yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

You have to love this guy-mix - Taboo, Ascend, Core

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have to love this guy-mix - Taboo, Ascend, Core

I forgot one earlier hit, but because of a new hit today I remembered it.

The homeless also have to like this guy too, apparently.

Today I passed a homeless person, who was eating outside on a bench. I passed him twice (in and out a store). The second time he initiated eye contact, followed by a big smile to me. Heartwarming.

The earlier hit was even more blatant. I slowly passed two drinking, older homeless men. (Sometimes I walk slow on purpose, to let the pheromone cloud do it's work.) One of the guys asked me to stop. Curious for what he had to say I stopped. He mentioned that I had very beautiful calves. (I was wearing short pants.) The other guy confirmed.

??In Ikea and the supermarket today I had some following around-women. Coming closer, hanging close by, getting something next to me. While everybody was keeping distance for the virus. Much better service (men and women) then ever there.

Yesterday I saw a negative side. When I don't smile, people can get intimidated. I was angry yesterday, about some kids-things and spoke to this lady who was taking care of tens of kids. (Some did misbehave, to other, more vulnerable kids. Already for the third time in short time.) ???The lady was acting very defensive. She clearly felt attacked. I better had smiled. Next time I will.
    Last edited by Koalafruit; 10-14-2020, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X