yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Crush vs Cohesion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crush vs Cohesion?

Not that I'm particularly unfamiliar with A1 products but I take advantage of the sexuals more. Looking for any experiences. (I'm familiar with cohesion)

Without the enone it is very light feeling compared to cohesion/4M. You like a lot of enone and I don't know which cohesion you use. I recently got some cohesion4W and it feels pretty different than the men's version. All in all 3 quite different products, 3 quite different feels. The lighter feel of crush still pulled women in close but they were chatty but the cohesions do seem more calming as advertised. C4W seems to leave room for being upbeat. C4M dark and pretty serious and probably sexiest of the bunch, Crush, upbeat to the point of Flirty? All of them seem to have left memory imprints but strangely I can't recall the girls faces or names, just what I felt around them.

Comment

Not familiar with Crush, but fairly familiar with Cohesion and straight A1.

Me, i just personally prefer straight A1 most of the time, so i dont see the ooint in Crush, as it is advertised as a more strong version of Cohesion. Why not just use straight A1 if you can handle it instead if Crush.

Cohesion has its uses though. I had used a sample spray once or twice, but used the oil many times. Its great for comfort and easyness. I just feel so relaxed, comfort and ease near a girl, like the comfort you might have with your long time girlfriend or wife. It reminds me so much of GOA in this regard. Just hanging out, talking with a girl etc. These are the type of scenarios i find it useful. But it does not have the crushiness, falling in love, butterflies in your stomach kind of feeling straight A1 has. It does seems to have a little, if anything at all, but not even close to straight A1 in this department, though the comfort is not there like Cohesions level with straight A1. This is my findings in single and in combos too.

Both has its uses though.
      ?????
      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        Crush could be worn as a standalone could be the point. Close quarters and chat daygame. 2nd spray for enough enone to turn it sexual for younger girls. I just wear 1 for the A!, no crash

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        I just checked. It is listed as calming. I don't agree, this is more like a social as I recall. I need to do more solo testing. Perhaps another thread exists somewhere of others experiences

• Mad Scientist
        Mad Scientist commented
        Editing a comment
        That could be a valid point, to wear as a standalone. But mehhh, still prefer other products as a standalone.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Without the enone it is very light feeling compared to cohesion/4M. You like a lot of enone and I don't know which cohesion you use. I recently got some cohesion4W and it feels pretty different than the men's version. All in all 3 quite different products, 3 quite different feels. The lighter feel of crush still pulled women in close but they were chatty but the cohesions do seem more calming as advertised. C4W seems to leave room for being upbeat. C4M dark and pretty serious and probably sexiest of the bunch, Crush, upbeat to the point of Flirty? All of them seem to have left memory imprints but strangely I can't recall the girls faces or names, just what I felt around them.
      true with the Enone part. I'm using C/4M. I don't think I've OD on enone except once, but I'm remembering that comfort and ease is also really important even if I love the reward of enone

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        I just looked it up, crush has a bit of enone but I can't say it feels like very much,, just a spark.

Crush was more social and fun vibe compared to Cohesion closeness and intimate vibe in my opinion. Both worked well for me.

Comment

This is a good read, cohesion is probably my most solid product
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Cohesion is indeed very solid and consistent to me. Too bad i dont have much use for it atm.
          Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

I have tried most mones from XS and the strongest most effective for me, is Crush. I love it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X