see ten women and 3 to 5 gather I'm happy. If 3 look almost the same, whats up with that? We do have XSP93 that is supposed to attrct blondes. Why not a brunette blend.

Comment

Originally posted by OciN View Post
                Hello

I am new to Pheromones and would like to ask, if anybody can share experience about combination of SOB and Ascend?

Thanks
                I definitely sympathize with you wanting to cover all your bases. I thought about using the same combo last summer when I got into pheromones, wanting a “sure fire thing.” You’re probably gonna turn more folks away than draw in, realistically. You wouldn’t bring alcohol to a children’s party. You either want to temper the more polarizing effects of SOB with some great socials (not to mention a strong cover scent) or you want to add a light to moderate sexual to compliment the perceived status boost with Ascend (I.e. Evolve, Taboo, etc.).

Comment

Socials are best if you want to cover all bases. Its natural to want to attract everybody. Xist and Taboo are two mildly masculine pheromones that don't seem to offend a particular group while still having some gentle non abrasive attraction.

I think a pheromone category should match a cover category and your dress should go along too. Send out a consistent signal across several different senses. Like with Ascend I would wear Dior Homme and a sport jacket pressed shirt. SOB would be a casual checked shirt with Jeans and since I said Dior, Maybe Sauvage Elixir, or something else kinda blue masculine and fresh. If I go Xist and combo I can go blue Jeans and just a printed High quality T-shirt and then go with some soft amber like AMbre Nuit or xerjoff 40 knots for s soft marine feel that just nice to be around. The main paint is the eyes, nose and subconscious pheromone signals are all consistent and not confusing. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to match your vocal tone to the mood too and if you are dining not to send mixed signals by ordering a hamburger at a lobster bar. hit all the sense in line with your phero idea.

If you want to project an image, Project that image.

Comment

I'd be curious out of what sample size did you conclude about 30-something professional brunettes.

In an unrelated mention, I rarely saw amateur brunettes
                    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

It was just one evening limited observation but the cluster seemed a bit more than coincidence so I shared it. If I go out and see ten women and 3 to 5 gather I'm happy. If 3 look almost the same, whats up with that? We do have XSP93 that is supposed to attract blondes. Why not a brunette blend.
                      Sample size is small, I live in small town but a couple coffeeshops attract lawyers and professional aspiring medical students whose age seems to max out around 30, the lawyers and lawyer secretaries can be a bit older.

I do not seem to appeal to amateur brunettes and have only dated a handful in my life which is puzzling to me. So screw the amateur brunettes. When any dark haired brunettes is attracted to me it stands out and is worth noting.

Comment

I'm a fan of both.
                        but I prefer them solo.

Ascend CAN cover all bases. I do extremely with one drop of the oil.

SOB, I use the spray and only do 1 spray.

I have, however, comboed ascend with more rone at the end of day and it kinda woke up the ascend again, if I'm making sense.

Comment

I had an interesting lunch with a female friend I am rather fond of, and it reinforces the idea of one’s visual image and lifestyle being congruent with one’s pheromone signature.
                          We had met as work colleagues, but developed a friendship, and despite working apart these days, catch up for lunch now and again.
                          On this particular day, I was wearing a stack of SOB and Bliss, I can’t remember how much I sprayed.
                          And here is where it gets important in terms of visual and aural. I rode my motorcycle to met her. It’s a big banger Ducati cafe racer conversion, not some hipster wannabe small bore shit. I was wearing my old moto jacket that’s been down the road a few times, and my trusty western boots. (They mighta gone down the road once or so too) and well loved jeans.
                          Although she knew I rode, and had been a passenger in muscle cars with me before, she remarked during lunch that she had never really seen this side of me before, and wanted a few photos of me in my leathers before I left. A half hour after lunch, she was txting me about how much she enjoyed catching up, and we must do it again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by csStreetDog View Post
                            I had an interesting lunch with a female friend I am rather fond of, and it reinforces the idea of one’s visual image and lifestyle being congruent with one’s pheromone signature.
                            We had met as work colleagues, but developed a friendship, and despite working apart these days, catch up for lunch now and again.
                            On this particular day, I was wearing a stack of SOB and Bliss, I can’t remember how much I sprayed.
                            And here is where it gets important in terms of visual and aural. I rode my motorcycle to met her. It’s a big banger Ducati cafe racer conversion, not some hipster wannabe small bore shit. I was wearing my old moto jacket that’s been down the road a few times, and my trusty western boots. (They mighta gone down the road once or so too) and well loved jeans.
                            Although she knew I rode, and had been a passenger in muscle cars with me before, she remarked during lunch that she had never really seen this side of me before, and wanted a few photos of me in my leathers before I left. A half hour after lunch, she was txting me about how much she enjoyed catching up, and we must do it again soon.
                            Well well my dude, nicely done. SOB, Bliss, motorcycle & Leather Jacket? What women can beat that combo?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X