yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pig Pheromones.. do they work in humans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pig Pheromones.. do they work in humans?

boarmate spray. would this work in humans?

same chemical. no telling the concentration purity or smell.

Comment

androstenone, androstenol, and quinoline is a formulation in better boar... to stimulate reproductive behavior. the quinoline component is key for "pricked ears" in sows an indication of sexual interest.

is anyone using quinoline in formulations? it works in sows, may work in humans.

Comment

I googled it . Its an antibiotic.

Comment

false. you googled quinolone... this is Quinoline completely different.

Comment

well perhaps you can contribute to the conversation a bit.

Comment

I have and corrected false info. quinoline may be an interesting molecule... and looks like it acts to signal interest from sows.

Comment

Perhaps you should find some farm girls to query I had a girl get turned on by walleye lure once, she couldn't keep her hands off me. We don't have many who raise pigs around here, mostly cattle or I'd go find some local farm girls and ask them myself.

I have zero knowledge that quinoline is used in any pheromones here. I did see it on Sigma Aldrich's site though so it's available. You may be better off giving Steve a call about this. Not all of the research molecules are documented, perhaps he has tried it and not found it effective on humans. Of course the first two you mentioned are used. I found it interesting that they were using Androstenol too.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X