yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Combine 30ml x2 to 60ml glass bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combine 30ml x2 to 60ml glass bottle

So guys and ladies..like the topic up..can i mix the 30ml x2 to 60ml glass bottle spray.hate to bring both prefer 1 bottle and thats the 60ml that i like to bring with me.will the formula or something ruin? Usually i just use 1 spray only.

the 30ml is xist(unscented/spray)
    life is precious so go full blast
    strike while the rod is still hot

I don't see a problem if it's all the same product
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

is it the same product xist? also, if the size of the atomizer fits in both the 1oz and 2oz then its ok. if its a different size atomizer then obviously the spray amount is different, have to watch that out.

Comment

No problems with pouring them together but I would use the original atomizer to avoid different amounts/mgs per spray like eroque mentioned.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X