yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Seeing the wife for the first time in a while...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing the wife for the first time in a while...

I've been having a damn good time experimenting with a lot of these and wanted to get some of your feedback on a potential combo I want to try when I meet up with my wife for the first time in a month.

I'm definitely looking for a reset, uplifting, romantic attraction combo. She is 41, me 40, and is a little more conservative when it comes to the relationship stuff. That being said, I'm not looking at any of the younger flirtatious stuff. I'm thinking of 2 sprays Xist on the front neck, a spray of Bliss behind each ear, and a drop of A1 (50) on each wrist. That doesn't seem like overkill does it? I do have her favorite cologne as cover, if that makes a difference.

Help a brother out!

How does she respond to enone, Unless a woman is postmenopausal I keep my total enone much lower. Your combo has 20 that is not really buffered. Bliss has enone in it as well as XIST. I don't do well when I wear that much stuff. Personally I'd cut it all in half. You want uplifting, 100 mg of A1 kind of paralyzes me. Enone for me feels dark but it depends on how you and her deal with stress. I tend to curl up in a ball with that much enone. Other people turn outwards.

In fact, to be honest and this is just me. I would cut that even more than in half. I only wear that much stuff when I'm trying to generate hits from strangers that I'm bumping into for a few minutes. I could see 2 Xist and 25 A1. My current fav is One Xist, One connections, One Loveboat. I can spend a lot of time around somebody at doses like that. I almost always find that 3 total sprays works better than 6. I do have a 5 drop combo but even then, have of that is around the waist and under clothes.

Comment

That was honestly another combo I was considering, the XiSt, Connections, Love Boat. I was kind of hoping the reset of XiSt and Bliss would help a bit. Definitely go down on all of them. What about Xist, Love Boat, Connections sounds like the winner. I've had hella good luck with Love Boat. Maybe a single drop of A1 50, out on the wrist?

Comment

If you are sure you can handle 50, Most of the guys wear half of that and I seem to be wearing a hundred even 2. Definitely an individual thing.

Keep in mind the duration of their exposure. to you The longer their exposures I expect, the lighter the dose I wear. I like your wrist application point by the way. It very inconspicuous to wave your arms a bit around while talking.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. Exposure wasn't going to be crazy long, maybe a couple hours at best. And I figured dotting the wrist was a way to keep it directly out of my face (I haven't seemed to have any problems with it so far) and a way to wave it around a little like you said, but without having it BOOM in her face.

Comment

Muestereate

Comment

What about something like XiSt and P96?

Comment

I think there may already be 96 in XIST. What's your goal, sex, romance fun???? Xist goes so well with so many things you can take it any direction you want.

In an earlier post to you I had suggested you just go for some sex. I don't recall how you felt about this idea. in your OP you wanted to put in some Bliss. That stuff doesn't work for me but that is a personal thing. I think its for people that have more uptight personalities than me. That said it does have the enone in it.

Do you have any evolve? For me it takes more than a couple hours to unfold but it can be fun and if she decides to stick around longer it turns sexual with time. I wish I could remember if I had tried XIST and evolve but at the moment I can't

Comment

I guess I'm looking for reset first and foremost, fun, and a bit of a romantic spark. I want her to know things are good with us, and that she can definitely allow herself to feel those feelings. Definitely want to leave a bit of an imprint.

Comment

Originally posted by NotCeejness View Post
                  I guess I'm looking for reset first and foremost, fun, and a bit of a romantic spark. I want her to know things are good with us, and that she can definitely allow herself to feel those feelings. Definitely want to leave a bit of an imprint.
                  second XIST
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    I think there may already be 96 in XIST. What's your goal, sex, romance fun???? Xist goes so well with so many things you can take it any direction you want.

In an earlier post to you I had suggested you just go for some sex. I don't recall how you felt about this idea. in your OP you wanted to put in some Bliss. That stuff doesn't work for me but that is a personal thing. I think its for people that have more uptight personalities than me. That said it does have the enone in it.

Do you have any evolve? For me it takes more than a couple hours to unfold but it can be fun and if she decides to stick around longer it turns sexual with time. I wish I could remember if I had tried XIST and evolve but at the moment I can't
                    Also, yes, she is a bit uptight these days which is one of the reasons I was thinking Bliss.

Comment

• NotCeejness
                      NotCeejness commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Bliss and XiSt I mean, with that one mini drop of A1 on the wrist.

Just wanted to say, I seriously appreciate all the help from you guys. I'm experimenting and learning, but I'm way new to this, and unfortunately working in short windows. So all the knowledge is much appreciated.

Comment

I really like wearing Bliss just one spray and it makes me feel so chilled out and no worrys in the world
                      Evolve i have also worn, and it works great on the guys even though it's a male one
                      Maybe try Celebrity, i love that one, it was the first one that got me wearing the mones from here and i was astonished, it's great, also unisexy, makes others see you as a real celebrity!
                      if you want close up working go for oils, otherwise the sprays work but from a further distance, sprays are great for summer, oils for winter, celebrity at the moment is not available in oil at the moment, hopeing one day it will change lol
                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                        I really like wearing Bliss just one spray and it makes me feel so chilled out and no worrys in the world
                        Evolve i have also worn, and it works great on the guys even though it's a male one
                        Maybe try Celebrity, i love that one, it was the first one that got me wearing the mones from here and i was astonished, it's great, also unisexy, makes others see you as a real celebrity!
                        if you want close up working go for oils, otherwise the sprays work but from a further distance, sprays are great for summer, oils for winter, celebrity at the moment is not available in oil at the moment, hopeing one day it will change lol
                        I have yet to try celebrity, but I've been a HUGE fan of SOB. I just feel more me, and it meshes well with my personality. I can still be my non-asshole, mischievous self and emanate that bit of a bad boy, while still being charming and heavily flirtatious. It's honestly the closest to my true personality that I've tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          How does she respond to enone, Unless a woman is postmenopausal I keep my total enone much lower. Your combo has 20 that is not really buffered. Bliss has enone in it as well as XIST. I don't do well when I wear that much stuff. Personally I'd cut it all in half. You want uplifting, 100 mg of A1 kind of paralyzes me. Enone for me feels dark but it depends on how you and her deal with stress. I tend to curl up in a ball with that much enone. Other people turn outwards.

In fact, to be honest and this is just me. I would cut that even more than in half. I only wear that much stuff when I'm trying to generate hits from strangers that I'm bumping into for a few minutes. I could see 2 Xist and 25 A1. My current fav is One Xist, One connections, One Loveboat. I can spend a lot of time around somebody at doses like that. I almost always find that 3 total sprays works better than 6. I do have a 5 drop combo but even then, have of that is around the waist and under clothes.
                          After some experimenting tonight, I think your recommendation of 2 XiSt and one drop A1 is the way I'm going for this particular meet up.

Small aside, I tried the XiSt, Connections, Love Boat combo and damn son was that nice. I'm saving that in the arsenal for sure.

Comment

Bliss, connections, and mones like that seems to be what you're going for. But Xist can do you well with someone you haven't seen in a while

Comment

Xist has always been my go to for such a situation.
                              Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

I'm so agreeing with connections here but also something flirty. I go 28 days at a time without seeing my husband and using more flirty products are great for our reconnecting
                                , Bobbi

Comment

• Muestereate
                                  Muestereate commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  What kind of flirty?

• BobiiJo925
                                  BobiiJo925 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Perhaps Flirt, Vibes, Taboo maybe?

Ad down

Collapse