yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First Date Hit List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Date Hit List

Hello all,

I did a search within the forums and failed to find an existing topic I'm starting anew. If there's one existing already please forgive the dupe.

Looking for suggestions for first date recommendations on what to use. I'm very late 50s (let's just call it 60) and my target is early 50s. Meeting for coffee and who knows if it will extend to drinks / dinner / etc.

While I've dabbled around with mones for awhile I still consider myself a novice in the true sense of the word. Recommendations I've gotten from the crowd in the past have been spot-on and worked well, even though the outcome wasn't what I wanted (for those who recall my "smitten with a kitten" thread). Would definitely would like to stack the deck in my favor for this blind date which is scheduled for Friday, so I've got a little time to mull and think about it. I've got my handy arsenal spelled out in my signature so suggestions along with guesstimates on doses would be a treat.

Many thanks in advance to those of you who are more experienced in this. In the world we all currently live in I haven't been able to do alot of test flights so this is why I'm leaning on the collective brain trust here.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

I wanted to bump this up as the collective forum community gave me some great advice on what to use in a party mingling situation. Since I'm trying to jumpstart back into dating, which is difficult considering the current state of the world, I thought I'd canvas the masses considering I asked a half-year ago and it appeared nobody had any suggestions on this front.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

I have found taboo and loveboat to be good post pandemic. I often combo them with Nude. Xist is always good but slow acting whereas nude imprints in an hour while Xist takes a few exposures. I always find XIST nice if I don't want to hit hard. XS215 has been doing very well for me post lockdown. I think it may be a couple years before the social scenes I run in can take the more aggressive stuff. I did do a taboo BW combo that hit hard and fast. 2 sprays and 2 bw was enough but with taboo oil, I may have to go up to 3 and 3 which will be real aggressive. I sprayed the taboo on my forearms and BW on my neck. 3 and 3 is about right for older ladies because they need a lot of enone to get turned on but if you try it do it in a larger venue. A small venue will overpower pretty fast. That combo hits far too as does 215. I have never tried 3 taboo, there is a good amount of a1 to watch out for though with taboo I get no negatives at 2. 2 sprays taboo with api makes me nervous though. There are a few things it doesn't combo well with so experiment but it does combo nice, very nice most of the time.

Comment

Good info. What dose have you've been using with 215? I still have a half bottle of it and I've seen it as a very friendly mix though I haven't steered it intentionally with the ladies.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X