yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Experiment from a gay guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I find what works great on gay guys are products that contain EST or cops. None doesnt as much. Rone so so.

Beta Rone has great potential. Tested it alot on women but limited experience around gay men. Works great on submissive, shy women, that gives them a vibe that you are friendly and it is therfor easy for them to open up

Comment

Very interesting, could that be because maybe est and cops are female pheromones perhaps, as opposed to rone and none ? Good report.
      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
        Very interesting, could that be because maybe est and cops are female pheromones perhaps, as opposed to rone and none ? Good report.
        I came to the same conclusion. However, est alone doesnt do crap on women but with some mixes it's great.

EST makes me feel great and I'm firm believer that it is one of the driving molecules of the product WOLF by LAL

Wolf to me is beta and dont get much respect from with less than 3 drops as in get into my personal space, cut me when I'm talking and all the good stuff beta makes experience.. but it makes gay guys dig you, you make them feel good and they give you great respect. . I have a feeling because other molecules have more of a concentration than the None that's in there. However, when I go 3drops+ it seems to be a good product. Makes you appear like a cool supervisor. The theory behind that is at 3drops, None seems to present itself in trace amounts, enough to balance the beta and make you grow above it, ever so slightly.

higher concentrations is really good too and at 20 drops I get what it is described . However I stopped buying it because 20 drops in a 10ml bottle, is such a waste of money that's 15 days use for a lot of money. Not worth and some others are more bang for the buck

Comment

Originally posted by Indi-player View Post

I came to the same conclusion. However, est alone doesnt do crap on women but with some mixes it's great.

EST makes me feel great and I'm firm believer that it is one of the driving molecules of the product WOLF by LAL

Wolf to me is beta and dont get much respect from with less than 3 drops as in get into my personal space, cut me when I'm talking and all the good stuff beta makes experience.. but it makes gay guys dig you, you make them feel good and they give you great respect. . I have a feeling because other molecules have more of a concentration than the None that's in there. However, when I go 3drops+ it seems to be a good product. Makes you appear like a cool supervisor. The theory behind that is at 3drops, None seems to present itself in trace amounts, enough to balance the beta and make you grow above it, ever so slightly.

higher concentrations is really good too and at 20 drops I get what it is described . However I stopped buying it because 20 drops in a 10ml bottle, is such a waste of money that's 15 days use for a lot of money. Not worth and some others are more bang for the buck
          Awesome report. I myself have no experience with est as a single, and havent used Wolf either. I heard that Asians really love Wolf, so maybe i will consider it in the future. I have used product that have est, like Evolve and L2k, and personally, i think these 2 are great products. Women really love to socialize with me with these products, as opposed to say, a high sledgehammer none type product, etc. Maybe that is because of the est.

Comment

I wholeheartedly believe that EST is the worst pheromone when it comes to attracting women and believe it is best to attract gay guys.

However, i had this weird experience with EST solo that got me nice attention from women. It wasnt attraction persay, more like one their girlfriends and that is fine with me, especially girls I'm not attracted to or family members.

It was always a day after hits regardless of concentration. No shower and I produce high none naturally. EST will be one of the molecules I'll be covering in the singles thread. Bought from true pheromones many years ago

Comment

Good info, so it looks like est will have a use for casual friendliness from women who arent necessarily attraction and dating target.target. And is also a good gay attractant, it seems. Good to know. If you can, i would be really interested to know the effects of copulins in a gay man from your testing perspective.

Comment

I just typed a very long reply and when I posted it, only for it to be blank.

I'll edit this and post later and retype everything. Lol

did I say BS!?

Comment

Comment

Wtf just happened, i typed words, and when i posted it, it just post blanks.

Comment

• Mad Scientist
                      Mad Scientist commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ok, seems to be working now, just a glitch i hope.

Lol, i hate it when shit like that happens. Will wait for your Cops results and views on gays effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Indi-player View Post
                      I just typed a very long reply and when I posted it, only for it to be blank.

I'll edit this and post later and retype everything. Lol

did I say BS!?
                      Couldn't edit it.

So with copulins, i didn't manage to test it extensively around gay men. I only had a sample of it from true pheromones at the time and it was conflicting for me because of my girlfriend. I wore it a total of 2 times. The first time wasn't eventful I wore it and went out, trying to test it and seen some results when it came to men getting louder, women giving you the knowing eye with a smirk. It was funny to be honest but the humour died down when I went to see my GF and she threw the biggest fit because I had "another women's smell" on me. We broke up briefly then I had to bring her the actual "tester cologne"(had to take the tag off so she doesn't find out about my pheromone usage) and thats how we made amends lol.

Remember 2 times testing cops is not extensive enough and those results can be taken with a grain of salt. However, to answer your question about effects on gay men, within our group, we had 2 of them and that second time i tested it, they were more forward? more confident? I find them that they were also a little bit louder. Reminded me of the IDGAF attitude from other pheromone molecules. Again, not extensive enough.

Comment

Great. I just couldnt help laughing my ass of at your girlfriend getting pissed at your cops signature . Even Max T 150 makes a girl jealous once, let alone straight cops, so, i dont wear it around long term girlfriend. But i dont have that currently, so i am free to roam with a ladys vagina smell right now lol.

Regarding the gay effect, i was so focused on a womans reaction and other mens reaction, that i i never gave a thought about its effect on gays personally, so i cant speak on that aspect, but that increased attitude is interesting to note as well.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X