yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

mixing evolve oil with cohesion for women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mixing evolve oil with cohesion for women

anybody have done this? i know some of you guys have mixed evolve with cohesion for men, but i think mixing evolve with cohesion for women would be amazing, according to the different types of pheromones in each product. just to clarify because i have heard that cohesion for men is nearly identical as of cohesion for women, not at all in regards of pheromone molecules, only two common molecules are A1 and DHEA, thats it. i have evolve oil only. anyways your opinions are very welcome...

It created a "knight in shining armor" effect of sort. Women would stay in my space but not interact with me. If I moved they moved. Older women would be a bit flirty with me. At the end of the day I would be sleepy, mentally-emotionally detached, and insanely horny.

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
      It created a "knight in shining armor" effect of sort. Women would stay in my space but not interact with me. If I moved they moved. Older women would be a bit flirty with me. At the end of the day I would be sleepy, mentally-emotionally detached, and insanely horny.
      Wowzers I wonder what effect it would have if a woman tried it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X