yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSport - Wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSport - Wow

Just got XSport today, and tried it for the first time.

Over the past few months I've been putting 2-3 drops of API inside my disposable mask a few minutes before heading to the gym. It helps me to focus and reach the mind-muscle connection quicker, almost like caffeine does, but without the high energy / jitteriness. I occasionally have added Limitless, but that was running low (until I just received my current order).

Being a phero junkie, I should also note that I'm not opposed to dabbling in other supplements for boosting workouts, some of which fall in a gray legal area. One of those I've been trying for the past few days is called flmodafinil (liquid/oral), which gives a really clean, consistent level of wakefulness, without jitters.

So anyway, today, I decided to try XSport. I set my disposable blue mask on the table and dropped 3 drops of API inside. I put the drops right in the middle of the mask, where they would basically be right under my nose for optimal inhalation. Then I sprayed on 3 sprays of the 10oz size of XSport. Put on the mask and headed out.

I was a bit late to the gym. Long day working, and roughly 5 hours of sleep the night before. Not optimal. But today is leg day, and I never skip that. Since I was late I decided to jog (it's about 3 blocks from my apartment). Immediately when jogging I noticed almost like a hop in my step. I felt way more energy when I began running, even though I didn't quite feel it when I was walking. I also felt warmer overall. It's about 20 degrees F outside and I was wearing shorts and a coat as I always do. It was a bit windy, just like yesterday, but yesterday I was just using API in my mask (and had also taken flmodafinil), but did not feel this weird warmth/energy.

I didn't know if that was the XSport at that point. But at the gym, when I was at the squat rack, I felt a much more intense, focused energy. Yesterday when I was hitting chest, with a similar amount of sleep and an easier day of work prior to the gym, I didn't feel this kind of strength. But today was a total game-changer. I hit a record on my squat (volume) despite currently being on a cut/diet, and overall my form/control and range of motion was waaaay better than it's been in the past. That's when I realized the XSport had also affected me during the jog to the gym. In both situations, it's almost as if I was slightly numbed and could run faster and squat deeper/stronger, and instead of feeling the 'pain' I felt the mind-muscle connection so well.

There was also an attractive/fit woman that kept popping around my space, and I wasn't distracted at all by her. I mean I glanced at her way occasionally, but I was so zoned in, I felt like I was in my own bubble and the world outside was on mute. Usually this same woman would be distracting, making it hard to concentrate - think IG model bombshell - and on one occasion I hate to admit I almost hurt my back mid-squat when I noticed her LOL. The glancing may be mutual, but I'm there to crush the weights and would honestly prefer to be at an empty gym if it were possible.

Anyway, overall, I must say, I could tell XSport totally gave me an edge, much moreso than Limitless. Much more even than using caffeine. Caffeine makes me jittery and it's a vasoconstrictor, so I try to avoid it, because I'm chasing that pump. This is the first time I used something that gave me intense energy and didn't kill my pump. My veins were popping and I was energized/focused. I know it's not just the flmodafinil because I used that yesterday and didn't have this same effect, on a lighter weight day even.

Lately I've been much more fascinated by self-effects from products, and wearing them in my mask. I have to say XSport is probably my favorite new product, and I'm about to order more right after I hit Post.

Thanks for the awesome review! As a gym lover myself I cant wait to try this one out.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      you go to the gym????

• The Kid
      The Kid commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course. Every day

Originally posted by cryptomones View Post
    Just got XSport today, and tried it for the first time.

Over the past few months I've been putting 2-3 drops of API inside my disposable mask a few minutes before heading to the gym. It helps me to focus and reach the mind-muscle connection quicker, almost like caffeine does, but without the high energy / jitteriness. I occasionally have added Limitless, but that was running low (until I just received my current order).

Being a phero junkie, I should also note that I'm not opposed to dabbling in other supplements for boosting workouts, some of which fall in a gray legal area. One of those I've been trying for the past few days is called flmodafinil (liquid/oral), which gives a really clean, consistent level of wakefulness, without jitters.

So anyway, today, I decided to try XSport. I set my disposable blue mask on the table and dropped 3 drops of API inside. I put the drops right in the middle of the mask, where they would basically be right under my nose for optimal inhalation. Then I sprayed on 3 sprays of the 10oz size of XSport. Put on the mask and headed out.

I was a bit late to the gym. Long day working, and roughly 5 hours of sleep the night before. Not optimal. But today is leg day, and I never skip that. Since I was late I decided to jog (it's about 3 blocks from my apartment). Immediately when jogging I noticed almost like a hop in my step. I felt way more energy when I began running, even though I didn't quite feel it when I was walking. I also felt warmer overall. It's about 20 degrees F outside and I was wearing shorts and a coat as I always do. It was a bit windy, just like yesterday, but yesterday I was just using API in my mask (and had also taken flmodafinil), but did not feel this weird warmth/energy.

I didn't know if that was the XSport at that point. But at the gym, when I was at the squat rack, I felt a much more intense, focused energy. Yesterday when I was hitting chest, with a similar amount of sleep and an easier day of work prior to the gym, I didn't feel this kind of strength. But today was a total game-changer. I hit a record on my squat (volume) despite currently being on a cut/diet, and overall my form/control and range of motion was waaaay better than it's been in the past. That's when I realized the XSport had also affected me during the jog to the gym. In both situations, it's almost as if I was slightly numbed and could run faster and squat deeper/stronger, and instead of feeling the 'pain' I felt the mind-muscle connection so well.

There was also an attractive/fit woman that kept popping around my space, and I wasn't distracted at all by her. I mean I glanced at her way occasionally, but I was so zoned in, I felt like I was in my own bubble and the world outside was on mute. Usually this same woman would be distracting, making it hard to concentrate - think IG model bombshell - and on one occasion I hate to admit I almost hurt my back mid-squat when I noticed her LOL. The glancing may be mutual, but I'm there to crush the weights and would honestly prefer to be at an empty gym if it were possible.

Anyway, overall, I must say, I could tell XSport totally gave me an edge, much moreso than Limitless. Much more even than using caffeine. Caffeine makes me jittery and it's a vasoconstrictor, so I try to avoid it, because I'm chasing that pump. This is the first time I used something that gave me intense energy and didn't kill my pump. My veins were popping and I was energized/focused. I know it's not just the flmodafinil because I used that yesterday and didn't have this same effect, on a lighter weight day even.

Lately I've been much more fascinated by self-effects from products, and wearing them in my mask. I have to say XSport is probably my favorite new product, and I'm about to order more right after I hit Post.

Wow, this is amazing feedback. Esp. since we have a ton of members who like to go to the gym and workout.

Sadly, am not one of them but they are out there, ahahhha

I love this. Keep us updated as you keep using XSport

Comment

I literally put Xsport in my bag today after not using it for months! I am going to try it inside my mask for tonight's workout. Thanks for posting your experience with it.

Comment

I wear a lot of mine sprayed on a washable mask and they work quite well, never tried Sport but i should do, as i need to get back into running again, i haven't run since i got back from UK which is like 4 months lol, i need a running boost
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X