yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve + XiSt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolve + XiSt

Hey there

I am currently living with a roommate that I quite like and it feels like I've been 'friendzoned' although I was not aiming for it although we really have a good chemistry.

I've read online about Mones in general, after a friend has told me that another friend of his uses it and it works quite well for him (Not these specifically, perhaps other or even a different brand)

I ended up purchasing both Evolve and XiSt (oil version, scented as Aventus)

TL;DR- I’ve bought both products and wonder how should I apply them both..

any help will be greatly appreciated.

Shneps.

I would start with on drop of either anywhere on the neck, below the ear. Someplace where the skin is exposed but warm also. Oils need heat to work. I don't know where you are from but its winter here and indoor temps are in thee 60sFaherenheit and that is too chilly for oils.

Xist I use up to 3 drops but usually 2. Evolve I almost always stay at one drop and I put it on the back of my neck so my own nose doesn't take the brunt of such a a strong product. If you want to put it under clothing, you will probably end up using a higher dose. The air under clothing is warmer. Sometimes I put a drop where the arm meets the chest. Not the armpit, the crease in front, I also use inner elbows and behind the knees. Sometimes I go for inner thighs or lower abdomen but once again, These spots are covered so it wont disperse very far at all but if you are close the heat rises.

It doesn't hurt to use a skin moisturizer. In general these don't seem t work as well off dry areas of skin. Something that soaks into the skin instead of laying on top of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      I would start with on drop of either anywhere on the neck, below the ear. Someplace where the skin is exposed but warm also. Oils need heat to work. I don't know where you are from but its winter here and indoor temps are in thee 60sFaherenheit and that is too chilly for oils.

Xist I use up to 3 drops but usually 2. Evolve I almost always stay at one drop and I put it on the back of my neck so my own nose doesn't take the brunt of such a a strong product. If you want to put it under clothing, you will probably end up using a higher dose. The air under clothing is warmer. Sometimes I put a drop where the arm meets the chest. Not the armpit, the crease in front, I also use inner elbows and behind the knees. Sometimes I go for inner thighs or lower abdomen but once again, These spots are covered so it wont disperse very far at all but if you are close the heat rises.

It doesn't hurt to use a skin moisturizer. In general these don't seem t work as well off dry areas of skin. Something that soaks into the skin instead of laying on top of it.
      First off, thank you for the response.

we currently have 70-75F where I live but I believe we’ll get around 85-90 in two weeks-ish.
      you basically say that it won’t be really effective currently? Or should I use it anyway, just in warm areas such as my neck, wrists etc.?

As for the moisturizer, how is this connected?
      i mean, Could you explain how is this affecting the mones? i’m trying to understand the connection between these

thanks again
      Shneps

Comment

They will work at 70 degrees, their range is shorter. you have the advantage of a live-in which means long exposures and shorter distances. Some people will try to pick up a girl across the bar with an oil in cooler temperatures and wonder why it is not working. Oils are harder to learn for a new person, They are more subtle but last longer. I love oils for those reasons. They are more natural too.

Wrists are all right because we wave them around. They are another spot I use because I wave them around when I talk but the distance from my own nose limits selfies.

As far as moisturizer, Its not required by any means. By all means use them. We have tons of bacteria all over our skin and the pheromones interact with them while breaking them down, some into other pheromones. Its a natural process but bacteria seem to like a bit of moisture. I mentioned it once again because here it is winter, the air gets quite dry, the skin gets dry, body scents in general are less apparent. Sometimes when it is like this I use a bit of a moisturizer and the pheromones' seem to work better. Don't worry about it. For you it is just extra info.

XIst takes several days to work. Evolve takes several hours. Oils are slower than sprays. These are really good choices for someone you are already close with versus something like SOB for picking up strangers in a bar that hits very rapidly.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          They will work at 70 degrees, their range is shorter. you have the advantage of a live-in which means long exposures and shorter distances. Some people will try to pick up a girl across the bar with an oil in cooler temperatures and wonder why it is not working. Oils are harder to learn for a new person, They are more subtle but last longer. I love oils for those reasons. They are more natural too.

Wrists are all right because we wave them around. They are another spot I use because I wave them around when I talk but the distance from my own nose limits selfies.

