yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

just a thanks to pheromonexs for bringing back alphaimpaxs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a thanks to pheromonexs for bringing back alphaimpaxs...

when it arrives will report experiences.. and brute is coming too, which i prefer over sob, personal opinion

Originally posted by eroque View Post
    when it arrives will report experiences..
    What is alphaimpaxs??
    Never heard of it.
    More input please..

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      in the beta section

Sorry custom section

Alpha-ImpaXS Designed for a community member this blend makes a very fast alpha imprint on those around you. Unlike a steady buildup, and thus easier to believe signature you'd find in Ascend or APi, or the new Artisan Blend Dominant Ascend, this is a fast acting blend. Its like walking into

Comment

Originally posted by eroque View Post
      when it arrives will report experiences.. and brute is coming too, which i prefer over sob, personal opinion

Our pleasure Eroque.

Promises, promises! We patiently await your feedback and reports on your experiences

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        Sorry custom section

Alpha-ImpaXS Designed for a community member this blend makes a very fast alpha imprint on those around you. Unlike a steady buildup, and thus easier to believe signature you'd find in Ascend or APi, or the new Artisan Blend Dominant Ascend, this is a fast acting blend. Its like walking into
        Thanks mate. This was the only section I did not check

Comment

I am very intrigued with the test and reports.
          Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Man, I'm outta the loop, didn't even know it was gone. Good mix, had a lot of fun testing it when it was in its alpha stage

PS, yea I'm alive. Been busy with RL and not having anything to do due to covid.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X