yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sophisticated and Stable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sophisticated and Stable

Today I went and got haircut. Not a cheap haircut and not some Moviestar stuff either. It's just a local place where I can get a hot towel, straight razor, scissors or clippers as i desire. I like how they clean up the edges with a straight razor when they are done. A nice crisp look. My hair has grown in over covid and has taken a more wavy style as the gray comes in. My barber told me because grey hair is sort of hollow compared to regular melanin filled hair.

I got a guy new to me, explained my hair and drifted to age appropriate style after the melanin talk and talked of male maturity. Here he missed my age by ten years at least. I guffawed a bit and he recommended I chase ladies 20+ years my junior. Here's is where he says, that ladies that are through with jerks are kind of looking for "a sophisticated and stable" guy like me.

Now that's a new one on me. I'm wearing Old Jeans and a semi pressed sportshirt. Cleaned up yeah, sophisticated, I think not, Stable man of means? This is all XS at work.

No surprise that I'm wearing Ascend but I added a new Research molecule xsr94. This has some focus and elicits a very interesting mental state. I did not get the minute attention to detail I was expecting as I would get with xsr32 but instead I got a man that dropped into subconscious reflexive work, I caught where he missed a spot and he changed gears exactly to what I wanted and even offered me another service for free to make up the missed spot which I declined and instead cut the price by 10 bucks.

We all know how nice Ascend is, which I wore two drops of on the upper chest. But he thanked me several times for the conversation and that having someone like me there was like a break. His quote was, "You took me out of the chair" I've noticed this before with 94 that I take people out of where they are and transport them along with my mental stream, Its almost hypnotic but not a heavy hypnotic like Bnol or est. 1 spray 94 btw.

For cover, I guess it may have been a bit sophisticated, but pretty light, 3 sprays of Al Haramain Blanche misted lightly on the torso and a spray of Neroli canvas on the forearms. Probably a dozen different citruses floating very lightly on an amber musk base. I couldn't even smell it, I had let it dry down for over an hour plus on purpose so as not to burn out someone's nose that has to work close. Maybe my cover was sophisticated but I've often felt on the verge of something similar with Ascend Yeah, he was wearing an n95 mask too.

The rest of the day was chatty, people deferred to me and respected my opinions. One much younger girls that is usually very friendly eyed me quite apprehensive when I sat down for a quick catch up. Not so good with very early 20's but I read her quickly and didn't wear out my welcome. I had hit her the day before with NAG, that could have imprinted her with someone out of her normal attraction age range and made her cautious too. Mr Sophisticated and stable slipped smoothly away.

At the end of the day I felt somewhat underappreciated, baffling but it could be the xsr94 wearing off. I need more research with it before i start a thread for it.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X