As far as moisturizer, Its not required by any means. By all means use them. We have tons of bacteria all over our skin and the pheromones interact with them while breaking them down, some into other pheromones. Its a natural process but bacteria seem to like a bit of moisture. I mentioned it once again because here it is winter, the air gets quite dry, the skin gets dry, body scents in general are less apparent. Sometimes when it is like this I use a bit of a moisturizer and the pheromones' seem to work better. Don't worry about it. For you it is just extra info.

XIst takes several days to work. Evolve takes several hours. Oils are slower than sprays. These are really good choices for someone you are already close with versus something like SOB for picking up strangers in a bar that hits very rapidly.
          Thanks again.

So basically, oils do work but it takes time.?
          As in I have to hang with her for long until it will start affecting her?
          or it just takes time as in she have to smell it in a few occasions in order for it to get into the subconsciousness?

Shneps.

Comment

I usually notice about 20 minutes for oils across a table. I'll just forget I'm wearing them and be chatting and suddenly I'll catch a sparkle in the eye or the twist of some hair. Part of the journey is learning the cues, learning how to see hits, always be looking. Often when you least expect it we see gestures, body language and micro expressions change. Those are opportunities to move forward.

Comment

Day 4: Using XiSt 3 drops around the neck&ears and 2 drops of Evolve on my wrists.

I can't tell whether this is affecting her somehow or not.
              She's currently seeing some guy she'll break off with at some point for sure(I know her) and
              everything else feels a bit more friendly although we are really close and know each other for over four years (therefore, not sure)

We hanged together for hours during these four days. So she could've smelled the mones for sure
              I also add Creed Aventus perfume on top of it which is what I normally use (hence I chose aventus oil versions)

Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Shneps View Post
                Day 4: Using XiSt 3 drops around the neck&ears and 2 drops of Evolve on my wrists.

I can't tell whether this is affecting her somehow or not.
                She's currently seeing some guy she'll break off with at some point for sure(I know her) and
                everything else feels a bit more friendly although we are really close and know each other for over four years (therefore, not sure)

We hanged together for hours during these four days. So she could've smelled the mones for sure
                I also add Creed Aventus perfume on top of it which is what I normally use (hence I chose aventus oil versions)

Any thoughts?
                Anyone?

Comment

I only have the spray versions of both and, to be honest, I haven't try the equivalent dose of both to give you and comparison.
                  My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Thanks for the response but in general, how are the effects?

Comment

Thanks for the response but in general, how are the effects?
                      I haven't had enough experience with either of those two solo to give you any concrete answer. You post has inspired me to give them a bit more of a test drive this weekend to see if I notice anything out of them. Hopefully I can put myself in a control situation so I can monitor their effects.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

aventus is dope... i've found that women prefer the cologne even though it gets tons of hate in fragcom and personally I think it smells better too. I'm going to experiment with some of these mones and test one on a wrist and use aventus as a cover for it and Aventus alone on the other wrist.

wonder which wrist women will prefer? not going to tell them it's the same fragrance either.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post

I haven't had enough experience with either of those two solo to give you any concrete answer. You post has inspired me to give them a bit more of a test drive this weekend to see if I notice anything out of them. Hopefully I can put myself in a control situation so I can monitor their effects.
                          Any updates?

Comment

Any updates?
                            None yet. With the wild weather we've been having here in the Northeast and limited chances to do anything outside of being cooped up in my office I haven't had the opportunity to test drive the mix with people.

Comment

Any updates? I would suggest wearing both products by themselves to gain individual self effects as well as some baseline on the target and others prior to recombining them. This can help you tweak dosages after seeing how they are affected.

Comment

Originally posted by The GQ View Post
                                Any updates? I would suggest wearing both products by themselves to gain individual self effects as well as some baseline on the target and others prior to recombining them. This can help you tweak dosages after seeing how they are affected.
                                Still being cooped up in the office and little outside interaction with people has limited testing, at least for me (don't know about O.P.).

I know for myself I want to re-test Xist solo, as it was the one I started testing when I got my initial shipment and never really followed through to see concrete proof of what it does / doesn't, so I need to give it a fair shake.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X