yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cohesion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohesion

So I just got my hands on cohesion and I'm curious as to what to expect with it what effects it has on other people along with self effects also recommend dosage thank you :3!!!

Just try it, Just try one spray at home, get a feel for it, You'll see it's nothing to be afraid of at all. Then go out to someplace where you will be pretty close to people for a while. It takes a few minutes usually and often more but start looking for differences in how people are acting and treating you.

Feel free to use the forum search feature if you want but blind testing is good too. Look for a little more respect for you and people moving closer, even touching you. let them, act natural not too surprised, people always want to be close to you don't they?

Comment

Why not try it first yourself and report it. Best to learn from personal testings, as results can be different.

As to dosages,try with 1, 2 ,3, drops/sprays, you wont normally need more than 3.
      ​​​​​
      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X