yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Initial thoughts/results on XS products!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial thoughts/results on XS products!

Received my first order XS this week and have been testing pretty much everyday. Just wanted to take a moment to post my thoughts on the products so far.

I'll start by establishing that like a few others here, I'm a "re-timer" in the realm (no pun intended) of pheromones, and have a lot of experience with the stuff from LS and Androtics. As such, I couldn't help but use my experience with past products as a reference point when evaluating how these products are working. I'll also establish that I'm happily married and my primary motivations for using pheromones are not at all sexual. That said, I'm a firm believer that being social creatures, social positioning is a huge element of human sexual attraction, particularly for men. As such, aside from mixes specifically designed for use when "doing the deed", I don't think there should be too much distinction from "attraction" mixes, and "social" mixes.

Ascend: I initially purchased this product to utilize in the same fashion that I do A314: to create social dominance. In my initial use of Ascend I didn't notice the blatant submission that I'm used to with A314, and as such, I didn't think too highly of it. That said, as I went about my normal daily interactions at work, I noticed that I had a heightened ability to influence others. This is in stark contrast to A314 that gives a heightened ability to socially dominate others.

In my experience, Ascend personifies the motivator and storyteller, who is able to gain social command by influencing others with a very soft hand, whereas A314 personifies a judge sitting on an elevated podium with a gavel in his hand, who is able to gain social command by dominating others.

The stark difference with A314 was made clear to me when I received a new bottle from Androtics late in the week. I gave it a whirl in one of my classes, and there was a moment in middle of a heated class discussion (typical in MBA classes) where the very chaotic room went silent as I spoke. Moments like that are why I've kept A314 close by for many many years.

Very interesting distinction between the two products. For my uses, there is definitely a place for both products in my arsenal. Sometimes to position yourself socially the best route is to overtly dominate...in other situations, particularly when you're relying on others to accomplish something, the best route is to motivate/influence others. Ascend is very much the jedi mind-trick for me (may the fourth be with you!)

Bliss: I initially purchased this product as a replacement for Instant Shine. I think I may have misinterpreted the description, as Bliss seems designed for an entirely different use than Instant Shine.

To me Bliss is "laid back guy" in a bottle. I came to this realization the hard way when testing this out at work. I'm generally very even tempered/laid back as is, as it usually takes a lot for me to get worked up. That said, I would't say that apathetic, or don't have any sense of passion or drive, its just that I am particularly good at keep a level head when trying to accomplish something, by focusing on the steps to accomplish a goal, instead of getting overly worked up.

Throwing Bliss into the mix seems to take me to that "apathetic" state, however. There were a couple of instances where I sat in meetings completely disinterested, and had this itch to tune everything out and play on my laptop in the middle of the meeting. I can see the value of this product for those who have a tendency to be tense or generally "worked up", but probably not a good product for me. Definitely don't use bliss if you need to get something important done....its procrastination in a bottle.

I did get an interesting comment from a co-worker at one point when we had a fire to put out. Some of our colleagues were sort of losing it, and she made the comment that she wished more people were calm like me. Based on my experience I'd say the product works as advertised, but I'm not sure where it fits for me just yet.

Xist: The extent of my use with this product as an attraction tool has been on my wife, and it's worked spectacularly. Mixed with a shot of Evolve and Xist really does bring us back to the earlier days when we were dating. When you're busy as the two of us are right now (kids, careers, graduate school), sex unfortunately becomes a lot like fast food: eat when you can when you can, simply to satisfy a need. But Xist has made sex more like a steak at a high-end steakhouse: something to be savored.

I've also been experimenting with Xist as a social product, thinking that the "perception resetting" effects would somehow translate to more casual interactions. It hasn't so far.

Evolve: The first thing I noticed when I sprayed this stuff was a heavy dose of the sweet musky scent that could only be androstenone. The other products I've tried are able to mask the scent of the pheromones....but this stuff has a heavy dose of androstenone. Which is a good thing, if raw sexual effects are what you're looking for. As mentioned above, I've had superb results with this stuff, paired with Xist.

I'm finding that at low doses (a single spray) the androstenone in this stuff is well buffered and a lot of the negative aspects of androstenone are kept in check. That said, I've also managed to overdose on this stuff, and was re-introduced to the agitated self-effects that I haven't experienced in a long while. Also think I overdosed on this when re-applying (this time without Xist) when the wife and I got home after a night out last night. Was expecting for the androstenone to work its magic again, but she wouldn't go near me. Made up for it the following morning...presumably after it had died down a bit.

Vibe: Does what you expect a socially product built around alpha androstenol is supposed to do. I'd say that the social effects aren't as pronounced as others, but it delivers on the ability to create that "effortless sociability" that you expect from an androstenol based product. My favorite socially oriented pheromone blend is still scent of eros, and vibe hasn't really changed that. Very simply formula that straight up works, but no one seems to want to copy the formula out of respect for JVKhol.

That said, I'm less critical of alpha androstenol based products, as it's really hard to go wrong with them. No complaints what-so-ever with vibe...it works as advertised!

