yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Experiment from a gay guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiment from a gay guy

Hello there,

First of all, thanks to Steve and his team for making this wonderful company that PheromoneXS is. I really like your products and almost all of them work as intended.

Now let's talk gay. As a gay man, I find that there is not enough official documentation on what we can use to attract other mens and how female, male and unisexy pheromones really attract them, maybe some of you have done experimentation so feel free to share it here, in the meantime here is mine.

In this experiment, I've been testing your products all around the world in various gay saunas places and avoided that the sprays comes in contact with water and heat at the cost of renewing the sprays. Perfumes used were mostly Datura Noir from Serge Lutens and Afternoon Swim from Louis Vuitton.

I bought many Xs bottles in the past years and here is what I can tell about the effects on gay people around me (not the self effects nor other people):

Rave couture (spray)
    • This is so far, the only homosexual pheromone product that you offer which is a artisan blend and I understand it has to stay that way if none of your employee is using it
    • Unfortunately, the effects of Rave Couture were from light to none in my case, from what I can remember (2018) so I only had one bottle of it. I would gladly try again if some of the sprays become available in the EU.

Desire me for women (oil)
    • I can definitely feel a greater attraction by gay and bi males that are top

Domination for men (oil)
    • It's definitely a killer to attract gay males that are bottom, it works super well
    Both Domination (oil) and Desire me (oil)
    • It my case, it did have undesired side effect, I would not get attraction at all by anyone sometime, I believe it can confuse people
    • Note that it was much more harder for me to attract bottom males while using Desire Me and top males while using Domination. It really messes up with them when you don't have the right pheromone on you.
    Glow (spray)
    • A very good blend to engage with gay mens. And everyone else actually. (Note: I need to try with Desire me / Domination as well)

Limitless (spray)
    • No special effect on people around so far

Connection (spray)
    • No special effect on people around from what I can remember, I will be testing again soon

Comply (spray)
    • To be tested

Mascot (spray)
    • To be tested

XSport (spray)
    • To be tested

That's it for me. I will add more over time. Feel free to suggest any blend that worked for you or may work or is worth testing.

Cheers.

Due to the Covid-19, it's getting difficult to continue this experiment but I will surely keep this topic updated as I use more of the blends I recently received. I will double the sprays dosage because of the masks people are wearing.

Hi Sully welcome. I can't really speak to your topic but I find it Interesting. I hope you don't mind me responding.

Comment

Oh, I got some lovey dovey eyes from a marine wearing XIST and Loveboat

Comment

Boyfriend occasionally paired with Domination has gotten me the most approaches from men. They arent my cup of tea but nothing like a fun bromance yah know. Boyfriend is an all rounder, really strong stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Hi Sully welcome. I can't really speak to your topic but I find it Interesting. I hope you don't mind me responding.
          Sure, everyone is welcome to share their experience, wanted or not lol.

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
          Boyfriend occasionally paired with Domination has gotten me the most approaches from men. They arent my cup of tea but nothing like a fun bromance yah know. Boyfriend is an all rounder, really strong stuff.
          So if I understand correctly, Boyfriend is like Xist on steroids? I will buy it and combo it with Domination in my next test, as well as well all with the other blends I already have for a day to day basis. Thank you for the tip!

Also small update on my side, I was able to experiment with Desire Me (oil, 4 drops) + Glow (spray, 2 sprays) and damn this is something. It works very well to almost instantly attract men that are gay (top), bi and I also tried for one day so I can even confirm it also does something on straight ones haha. Highly recommended.

Comment

Wow! I knew glow was powerful but in retrospect I sensed it was beta/feminizing so its been one the back burner with a lot of the ladies blends on my wishlist. Desire me will just jack up testosterone but smelling like a woman goes against all preconceived notions I've ever had and that sends my head spinning when I could be so far off.

Chemically boyfriend is quite different than Xist even btw, though they have similar goals. In women it creates a sort of need to nurture if I read their gestures and overtures correctly. Just off the cuff opinion, one makes you seem like you have become more mature and the other may make you seem boyish.

Comment

Tried Domination (2 drops) + Glow (2 sprays) + Bliss (1 spray) then with Love Boat (1 spray) instead of Bliss and that was not great for some reason.

Comment

Tried Boyfriend (2 sprays) + Glow (2 sprays) and as cover Louis Vuitton Les Sables Roses and it's an absolute killer. Everyone were staring at me and wanted to eat me. I will be using it from now on everyday.

