yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XiSt vs Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XiSt vs Boyfriend

Everything I've read -- which honestly hasn't been very much that I could find -- has basically said that Boyfriend is supposedly like a kicked up version of XiSt? Does anyone have any more experience with the two? Like what are the main differences? Which is better for imprinting? Does Boyfriend have the same "reset" effect?

I'm all ears! Educate me!

I second this.I actually want to buy Boyfriend even if i never tried Xist.When i read that was born from Xist i had no doubt that must be better.The truth is that are too many variables in play in real life.

But let the experts chim in.

Comment

Dont get distracted by the product description. The only way to find out a products positives and negatives is through testings.

I have no experience with Boyfriend. But i have read most of the reviews here and at other places since it was launched. If not for this crisis, i would have tested it already, but i am not convinced so far. Not convinced, as in i still prefer Xist for now. The reviews are still to scattered at the moment.

Xist, on the other hand, i absolutely love. The only romantic type product i prefer more than Xist is Nude Alpha. I will not type my reports here, so i will update my reports in my journal soon.

??????Having said that, for imprinting, you will need patience with Xist, or any imprinting mone. It is very newbie unfriendly as it is hard to understand. It requires extensive testings. Me personally, i would suggest Xist based on your needs i read in the other thread.
      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        I think its been over 2 years and Xist continues to unfold

• Mad Scientist
        Mad Scientist commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, Xist is awesome

I regret I haven't been able to add much to this thread. Boyfriend wasn't working for me. Right before covid I was understanding something and it I started to be able to see how it was working, and then started to learn how I might capitalize on it. I'm older and so are my usual targets so I usually have to hit older ladies with some pretty high enone numbers to get them excited or sexually interested. Boyfriend seems to have about the same amount as XIST. Not enough to turn them on.

But I did have some opportunities before covid to flirt with some early 30's gals and it seems effective in a different way than XIST. I haven't unraveled it yet but as I recall, Xist gave the impression that I matured but boyfriend it seemed they treated me like I was much younger and it brought out a mothering type of aspect where the girls wanted to take care of me. I much enjoyed it Older ladies often have had enough of mothering.

But then Covid came and for months I leaned in the opposite direction of heavy enones and erones to get through the masks and boyfriend has just sat in the box, I get no self effects from boyfriend and my favorite baristas are way to young. hmmm. Maybe I can get an extra cup?

i think I have stumbled upon a few aspects of this female personality with these two and another with a non XS product. I don't fully understand this aspect of female psychology... yet. Whereas Xist gives me a, he's changed/matured hit, Boyfriend is an, I need to take care of him he's younger. NOW, LAL's Wolf brings out Daddy issues when I wear it, a lot of princesses longing for their daddy in a way similar to young men looking for aspects of their mother. It sits in the box, I feel it's unfair. Only Wolf does that for me in that manner, but a lot of erone products do similar things but in a different degree. Instead of huggable daddy I get authoritative dad or respected old man. Variations of the theme that I enjoy working with and not guilty of taking advantage of someone's weaknesses. The spirit of Chivalry protects the weak rather than exploits them.

Comment

Thanks for your point Muestereate.Looks like Boyfriend needs more testing before goes out of artisan line.
        If makes you look much younger its not a bad thing.I might like it.
        One thing it's sure ..if were a woman product, every woman would love it to death.

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not sure if I look young but they treat me as such. I don't think it has beutifiers in it.

For a newbie, the best options is to go for the tried and tested main line products imo, just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
          For a newbie, the best options is to go for the tried and tested main line products imo, just saying.
          Agree 100% even as a experienced user the main line is worth sticking too
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Agree 100% even as a experienced user the main line is worth sticking too
            XiSt would be a great first product, plus the main lines are also better value for money when you get the 30ml !
            Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

XiSt would be a great first product, plus the main lines are also better value for money when you get the 30ml !
              Very true much better value and a very well tested and beloved product
              Pheromone XS

Comment

They are main line products for a reason after all, its tried and tested. Been there, done that. So you will hardly go wrong in choosing them too.

Comment

Thank you all! I already snagged a 30 XiSt based on everything I had been reading. I was just trying to find out more about what the deal is with Boyfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by NotCeejness View Post
                    Thank you all! I already snagged a 30 XiSt based on everything I had been reading. I was just trying to find out more about what the deal is with Boyfriend.
                    Use the cost first then move up to that. Xist was the one that made me a believer
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X