Overall thoughts: Looks like SteveO's done good with the products he's brought to the table. I still have Cohesion, Connections, and Love-boat to give a try, which I'll try out this week.

One thing that I'm starting to notice is that SteveO's products are blended masterfully, and in a way that only someone with A LOT of experience actually using this stuff in the field can do. He leads with a core pheromone and effect, and seems to bring in the right blend of "ancillary" pheromones to reduce a lot of the negative effects that you see. Definitely makes his products easier to use than others.

The downside (if you want to consider it that), is that by buffering the negative effects, it seems to make the positive effects less obvious and blatant. It's not that the products don't work as intended (because they do), but the negative effects of something like androstenone, are actually the positive effects as well, and buffering aggressively can make the effects less blatant, even though they're still very much working.

The amazing and mighty Sigma has signed up to the forum and not one of our community members has jumped in on the thread. For anyone who doesn't know Sigma allow me to say this. There were a few people I always referred back to as mentors on my journey. Dancing Joker, Tacitus, PheroQuirk, Sigma and Examine all get top billing from me.

I'm honored to have you here on the forum Sigma and to think I had no idea you even ordered. I wish I had known I would have thrown in some blends and molecules I remember you loving.

Your knowledge and reports of the XS blends are spot on in my opinion. I never want to make a blend that mimics another. A314 is fabulous for what it does. Ascend captivates a different type of audience, exactly the way you mentioned. You can always tell a real enthusiast when they come out of the blue and their descriptions are exactly as I intended the products to be. So for me, to have someone of your caliber, someone I always looked up to offer the amazing feedback is, well you've certainly made my day

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
      The amazing and mighty Sigma has signed up to the forum and not one of our community members has jumped in on the thread. For anyone who doesn't know Sigma allow me to say this. There were a few people I always referred back to as mentors on my journey. Dancing Joker, Tacitus, PheroQuirk, Sigma and Examine all get top billing from me.

I'm honored to have you here on the forum Sigma and to think I had no idea you even ordered. I wish I had known I would have thrown in some blends and molecules I remember you loving.

Your knowledge and reports of the XS blends are spot on in my opinion. I never want to make a blend that mimics another. A314 is fabulous for what it does. Ascend captivates a different type of audience, exactly the way you mentioned. You can always tell a real enthusiast when they come out of the blue and their descriptions are exactly as I intended the products to be. So for me, to have someone of your caliber, someone I always looked up to offer the amazing feedback is, well you've certainly made my day
      Thanks for the kind words SteveO. I was really stoked when I found out you started this place.

I've been using your stuff pretty much everyday for close to three weeks now. High quality stuff man.

Xist is particularly a winner in my book. Have been wearing this stuff daily to work, and the effects on my wife are unreal. She's been all over me for the past couple of weeks...and without using any androstenone products. I wasn't specifically seeking out this effect so its taken me somewhat by surprise, and it took me a couple of days to really pin this to Xist.

Also....had a weird experience with a mix of Cohesion + Connections + Ascend. Wore this for a lunch meeting with a director (a female) of a company I'm prospecting. Firstly, the meeting went extremely well, and she really opened up to me on a personal level. The mix worked perfectly as intended, so thumbs up there. Connections seems to make you create a clingy sense of rapport....like you click so well with people that they don't want to let you go. Had a meeting later on in the day and after we wrapped up no one wanted to go back to their desks so we shot the shit for another 10 minutes.

The weird part is that I spent the rest of my day completely in a daze and seemed to have a distorted perception of time. i.e., I stayed at work an hour late without realizing it. I wasn't unproductive like the day I used bliss at work (bad idea btw), but I haven't used betanol or dienone in a while, so maybe I'm hyper sensitive them?

Comment

Xist is particularly a winner in my book. Have been wearing this stuff daily to work, and the effects on my wife are unreal. She's been all over me for the past couple of weeks...and without using any androstenone products. I wasn't specifically seeking out this effect so its taken me somewhat by surprise, and it took me a couple of days to really pin this to Xist.
        What kind of outwards effects do you get form Xist, Sigma?

And have you tried Taboo? I get very noticeable, 'all over me' type hits from Taboo, but not so much from Xist. I'm still trying to get to grips with Xist at the moment. When I'm around a girl, I tend not to notice much, but a few hours or days later my phone will be blowing up.

Comment

• MMM
          MMM commented
          Editing a comment
          I'd say, that's how Xist works, W. Nothing IN YOUR FACE, but if you pay attention, you will see what it's responsible for, and you will NOT have to guess or wonder. KEEP AT IT!

Starting to really get a handle on Ascend and am really a fan of it now.

I photographed a wedding this weekend, and used a mix of Ascend + Vibe + Xist. Anyone who's ever photographed a wedding will tell you that there is a lot more to getting the job done than snapping photos.....you're tasked to capture key photos in a very hectic environment, and have to adhere to very tight time schedules. As such, a good wedding photographer often becomes a second wedding coordinator (or in cases where there isn't a wedding coordinator, the photographer becomes the coordinator).

