yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Are there dedicated threads for specific products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there dedicated threads for specific products?

Hey guys/gals

Are there specific threads for xs consumer line reports? Or only in pherotruth and journals here?

I couldn't find specific ones. I used the search and searching by title only didn't garner much results.

Have you looked in the appropriate section? As in, mens products, womens, unisexy etc. Many have the product in the title. What are you looking for?

Comment

Sorry just a product experience in one thread. Like xist for men. I'm eying this one the most tbh. I liked what I read so far in some journals and pherotruth but most of the reports are of people mixing it with other pheromones.

Comment

No apologies, takes a bit to get the hang of a new place.

Comment

Originally posted by Indi-player View Post
          Sorry just a product experience in one thread. Like xist for men. I'm eying this one the most tbh. I liked what I read so far in some journals and pherotruth but most of the reports are of people mixing it with other pheromones.
          I have a bunch of products from PheromoneXS and I'd have to say that if I had to choose only 1 or 2 products for the rest of my life, I'd choose XiSt. It is versatile for both men and women, it is fun, social and safe. It is honestly my favourite product from the lineup.
          Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by Indi-player View Post
            Hey guys/gals

Are there specific threads for xs consumer line reports? Or only in pherotruth and journals here?

I couldn't find specific ones. I used the search and searching by title only didn't garner much results.

Searching by title wouldn't give much results because remember the members and XS clients are writing these. Someone will talk about Cohesion or Taboo , Ascend etc in their post/thread but the title might be something like " Got those hoes wet"

So just do a word search for the product name and you will get a lot more results, in journals , threads etc.

I do searches all the time and I believe with the retail products and artisan line there are a lot of threads on them

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL!!!! @ "got those hoes wet" or in the womens section I remember a "Got those Hoes Hard" not those exact words of course

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              ahahaahah you know how these titles can be

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              You ladies deserve a male tolerance award

Xist is truly awesome. It is also one of my top XS products too. And it is versatile in combo with alot of other products.
            Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Yes, I guess I use it a lot to add some gentle attraction to various vibes. Steve has a ton of stuff that fits different situations perfectly, like specific personality in a bottle but sometimes they need a more general attraction. Plus I'm so familiar with it and am still learning how to use it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X