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  who wanted to eat you?

Les sables roses sounds awesome.

Comment

Les sables roses sounds awesome.
                  It is, indeed

Also the smell of Rose and Oud completely cover pheromones, including cops

Comment

Originally posted by Sully1 View Post
                    Hello there,

First of all, thanks to Steve and his team for making this wonderful company that PheromoneXS is. I really like your products and almost all of them work as intended.

Now let's talk gay. As a gay man, I find that there is not enough official documentation on what we can use to attract other mens and how female, male and unisexy pheromones really attract them, maybe some of you have done experimentation so feel free to share it here, in the meantime here is mine.

In this experiment, I've been testing your products all around the world in various gay saunas places and avoided that the sprays comes in contact with water and heat at the cost of renewing the sprays. Perfumes used were mostly Datura Noir from Serge Lutens and Afternoon Swim from Louis Vuitton.

I bought many Xs bottles in the past years and here is what I can tell about the effects on gay people around me (not the self effects nor other people):

Rave couture (spray)
                    • This is so far, the only homosexual pheromone product that you offer which is a artisan blend and I understand it has to stay that way if none of your employee is using it
                    • Unfortunately, the effects of Rave Couture were from light to none in my case, from what I can remember (2018) so I only had one bottle of it. I would gladly try again if some of the sprays become available in the EU.

Desire me for women (oil)
                    • I can definitely feel a greater attraction by gay and bi males that are top

Domination for men (oil)
                    • It's definitely a killer to attract gay males that are bottom, it works super well
                    Both Domination (oil) and Desire me (oil)
                    • It my case, it did have undesired side effect, I would not get attraction at all by anyone sometime, I believe it can confuse people
                    • Note that it was much more harder for me to attract bottom males while using Desire Me and top males while using Domination. It really messes up with them when you don't have the right pheromone on you.
                    Glow (spray)
                    • A very good blend to engage with gay mens. And everyone else actually. (Note: I need to try with Desire me / Domination as well)

Limitless (spray)
                    • No special effect on people around so far

Connection (spray)
                    • No special effect on people around from what I can remember, I will be testing again soon

Comply (spray)
                    • To be tested

Mascot (spray)
                    • To be tested

XSport (spray)
                    • To be tested

That's it for me. I will add more over time. Feel free to suggest any blend that worked for you or may work or is worth testing.

Cheers.

Due to the Covid-19, it's getting difficult to continue this experiment but I will surely keep this topic updated as I use more of the blends I recently received. I will double the sprays dosage because of the masks people are wearing.

Not sure if I gave you an official welcome but glad you are here sharing your experiences with us and trying to learn what you can.

You got a lot of products that are still to be tested

I hope that you stay on and continue to share your experiences with us

I totally agree as a user of these products myself. Steve blends are the shit and we do try to match the amazing products with equally awesome customer service

Comment

Oh, I got some lovey dovey eyes from a marine wearing XIST and Loveboat
                      Is he cute?
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        a bit short, a bit mature for ya but he has girlfriends all over the world and loves to travel. If he ever goes to Norway i'll hook you up.

a bit short, a bit mature for ya but he has girlfriends all over the world and loves to travel. If he ever goes to Norway i'll hook you up.
                      Don't bother if he is short.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• KateD
                        KateD commented
                        Editing a comment
                        aaahaahahaha

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Poor guy :( He really likes old fashion gals too.

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                      • aaahaahahaha

• Edit
                        • Flag

• Poor guy :( He really likes old fashion gals too.

• Infraction
                          • Edit
                          • Flag

Previous template Next

I can not date a man under 6"2.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Which pheromone makes men look taller?

How about women, same height requirement?

Comment

• KateD
                          KateD commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Well my hubby is a short man so I can't speak on the matter, ahaha

This is an interesting topic. The effect of mones on Gays and lesbians, along with bisexuals as compared to straight men and women needs further documentation and testings, as well as further reports, keep updating your reports please.
                        Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Welcome To the Phero Family

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

You mean the last 20 years or the last 120? what kind of class?

Comment

Welcome Sully1 !
                              What i liked about this thread its that you gave also some good info how to reject a gay man.I know it was not your intention.No meant disrespect but for some, this its useful.
                              Keep doing your thing.

Comment

Hello, have fun on the forum!
                                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X