yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to mix mones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to mix mones?

Hi,

So I am all new to this. Received my order 2 days ago. Xist spray, Cohesion spray and Evolve oil. (samples: evolve spray, taboo spray). All unscented.

When it comes to mixing.. I am wondering. Should I spray the different mones on the same spot, or should they be on different areas on my body? For example: Should I spray both Xist and Cohesion on my neck. Or should I spray Cohesion on my neck and Xist on my wrists?

Does this matter?

In my experience I recommend spreading them out what I like to do is put cohesion on the upper chest put the xist on your wrists like you said and it matters because you don't want to many pheromones combined it ruins the effects :3

Comment

Thank you! One more thing.. For example, Xist says 1-3 sprays. Does that mean 1-3 sprays on the same spot or is in total?

For example: Is it to much to spray 2 sprays on my neck, 2 on my left wrist and 2 on my right wrist?

Comment

That would be total sprays. You can of course try 6 sprays but personally I don't see any improvement beyond 3.

I like to spray to cover as much surface area as possible. Like if I was using three sprays, One would go to the neck and one on the left side of upper chest and one on the right side of upper chest.

If I wanted to use more than three I would put some in one of the sample sprayers. In the summer when I wear shorts I hit a half a spray behind each knee or I also like forearms or inside elbows. These areas are small compared to a regular sprayers spray pattern but the small sample sprayer, beside throwing half a spray, also has a smaller pattern. I like them because they give me nice control on small areas of exposed skin.

Some pheromones are so strong I don't like to wear them near my face. I often spray heavy enone, A1 or cops below the belt, thighs etc. Heat tends to rise but since fabric of slacks is thick, dispersion is weak and I tend to use two sprays of even the strongest and in my mind count it as one.

When I spread the mones around my total combo can indeed go up to 6 total sprays but to be honest, as I said above, I think this is too much. 90 percent of the time I am between 1.5 to 3 total even on combos. By all means feel free to experiment, everybody is different.

Comment

• Conlar
          Conlar commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you!

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X