The great thing about Ascend in these types of situations is that it becomes "leadership in a bottle", and there was certainly a heightened sense of social command and influence at work. The wedding I shot this past weekend had a particularly tight schedule, and the wedding coordinator quite simply wasn't getting it done.....so I kindly stepped in and took control of the situation myself...corralling the wedding party from location to location, utilizing the groomsmen as my army of "scene blockers" to keep stragglers out of the background of my shots, etc etc.

Got lots of comments from people about how impressed they were with how I handled the chaos. One of the bridesmaids literally called me amazing.

For anyone who thinks that "socially elevating" products like Ascend and A314 aren't inherently good "attraction" products, think again. As a guy, there's no more attractive quality than being socially in command.

Where Ascend differs from A314, however, is that its far more easy-going and less alienating than A314. A314 is a great product, but for me it comes with an element of social intimidation, and its a quality that I constantly have to manage when wearing it. You really have to go out of your way to be open and inviting when using something like A314 to combat the alienating effects, and it can be a bit exhausting at times.

Ascend has some element of that as well, but is far more subdued and manageable. It's definitely a better choice to reach for when you want that heightened social status, but still want to be in the middle of the social circle. To me, Ascend puts you in front of people, whereas A314 will put you above them.

Originally posted by WFWF View Post

What kind of outwards effects do you get form Xist, Sigma?

And have you tried Taboo? I get very noticeable, 'all over me' type hits from Taboo, but not so much from Xist. I'm still trying to get to grips with Xist at the moment. When I'm around a girl, I tend not to notice much, but a few hours or days later my phone will be blowing up.
        Jumping my bones constantly.

I haven't used Taboo, but looking at the ingredient list, it looks like a classic mix of none+alpha nol+dienone with some buffering pheromones in there. Really can't go wrong with a product like that, but its definitely a more outwardly oriented mix, which creates very blatant, but often superficial "hits".

M&M is on point in stating that the effects of xist are subdued, but significant.

I would consider Xist to be a more intimately oriented mix....as in the effects aren't blatantly noticeable until you interact with someone in a more intimate fashion (as in, one-on-one or in small groups). It seems to work as a primer to shift a persons deeper perceptions of you. When I mix it with something like Ascend or A314 it seems to create a heightened sense of "inner-masculinity" (vs the more outwardly aggressive nature of androstenone). This is where the 'attractive' qualities of the product lie in my experience...and this is what my wife is jumping on.

Comment

Thank you for this post! Had to dig it up but it is very helpful as I myself am just getting acquainted with PXS after being an AD user since 2006. So excited to be here I had really missed SteveO!
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Comment

• fdesa12
              fdesa12 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sigma! I knew I recognized your name! Welcome back buddy!

Did you prefer evolve or sob? I have both and don't tell too much difference. I noticed that evolve does get girls wetter in bed. Sob seems to work better on girls I have just met
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Did you prefer evolve or sob? I have both and don't tell too much difference. I noticed that evolve does get girls wetter in bed. Sob seems to work better on girls I have just met
              Not sure yet.

Evolve is definitely the more stable sexual product. SOB is a classic androstenone bomb with a high diffusive carrier, which I've had nice results with in the past. It's familiar in a way that I know is effective when employed properly, but for now I'm getting most acquainted with how volatile enone can be. I've had negative effects with it so far, but it comes with the territory. Evolve for better or worse seems to have less teeth to it.

Comment

Originally posted by sigma View Post

Not sure yet.

Evolve is definitely the more stable sexual product. SOB is a classic androstenone bomb with a high diffusive carrier, which I've had nice results with in the past. It's familiar in a way that I know is effective when employed properly, but for now I'm getting most acquainted with how volatile enone can be. I've had negative effects with it so far, but it comes with the territory. Evolve for better or worse seems to have less teeth to it.
                Do you frquesnt bars? If so Wich one do you feel is the best product overall?
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Hehe my bar hopping days are over. But back in the day bar and clubbing was one of my primary uses for mones.

The thing abour bars and clubs is that they're primarily social affairs, so while people have a tendency to prioritize sexual mones, social presence is actually more important than straight up sexuality. As such, ive always beleieved that the core of bar/club mixes should be social evelavting mones like aacend, mixed with social mones like vibe. Back in the day, a314 andscent of eros was my goto, but right now ascend and vibe are workijg quite nicely. Add some none for a sexual slant, but it shouldnt be the primary focus of the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by sigma View Post
                    Hehe my bar hopping days are over. But back in the day bar and clubbing was one of my primary uses for mones.

The thing abour bars and clubs is that they're primarily social affairs, so while people have a tendency to prioritize sexual mones, social presence is actually more important than straight up sexuality. As such, ive always beleieved that the core of bar/club mixes should be social evelavting mones like aacend, mixed with social mones like vibe. Back in the day, a314 andscent of eros was my goto, but right now ascend and vibe are workijg quite nicely. Add some none for a sexual slant, but it shouldnt be the primary focus of the mix.
                    Good point and I am guilty of this! I always reach for the sexuals first. Perhaps it's counter productive....makes me look like a horny ass
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X